Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54657 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Teenaira: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
My advice is that The President should be very clear as to the assistance he will like to get from the US. US will only do those things that are in tandem with their national interest and foreign policies. We should not ordinarily expect US to like Nigeria than US !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ugia(f): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Bickering fools Buhari is moving on. Keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by babasanti: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
I see an exchange of Barton in leadership in nigeria. Nigeria you will have a new president soon..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ruffDiamond: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin lies from PDP.ISS propaganda's pit of HELL ! No be 2.2 billion na 3.2 trillion sad na so dem talk when he visited Chatham House ,just before the GE ,claiming shvt ,the wailing just got louder eyah Una better return All the stolen money or people gonna go jail FOR REAL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Super101: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
#change#
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Classicman47(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
arbitter:
Lmao! Sure just throw random numbers and call it news. No facts no nothing ! Just an idiot making up things and capitalizing on ignorant half wits whose brain is limited to reading headlines.

Off Topic:-

Also is the new PDP apologists plan to basically make up reasons to complain about everything Buhari does or doesnt do undecided Most of the time you'll see that once that bogus complain is busted they just walk away from it and jump on the next bullshit. Im sure even they arent delsional enough to actually beleive their own bullshit (well some of them are i guess) so its kinda pointless trying to even address their attitude.

Im just gonna watch on the sidelines and see how they live a life of going on a forum/blog/twitter every fucking day just to spread the latest anti Buhari messages for the next 4 years (and lets be honest thats what you do 90% of the time, sure you have valid complaints once in a while but rest of the time you're just being youre basic bitter sadist selves). And that doesnt even inculde all those Biafra folks who somehow decided channeling all their hate at Buhari is their 'solution' , those ones are a whole different case of nutjobs.

What are you trying to say man, just say it cuz to me you are making no sense at all.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by wale0911: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
... That news had better be unfounded

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by gregg2: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Meanwhile, the naira is on a free fall
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by wtfCode: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2015
whatever. **lighting up my joint**

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2015
GEJ once travelled to Isreal with around 600 delegates and they didn't spend up to N2.2Billion. PMB is travelling with 32 delegates and they're going to spend that amount??

This news smells of Falsehood and cheap propaganda :/

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Tnot(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Trust Buhari, this one is a big lie. 2.2billion and over 200 delegate, gbagbe oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nnol(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Bubu is jst travelling since he became president.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nnol(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Sai bubu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by luthorcorp: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
its all for a better reason,even a king has to be flattered and appeased in order to win his favours...look are countries benefiting from the US the are all growing high from technology to GDP....we seriously need change...immagin a 3rd world country like India,whose rupe is #63 and in the last 20yrs has really come close to attaining self sufficiency in food,all becoz of the aide an support they get from the same US we niaja claim to be wiser than...we really need to stop these .our communist inspired thinking pls......any one to quote me should be witted enof for my reply##cheers
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
All hail PMB the sole administrator of Nigeria. Spend the money as owu don blow you for a long time. Indeed you met an empty treasury from GEJ's government. The truth is gradually coming out. Clueless president who don't know the tenets of democracy.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by tunergy(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Itis a sunday and tomorrow is a holiday.

Roll over in bed and sleep round 2

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2015
disloman:
2.2billion naira?This paper can lie oooo.
Now they can lie because na buhari. Hypocrisy!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by luthorcorp: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years
it doesn't really points that they spending the money on travelling and feeding #unlike gej.....it might have be to make other arrangements on trades an foreign policies or maybe gej has broken much rules in the UN that requires. fines for amendments but off the corporate books
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
disloman:
2.2billion naira?This paper can lie oooo.
now dey can lie because na buhari. hypocrites!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by writetopoker: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
i saw it in d dream, there plane will crash with no survivor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

nwanyi oma tnx
Anugom
Good morning
lol...... you are welcome,my brother ......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by francizy(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
imagine that I counted 22 visits in 30 days has to be a world record, and his wife have mouth talking about she cook for him he was fasting most of the time here did she cook that food that he shared withbTinubu and Rotten from Rivers?
. Every time he go out the Naira falls more did you notice that?

Lol, what is APC government without deciet and propaganda? Is there any special achievement a wife cooking for her husband? He's just using using those cham humility tricks to excuse himself for his terrible start.

On the Naira, it's clear that whenever he goes there and doesn't comply with the gay law or something, he gets a gift of devalued Naira...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:
Another propaganda. Wailing Wailers, when will you get tired of all this?

I guess ur really blind. Ask daily mail, its a verifiable nigerian newspaper.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by puzzler: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
brainpulse:
No they are responsible and have Jobs to do, they don't spend their lives on NL.
God bless u bro.. I get so amazed with the level of idleness/joblessness being exercised on this platform esp. Over silly and irrelevant threads... some of them have even accrued to demselves an irrelevant abstract importance.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by possibilita(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Y buhari no tell that PO to come our country insted of going there?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Gasout(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm Buhari's fan. But to be honest, the delegates re too much. " I see plane crash" please Nigerians, pray for journey mercy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by jamalchance(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
2.2 billion ke?? Na spaceship he dey uses go abi one celebrity dey carry am 4 back go
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by princetelaviv: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Na wa ooo for wetin nau y dem go com plenty lik dat? for wetin nau. ..we cant accept dat oooo 2..2bn na small money
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by amehemma(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Always verify your rumor before you post

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Excuzeme: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

We do not hate we rather call out your hypocrisy. You announced a 32 man delegation but deceitfully refused to announce the number of aides that will accompany the 32 whose expenses of course will be paid from the 'empty treasury'.

You be real MUGUN!
And you believed this crap from Daily Mail! grin grin grin

Your Mugun nor get part 2!

This kind of propaganda no dey work again jorr!
Even their accommodation is being taken care-of by the U.S Government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.