Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. (12769 Views)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / I Am Tired Of My Marriage Barely Four Months Into The Marriage / Am Too Months Into Marital Life Today,what Internet Has Brought 2geda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by modupsie(f): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2009
i think the age difference also plays a major role in this story
so also difference in their temparament
and am sure if we ask the girl in question she would also have something to say about this guy that turns her into a monster all of a sudden.

am not supporting the girl but i know there is something about the guy too

no woman would not want peace in a new marriage

let your friend tell us the whole truth
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Meldrick(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2009
Who is that he-goat who said she looks like one from Ondo and Delta. Your village people behave swear like that.
As for the poster, I advise you leave your guy, you advised him b4 the marriage but he didn't listen, Is it now he wants to listen? They no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall, him body go gist am.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Unubi(f): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
Poster, is the girl very rich, pretty or has she any outstanding feature that made ur guy stuck to her till marriage after seeing the writing on the wall?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Gloriouspa(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2009
My opinion about this issue is that I will advise the guy to move closer to God and probably visit MFM and seek some men of God's opinion and advise about it.

I pray God will see him through and deliver him in Jesus name.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Theblessed(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hi Kx

I suggest you advice your friend to muje Malam - Mooooove oooooon, budy!

To live with an aggressive man or woman is the last thing any responsible person that love him/herself should do.  If you love yourself, get out of this marriage now before its too late for you.  No one should suffer abuse both verbal, physical, emotional and financial in any relationship let alone marriage no matter what.  It does not matter how much you spent marrying the QUEEN or the degree of sacrifices you rendered to the KING.  What matters in life is, love, happiness, having your sanity intact and great peace of mind.  You see, women come and go so do men.  There are millions of well enlightened and educated women and men searching for love, better look for them and they are there waiting.  Problem is, people need something else but blindly look for something different and they usually get it.  Honestly, a man who is ready to get married should ask himself - what am I looking for in a woman?  Do I need a wife or a prostitute?? It's your choice.

In my experience, most men need a wife but they always end up with a prostitute which suggest, many of them had not really been honest with themselves.  Men are very observant and curious creatures and they love excitement.  For example curiousity landed ADAM in trouble (Apple eating!lol!!!!!!!!!!). Today, who are being seen visiting the massage parlours?  Men.  And who are being seen watching naked women one table and paying for it (table dancing) still, men.  Well, I rest my case because daughters of Eve maybe weak and small but they are powerful - they have the power to bring any man down (not physically), doubt it?? Check our history! We can weave our way into any thing we want.  If we could weave our way into Adam's head and got him eat the apple, and we weaved our way into the biblical Sampson's heart  and mesmerise him and we focussed all the way to the WHTE HOUSE, the most powerful office in the world ,  hmmm the Lewensky affair, you better respect us. You see,  men's brain are not inside their heads rather between their legs and that's the trouble.  That's why they get trapped into trouble because we know what works and we apply it. So, brother I suggest you run, run, and run as there are many fishes in the ocean and the next time you want a wife please, look for a God fearing woman from a God fearing home.  As for you, seek God because you seem an unGodly person too hence, your behaviour - jumping so quickly into a marriage without proper courtship and without listening to friends and families who could see all the corners your "loved up" eyes could not reach.  So better luck next time! Good luck and don't let any woman deceive you again. God bless and good bye!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ poster

Divorce? Why? Stay and enjoy!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by JJYOU: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2009
modupsie:

i think the age difference also plays a major role in this story
so also difference in their temparament
and am sure if we ask the girl in question she would also have something to say about this guy that turns her into a monster all of a sudden.

am not supporting the girl but i know there is something about the guy too

no woman would not want peace in a new marriage [size=18pt]REALLY?[/size]

let your friend tell us the whole truth
how did u know that? have you heard the word character flaw before?

i cant understand why people dont see beyond their gender.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Efiko(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2009
Could this be true

The Story sounds fake to me; I pray its a joke anyway
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by EBYKING: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
Well, we heard from the guy's friend who probably did not see these things but recieved info from his friend. Maybe we shd hear from the girl too. She will definitely have a diff story to tell.
Mr Man, for ignoring the advice of your family and pronouncing this lady your wife before all, be the man u say u are. Stand up to her and make her into what you want her to be. Demons can be cast out of witches, or maybe flogged to repentance. However it is u want to go about it, its up to you. Divorce shd nt be an option.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by otokx(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
@KX

We know the man is 35 years, how old is the woman in question? What tribe does the man come from? What tribe does the woman come from? Which church did the woman attend before meeting the man? What church does the man now attend? Are the parents of the girl still alive?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by idupaul: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
wow am really scared of the part where she grabs her pussy and swears that as long as he has tasted it and tries to taste another he will be miserable, lol, but scary man, let him ddddivvvvvvvvorcccccce the looney man before she kills him
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2009
Thats why God says you should not do before you marry. He should run from that woman cause she my be evil and its very obvious she does no care about him and he should go for prayers and deliverance and if possible take his wife along
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Kx: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2009
Thanks NL.
This piece was so scary alot of ppls felt it cant be true.Well,it is a true life gist.
Well,I appreciate all ur wonderful response(s).

Update,after carefully thinking through the whole palaver,
the guy finally made up his mind to divorce the woman in 2 phases.
Phase 1- Separation while she is in d 1st 4months of her youth service.

Divorce her 6months later.

He hates himsef to have bn dis mugish and fallen for his erstwhile "beloved" wife,if u ask me,
he got what he deserved.Him eye don open now.He may have bn blinded by love or by charms,whichever.
Once again,nice forum here to get some bitter life lessons.Many thanks all.
By God's grace,dis ugly arrangee wont be our portion,amen.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by otokx(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
KX

don't side step my question, is the lady from the east? how about the man, is he from the east too?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Kx: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ otokx
I ve posted something close to what u just asked earlier.
In there i said both ppl hails frm somewhere in d naija delta.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by larman4u(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2009
The so called wife is possessed.Run for your dear live before she kills you.
A word is enough for the wise.

Act now before its too late.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by BabyGirl5: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2009
I feel sorry for this guy, But as the going says,  Love is bind, But Marriage is an eye opener, , he can't jump out now, else everybody will jump out when their eyes open, And this happens in all marriages, he just needs to pray to God to give him the Grace he needs to work this thing through and he has to seek God in pray about his wife and the issues that need to be dealt with (This is more to do with her spiritual state)

This has become his cross and he has to carry it, Running is not the answer.  Become more issues occur when people divorce, Whether we like it or not, it's a covenant that's not meant to be broken, And when it's broken, it comes with it's own consequences.

He just needs to go to the place of prayer, God is able to turn the worst around for His glory.

I suppose this is also a lesson for men, because they fall into this trap more than women,  smiley They are in love, Until marriage becomes the eye opener, what stared them in the face that all around could see, expect then, they missed it BIG TIME, So it becomes their cross to bear,

But God is faithful.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by factbox(f): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
haba dae, u sound so cruel,abeg fear god,eventhough this story looks so fabricated it doesnt warrant him framing the lady up that is a blackmail put urself in the shoe,personally the whole cenerio gives indication of the presence of otumhuku in the life of the guy, because no mateer how love blind reach it must still dey see where he his going,anyway sha,let the guy pray well and divorce her fast since nothing at all is what dying for.
life sweet hoooo 4 those who understand am. be warned heeen
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by moag(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2009
This is happening to a man and still went ahead with the marriage ?Then could we say of a truth that LOVE is blind or better still the people in love is blind.Well nothing is new ,something close to this happend to my close pally in which the guy confessed to me to have been fed-up after the first child due to the wife outrageous demands and going about generosity with her "THING"Even the "megaurd of their compound got his own share.The parents of both parties where aware of the case ,the husband mother knowing how close am to man accused me of not giving him advice for to do away with the wife understanding the fact that his my child hood friend.There were occasions she even lied to have gone to her relatives but only to discover that she just touring the concubines place.BUT despite all these ,i resisted advising him to take to divorce not that am not feeling for him ,but i will never advice against the teachings of GOD.Though after the second child the guy sent her packing because she would not stop, the last she did was to be pregnant for another man while still under my friend roof and still expecting to collect from the legal husband and the concubine .THE guy acted fast and got her booted out.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by REALTRUTH1: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2009
moag:

This is happening to a man and still went ahead with the marriage ?Then could we say of a truth that LOVE is blind or better still the people in love is blind.Well nothing is new ,something close to this happend to my close pally in which the guy confessed to me to have been fed-up after the first child due to the wife outrageous demands and going about generosity with her "THING"Even the "megaurd of their compound got his own share.The parents of both parties where aware of the case ,the husband mother knowing how close am to man accused me of not giving him advice for to do away with the wife understanding the fact that his my child hood friend.There were occasions she even lied to have gone to her relatives but only to discover that she just touring the concubines place.BUT despite all these ,i resisted advising him to take to divorce not that am not feeling for him ,but i will never advice against the teachings of GOD.Though after the second child the guy sent her packing because she would not stop, the last she did was to be pregnant for another man while still under my friend roof and still expecting to collect from the legal husband and the concubine .THE guy acted fast and got her booted out.
Please tell me where it is you find that Divorce is against the teaching of God,,,going by ur own friend's case,,he eventually divorced the said wife,,that is exactly what he should have done and not waiting until the wife gets pregnant for another man,,A lot pf people with their limited understand of God's word would just be saying things out of context.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by akinrogba: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
THIS GUY HAD A SHORT SPOON AND WANTED TO EAT WITH THE DEVIL, DID HE NOT KNOW THAT IF YOU MUST DINE WITH THE DEVIL THEN YOUR SPOON MUST BE AS LONG AS , .ANYWAY,I THINK YOUR CASE IS A CASE OF BENT IRON (NO KIDS YET) ,IT CAN STILL BE STRAIGHTENED. BE PRAYERFUL AND FLEE FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF THE DEVIL
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by lexdino: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2009
otokx:

KX

don't side step my question, is the lady from the east? how about the man, is he from the east too?
what if they are from the east?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by okamal(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
IN MY OWN HUMBLE OPINION, I WILL SAY THAT THE PARENT SHLD CONTINUE PRAYING FOR THEIR SON COS WHO KNOWS WHT WAS HAPENING TO THE DUDE B4 MARIAGE WTH ALL SORT OF ILL THINGS WHILE STIL KEEP QUIET TILL NOW.HE NEED TP SEE HIS SPIRITUAL PERSON, I MEAN PASTOR OR IMAM FOR MORE DEDICATED PRAYERS.FINALLY HE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE MARRIAGE B4 IT GET OUT OF HANDS.I GUESS U HV RESPONSIBILITY IN UR FAMILY.GD LUCK TO UR DECISION OO
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by mamae(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2009
I will av to blame the gay at the first instance because why must go ahead to marry such a lady after what she has done to even before marraige, therefore i'll advice him to quit d marriage.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by pj1(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2009
i think the guy s hould opt out of the relationship before the lady stabs him while making luv
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ayobase(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2009
WWWeeeewwww
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by harleynred(f): 3:37pm On May 19, 2010
He needs to run, stay far away from her, she's crazy never know what she might do!!!!
Should not hurry into marriage!!! Can't you get the marriage anulled? Yes agree, no good
from the very start! Should be a simple divorce since not married long!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Romeo4real(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2010
Please tell me where it is you find that Divorce is against the teaching of God

Err, reading your Bible might just help. There are many scriptures in the Bible that show this, and non other that Jesus himself, also alludes to this!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Bim4u: 9:40pm On May 25, 2010
Guys are the most funniest people i've seen
your friend has probably dated better girls but they close their eyes n marry the wrong ones.
Anyway he should have looked before he leap.
The bible doesn't support divorce,it support seperation on ground of adultery but can't remarry unless if the wife isn't dies
Apart from your friend wishing the wife is dead then it's for better or worse till death do u part.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by skiido: 10:44pm On May 25, 2010
Another guy bites the dust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

End of Part 1 / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad? / Christian Marriage Is Not For Better For Worse......not Biblical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.