Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54660 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by junkyarddog: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Wow really so already for see your death as the plane will crash killing your mother, father ,sisters ,brothers ur well wishers and of course it will kill you .Olori burk somebody
writetopoker:
i saw it in d dream, there plane will crash with no survivor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by anwo247: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

even if he's going to heaven i know d flight tickets won't be dat expensive

if that kind of money is finally spent on buharis fruitless visit to US

i will proudly commit suicide

Please be prepared since that is the minimum amount this dullard is ready to spend.

I'm very sure buhari will disappoint all of you. Some are already disappointed but others will join.

Regards.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by legaxi(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Any write up can deceive an average Nigerian because of their low level of reasoning course by decades of potholes in our education system, may God destroy those leaders that made this happen to our people
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Chimakennis: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2015
My A P C friends u guys are nt talking again
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
phoneport:

Ode Freeman, are you really this S T U P I D or you do not understand simple english.
We are asking were the funds will come from ; 2.2 billion Owo. Am not sure you have ever counted up to 200 thousand Kudi in your S T U P I D life.
Anuofia.
More hate... Next PLEASE
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Chubhie: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Grampa with his El classico squad captained by his son.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
HATERS BE LIKE....
ezimum:

U r just impossible, u drink kai kai dat u refuse to see d truth wit ur eyes 'n u r just dere saying n........
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Chigold101(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
CHILDREN OF HATE

BEGIN YOUR WORK...
children of hate... What do u make of the tea party members going with him?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by GideonG(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
I don't know why some shallow thinkers are always sounding negative. I can never be a pessimist in my life. The best is ye to come.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by anurd1991: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
arbitter:
Lmao! Sure just throw random numbers and call it news. No facts no nothing ! Just an idiot making up things and capitalizing on ignorant half wits whose brain is limited to reading headlines.

Off Topic:-

Also is the new PDP apologists plan to basically make up reasons to complain about everything Buhari does or doesnt do undecided Most of the time you'll see that once that bogus complain is busted they just walk away from it and jump on the next bullshit. Im sure even they arent delsional enough to actually beleive their own bullshit (well some of them are i guess) so its kinda pointless trying to even address their attitude.

Im just gonna watch on the sidelines and see how they live a life of going on a forum/blog/twitter every fucking day just to spread the latest anti Buhari messages for the next 4 years (and lets be honest thats what you do 90% of the time, sure you have valid complaints once in a while but rest of the time you're just being youre basic bitter sadist selves). And that doesn't even include all those Biafra folks who somehow decided channeling all their hate at Buhari is their 'solution' , those ones are a whole different case of nutjobs.
This is a big advise for the wailing-wailers. Beside, they don't even know how o do propaganda.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by philips70(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
now it's obvious lies because it's against ur gmb. When saharadistorters was cooking figures like beans during GEJ administration u hypocrites swallowed every part of d falsehoods hook line and sinker, but now u dnt want to believe d news from a much more disciplined news outlet.

I am not dumb. I have brains for discernment. I don't swallow every report hook, line and sinker. I engage my brains! And there's something most of you fail to know - Saharareporters also report news from other newspapers and most of their posts are people's personal opinions. But of course dumb readers wouldn't know these things.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by zonax(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Welcome.... More hate... Go on....

How will you call this hate?
When GEJ was in government Buhari pointed out all his travels as a waste of funds. Same Buhari promised to reduce the cost of governance is elected. Now why should his travel to America cost up to that?
Isn't that hypocrisy?
How is that a reduction in governance since GEJ's travel never cost up to that?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Chigold101(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

u are very funny. But u should know it is not only flight ticket. Hotel accommodations, feeding etc
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Tunby(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Dear Jonathanese,
While the amount of delegates going for the trip is debatable (though the president knows best why he has this number), the cost is justifiable.Please stop feeding your bruised ego with hate.It's cool to accept it when you are wrong.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Gamesmart: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
No, these people are lying.

Each delegate does not take an average of 10 aides, they take an average of 300 aides each.

So it is 9600 people that are going on this visit to America. grin grin grin

Nigerian Daily Mail. grin

Paid liars!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by philips70(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
zonax:

How will you call this hate?
When GEJ was in government Buhari pointed out all his travels as a waste of funds. Same Buhari promised to reduce the cost of governance is elected. Now why should his travel to America cost up to that?
Isn't that hypocrisy?
How is that a reduction in governance since GEJ's travel never cost up to that?

Don't always allow yourself to be spoon fed. That report was 15th July before the trip. Now this was their yesterday's report when the real trip was made. Same news outlet. It is interesting to note they are the only ones that carried this N2.2b and mammoth entourage story. Read it and discern yourself. Of course you reserve the right to believe what you will.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Hazheez: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
....and so?....since its 2.2 billion Naira and not 2.2 billion dollars..at least we knw d amount he wud spend better than Oga GEJ who didnt disclose his expenses when he travelled with over 200 pple

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nationwide1(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
CHILDREN OF HATE

BEGIN YOUR WORK...
Did you just say hate?

Was it not on this forum a few days ago that you APC folks were saying Jonathan had the highest delegation on his visits to other countries?

What do you have to say now? It's alright because it is Buhari.

The same way APC deceived Nigerians that there won't be office of the first lady again only to 'change' the name to office of the wife of the president.

Indeed, this is change!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ameobi(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
the zoo will see the kind of welcome we the #Biafran in USA will give to the terrorist elect muhammadu buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by FaithFreeman1(f): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
CHILDREN OF HATE

BEGIN YOUR WORK...
okay
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years

Good point. BESIDES - this is how almost all governments work. It is expected and necessary! Nigeria is developing and as such need to interact with many other countries in the world. Just one trade agreement or other type of support can mean a visit has paid for itself in real economic terms! In the western world visits such as this are rarely commented upon as they are known to be normal and necessary.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2015
FaithFreeman1:

okay
Welcome to NAIRALAND SIST...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by junkyarddog: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2015
You Tanoids don't know how to propagate propaganda ,except cheap stories that won't even have any effect .Go back to your drawing board and learn the rudiments of cooking up good propaganda. From all what I have noticed it's the igbo Igbos still pained we got the clueless Bastard out .better accept the reality PMB will rule you for the next 4 years and if he wants another 4 years he will get it .Cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
u dey follow saharadistorters figure abi, they stay in ogbomosho and cook up figures and u believe them but u don't want to believe that against buhari even it's coming from a respectable news organization unlike those untrained owambe journalists in saharadistorters.
ok lets believe d two, which one is still d highest, again, did gej announced d number of people he went with, so if PMB announced 32 people, why d dispute, or u saTANist just want to make noise?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
rivers nd u?

woops

am in Wimpey ikwerre road

what a coincidence
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/
angry THE TIME WERE GEJ DEY DO HE OWN, NOBODY TALK.

NOW NA BUHARI, UNA DEY SHOUT LIKE PARAKEET
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
No be today I begg let buhari go inpeace
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

I think we should take a look @ issue(s) OBJECTIVELY prior to our comments.

#2.2 billion is equivalent to $9 million (@ $1=#245 current exchange rate) this amount is a child-play if quantified to Economic, Bilateral and Monetary aids expected to be achieved from this Noble visit.

Obama was ready to send troops (if approved by the Congress) to complement our Armed Forces fighting Boko Haram (Both Air and ground) but he wanted to see our level of SERIOUSNESS first...

Looking @ monetary and bilateral gains, $9 million is damn to small in comparison.

Our looted funds alone traced to the US banks are in Billions of dollar. I don't think $9 million is too much to do away with

Personal opinion/analysis though.....thanks!

Happy Sunday to you and everyone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
junkyarddog:
You Tanoids don't know how to propagate propaganda ,except cheap stories that won't even have any effect .Go back to your drawing board and learn the rudiments of cooking up good propaganda. From all what I have noticed it's the igbo Igbos still pained we got the clueless Bastard out .better accept the reality PMB will rule you for the next 4 years and if he wants another 4 years he will get it .Cursed tribe

I know many Igbo's who support Buhari! Blatant racist comments like this demean the poster not the subject of their irrational hatred.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Omeny: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Call it anything you like, we don't care! You guys hated the former president so much even for fizzle things! Those calling for hate now,what would they have say if it where GEJ? Hypocrites is what you guys are! Claiming what u are not! Change indeed!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
omojoshy:
I think we should take a look @ issue(s) OBJECTIVELY prior to our comments.
#2.2 billion is equivalent to $9 million (@ $1=#245 current exchange rate) this amount is a child-play if quantified to Economic, Bilateral and Monetary aids expected to be achieved from this Noble visit.

Obama was ready to send troops (if approved by the Congress) to complement our Armed Forces fighting Boko Haram (Both Air and ground) but he wanted to see our level of SERIOUSNESS first...

Looking @ monetary and bilateral gains, $9 million is damn to small in comparison.

Our looted funds alone traced to the US banks are in Billions of dollar. I don't think $9 million is too much to do away with

Personal opinion/analysis though.....thanks!

Good! Common sense post from someone who understands a bit about how the world works and how countries are governed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.