Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (44722 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
SalC:
Kill! Kill!! Kill!!!
That's the only language you people understand. Smh

I hope you guys won't prompt me to start another episode of Religious Factualization of killings in the Bible.

If Iesa (Jesus) doesn't kill/Destroy the anti christ.
So the anti christ has taken over then.
I used both kill and Destroy in the write up. What then is your stress

Think with your brain. And see beyond hate

I will reel out numerous killing intended verses in the bible for you. But I will not be forced to do so.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Symphony007: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrPresident:
there was never a jesus, christianity is a scam.
indeed, there was a Jesus but Paul and Peter made him out to be what he never was.. ceaser Constantine and the early christian which is now the Catholic Church sealed the deal.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
herald9:

francistony, you need to see conspiracy theory grin
You know the alternate monikers getting on my nerves on the other thread, same dude you quoted now owns it.

So, I am not interested in quoting him. smiley
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

Hey, move your trash to your terrorist section.

A wise man once told me; Do not argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by An2elect2(f): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
You see why we need to know the true gospel and preach it False gospels only give birth to false conversions.

The op was never a part of the church of Christ, his posts prove that. If he leaves, it is for our own good.

This is what the bible says about those who claim to be Christians before.

They went out from us, but they were not
really of us; FOR IF THEY HAD BEEN OF US, THEY WOULD HAVE REMAINED WITH US; but they went
out, so that it would be shown that they all are
not of us.
1 John 2:19.

You are unwise if you think they were part of the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by BERNIMOORE: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
@Reiyvinn you had your question answered already man! Let's see your question again!
Reiyvinn:
So what does that make of the Second Coming? [size=14pt]A Failed Prophecy or not?
Let's be honest with ourselves.[/size]
Answer;

Anas09:

2Peter 3: 9'10.
[size=14pt]
9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as. some men count slackness
but is longsuffering,towards all, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night[/size]...
the desire of God is that everyone should not be perished and that account for why God did Not bring the kingdom then but extended it even till our day, Jesus actually made that statement that God wasn't bound to strictly adhere to because Jesus is not same person as his father who holds the last order (trinitarians might have problem with this part) Gods love and desire for our repentance can change Gods timing of event but it must surely pass. Jonah is an example of a prophet sent by God to pronounce destruction on Nineveh, God never told jonah to give a time limit but jonah went ahead to pronounce 40 days, on repentance by the ninevites Jonah felt stupid and groan about facing same people when 40days never be! Because God never directed jonah to fix 40 days time in the first place. 2 Peter 3:10 up there reiterates that 'it will surely come to pass, I will lastly advice you to think of one imminent end beside you......death, that alone should make you amend your ways and be found righteous instead of scoffing the prophecy of which the timing only change and not the occurrence which will surely come. I can see that you already doubt Jesus existence already which means that no amount of explanation will be considered by you because you have 'already made up your mind! Your post below reveals to me why it will be difficult convincingly you!
Reiyvinn: Now, back to the passage, we all know that everyone "standing [t]here" are now dead, buried and forgotten (that's assuming Jesus even existed)
so objective minded people will see that your question is answered thanks
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by SalC: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I hope you guys won't prompt me to start another episode of Religious Factualization of killings in the Bible.

I will reel out numerous killing intended verses in the bible for you. But I will not be forced to do so.
Who cares what you will reel out of the bible or koran? Am more concerned about your belief of how you muslims will kill jews bla bla bla, that's why you people keep challenging the jews and they keep dealing you mortal blows. The day you all learn to let them be and they learn to let you be, the world will become a better place.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Raotito(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Being a Christian is really one hell of a job.

Aside the Church-bound duties required of "true" Christians (which are often quite inconvenient and demanding), one mustn't ignore the emotional, mental and psychological War that goes on in the mind of those one who are quite knowledgable or well versed with the Bible.

Trying hard to resist the doubts they tend to encounter is the order of the day for those who read wide and do lots of research in an aim to either justify or investigate their long-held faith. I was no exception.

Ranging from the bloodstained Old Testament to Scientific ludicrosities, Blatant absurdities to historical flaws, authenticities and many many more, I couldn't help giving Doubt a chance.

About this time last year, I wrote a piece here on Nairaland: Questions That Baffle Me About God
and even though it never made frontpage, I'm glad it had the amount of audience it did.

Now I'm here with something quite troubling; something a logical mind should find really really disturbing.

I remember having a dialogue with a Pastor friend some weeks ago when he was on an outreach preaching about the Second Coming of Christ and why everyone should "mend their ways".

I can't quite remember his reaction when I asked "Don't you think this Jesus is taking too long? Are you sure he's coming at all?"

but I do remember him sarcastically replying me by saying "Uhmm.... Our Lord is warming up his whips for strongheads like you, so chill..."

Well, I chuckled. But then, I needed him to go into his Bible to see for himself why I asked such a question, so I directed him to Mark 13:30 which states:

". . .this generation will by no means pass away until these things happen. . ."
(with "these things" referring to the end time, tribulation and the Second Coming talked about in the preceding verses).

He laughed. "Cheap!" He said.

"You don't understand Greek so you wouldn't know" (hehehehe does he understand Greek? Well.... I wouldn't know either lol)

"The word 'generation' in Greek is 'genea' which Lexicons define as 'people of the same kind' so from Acts 11:26, we can tell whom these people are. They are Christians, which means Christ-like. So Christians will never pass away until the Son comes". He concluded.

That was amazing. Perfect wordplay. However, the context of this passage made it clear that it literally referred to those still alive at the time. He refused; holding still to his explanation. Then I took him to Matthew 16:28 which states:

"Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here that will not taste death at all until they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom."
(also found in Mark 9:1; Luke 9:27)

His face didn't look so bright afterwards even though he tried making me take his explanation for an answer and how I needed the Holy Spirit to understand certain passages and so on, it was obvious that he was well aware of these passages and the problems the pose and willingly ignored them for fear of doubt (I once did that too). So he never expected it to be used in a dialogue with him. He obviously didn't research on it the way he should have and that's the same thing most Christians do today. Their fear of doubt has amounted to their fear of knowledge and information and honestly, it's really unfortunate.

Now, back to the passage, we all know that everyone "standing [t]here" are now dead, buried and forgotten (that's assuming Jesus even existed)

So what does that make of the Second Coming? A Failed Prophecy or not?

Let's be honest with ourselves.

Thank you.
visit this website www.iwwm.org

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by mymz(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
smiley Now darling, there are things we know are known - Known knowns e.g 1+1 = 2, The USA is actually Big brother etc
and there are those we know we don't know - Known unknowns e.g Cure to cancer, did my late dad actually Bleep his best friend's wife on that boat cruise?
and there are those we don't know we know - unknown knowns e.g our individual potentials for great evil as well as great good
then there are those we don't know we don't know - Unknown unknowns e.g where's Hell and heaven located? What next after death?

Since we are not spiritual beings, we may never know or understand what obtains in the spiritual realm; which is what most of the book of Revelations, the second coming, hell and heaven is pretty much all about.
Faith however, is our decision for personal conviction. It makes no sense questioning what you have chosen to believe. Note the word "Chosen"

Thus i urge you to focus more on the knowns and the unknowns that can be known, for therein lies all that we need to live a happy, simple and fulfilled life (or not, if you choose). Judgement shall be delivered justly and equitably amongst all.

Verily verily i say unto thee brother, go forth and live placidly now; eat with relish, have great sex wink and make impact where you can, for one can live forever when the sands of time has no other option but to remember you.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
SalC:
Who cares what you will reel out of the bible or koran? Am more concerned about your belief of how you muslims will kill jews bla bla bla, that's why you people keep challenging the jews and the keep dealing you mortal blows. The day you all learn to let them be and they learn to let you be, the world will become a better place.

Let's leave everything to God.
A day shall come when everyone will understand.
Salam.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by ThaThinka: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
@OP, so you finally made it to the front page, as you desired? Good for you, but you didn't use the opportunity very well, in my own opinion. The phrase, 'that's assuming Jesus even existed,' suggests your doubt in Jesus. I wonder if you even believe in God, or will continue to.

You don't subject the word of God to scientific evaluation. I'm sure you've heard the word 'faith.' That is only relevant when you do not yet have what is promised, but you have confidence that you eventually will. Christianity is about faith -- believing without seeing. The Good Lord even said, 'blessed are those who have not seen, but yet believed.' It's pointless debating whether Jesus exists or if he will come back again. Your argument is similar to that on the end of the world, as to whether it's real. Once a person dies, his world has thus ended and after that comes either heaven or hell. Just try to follow what Jesus taught on how to live a life pleasing to your Creator. The truth is: your doubt about the existence of something will not make that thing to stop being in existence. If God and Jesus don't exist, you will lose nothing by living in line with laid-down precepts. But someone stands at risk of eternal damnation if he were to find out after his death that the things he failed to believe in were indeed right or true.

You don't attempt to understand the things of God in the same way you seek to grasp mathematical and scientific concepts. Leave anything beyond your understanding, at a time, to God and work on the ones you understand.

'And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.' 2 Cor. 4:3

'For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.' 1 Cor. 1:18
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by loomy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
The wisdom of God is not revealed to a knowledgeable mind (This does not take away the importance of knowledge) but to a humble and loving mind. It is us who need help, not God. He that must come to Him must believe that He exists and He is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. Ppl like Reiyvinn seek knowledge for the wrong reason. I'm sorry if that sounds offensive, I mean no offence. I do what pays me and Christ pays me. Kudos to soldiers like Ayoku, Starlingslimnet, malvisguy, spectabilis.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by SalC: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Let's leave everything to God.
A day shall come when everyone will understand.
Salam.
No wahala.
Shalom.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by herald9: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

You know the alternate monikers getting on my nerves on the other thread, same dude you quoted now owns it.

So, I am not interested in quoting him. smiley
Start gathering your nerves and act like a man. Stop spreading it around so people won't step on them.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by BERNIMOORE: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

killings in the Bible was not carried out by Christians but the Israelites who were not Christians, neither were Christians directed to kill the way quaran directed Muslims to kill, you can just bring only one verse and let's treat it don't post 2 bible verses for clarity sake can you? Oya now if you get the liver
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by ajos145(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Brethren, it takes God's spirit to interprete bible passages. In Matthew 16:28, d "THERE ARE SOME STANDING HERE" in dat bible passage wasnt actually refering to d people of Jesus' time but THOSE WHO WOULD BE "HERE" on "EARTH" at d time of His 2nd coming. This also applicable to Mark 13:30, "THIS GENERATION" in d passage also refering to d GENERATION that will witness d 2nd coming of Jesus Christ NOT Jesus' time generation
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Ebi89(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Aside the Church-bound duties required of "true" Christians (which are often quite inconvenient and demanding), one mustn't ignore the emotional, mental and psychological War that goes on in the mind of those one who are quite knowledgable or well versed with the Bible.

Trying hard to resist the doubts they tend to encounter is the order of the day for those who read wide and do lots of research in an aim to either justify or investigate their long-held faith. I was no exception.

Ranging from the bloodstained Old Testament to Scientific ludicrosities, Blatant absurdities to historical flaws, authenticities and many many more, I couldn't help giving Doubt a chance.

About this time last year, I wrote a piece here on Nairaland: Questions That Baffle Me About God May God give us more understanding of his word
and even though it never made frontpage, I'm glad it had the amount of audience it did.

Now I'm here with something quite troubling; something a logical mind should find really really disturbing.

I remember having a dialogue with a Pastor friend some weeks ago when he was on an outreach preaching about the Second Coming of Christ and why everyone should "mend their ways".

I can't quite remember his reaction when I asked "Don't you think this Jesus is taking too long? Are you sure he's coming at all?"

but I do remember him sarcastically replying me by saying "Uhmm.... Our Lord is warming up his whips for strongheads like you, so chill..."

Well, I chuckled. But then, I needed him to go into his Bible to see for himself why I asked such a question, so I directed him to Mark 13:30 which states:

". . .this generation will by no means pass away until these things happen. . ."
(with "these things" referring to the end time, tribulation and the Second Coming talked about in the preceding verses).

"You don't understand Greek so you wouldn't know" (hehehehe does he understand Greek? Well.... I wouldn't know either lol)

"The word 'generation' in Greek is 'genea' which Lexicons define as 'people of the same kind' so from Acts 11:26, we can tell whom these people are. They are Christians, which means Christ-like. So Christians will never pass away until the Son comes". He concluded.

That was amazing. Perfect wordplay. However, the context of this passage made it clear that it literally referred to those still alive at the time. He refused; holding still to his explanation. Then I took him to Matthew 16:28 which states:

"Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here that will not taste death at all until they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom."

His face didn't look so bright afterwards even though he tried making me take his explanation for an answer and how I needed the Holy Spirit to understand certain passages and so on, it was obvious that he was well aware of these passages and the problems the pose and willingly ignored them for fear of doubt (I once did that too). So he never expected it to be used in a dialogue with him. He obviously didn't research on it the way he should have and that's the same thing most Christians do today. Their fear of doubt has amounted to their fear of knowledge and information and honestly, it's really unfortunate.

Now, back to the passage, we all know that everyone "standing [t]here" are now dead, buried and forgotten (that's assuming Jesus even existed)

Thank you.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by musicwriter(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

About this time last year, I wrote a piece here on Nairaland: Questions That Baffle Me About God

Thank you.

So, do you believe in God because the bible or Koran wrote about him?. I for one do not believe in God because of the bible, but because of my personal conviction that he exist. If there were no bible or pastors, I would still have believed in God.

I urge you to believe in God and do what is right. The holy books were written by human beings, and as such are prone to mistakes. We all know we're not perfect. Of course, if an author writes a book, there will be one or two mistakes here and there, or may be something you don't understand.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by oskaaay(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmm..Only God know better OP!

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by viktor01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
for the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men......
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
col 2:8

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by davien(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
clefstone:
happy sunday bro. A quick explanation of that verse. Read d Luke account, you will find out that immediately after that verse, the next verse reads 'and soon afterwards' and goes on to talk about the events of the transfiguration which was witnessed by Peter, James and John. Now, at the transfiguration Jesus took up his heavenly glory and the 3 saw him with Elijah and Moses.
In summary, the prophesy was fulfilled soon after and narrated by Luke. Shalom
transfiguration/changing shape to access heaven = second coming grin lol!
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Thank you.
Before you interpret any portion of the bible, be sure to have mastered ancient Hebrew, ancient Aramaic, ancient Greek, History etc.
Otherwise you may find that you are playing with fire. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by EazyMoh(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op no one can tell,as a matter of fact,most pastors are actually in doubt of the second coming,the few who even tried to defend the second coming failed because of insufficient back up from the bible,but God work in ways men can"t fathom,hence we should try to believe without doubt,let try to put our hope in him because none knows, even pastors are as confused as yhu and i, we keep hearing,the kingdom of God is at hand" but for how long? Since no man know it not,let just believe what we are told and what we read about....
The second coming is true, just like the first coming. The Bible has suffered serious omissions, substitutions, adulterations, mistakes and outright ridicule over the ages. that's why it's impossible to try to explain even the most fundamental aspects of Christianity by logical reasoning.
Interestingly, Islam also affirms the second coming, just not when and how Christianity propose it ( just like the first coming).
Many Christians do not know that all the true and correct version of Biblical stories and prophesies are actually well explained in a straight and unambiguous manner in the Quran.
I enjoin all my Christian brothers and sisters to research Islamic explanations about Jesus (AS), likes works of Ahmad Deed at, Khalid Yaseen, and Zakir Naik.
NB: no offence intended.
happy sunday.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Layi9: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
op,u shud try reading d english translation of d quran,i bet u u'll be amazed by its proficiency and majesty
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by 11Eleven: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well... One thing I will say here is that the fact it has not happened or doesn't seem to be happening soon doesn't make it a failed prophecy.

Justice delayed is not Justice Denied.
Jesus coming delay is not a prophecy failure.
Don't be deceived.

Delay is for people to change before its too late. Grace Period.

A short dream I had sometime ago.....

I saw Jesus crying and pleading as the Angels where prepared and ready to blow the trumpet. Very much ready...I woke up trembling. Real Dream.

Am not a Pastor, I dream and sing hymn in my dreams. And I don't go to church. Can't even remember last time I was in Church.

Ignore any distraction of Prophecy Failure.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Dindondin(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Kindly read the post. Thank you.
Your question has been answered.
Last Bullet
The today Jesus meant is the time of His 2nd coming. Which is the end time. For example, our present day. If Jesus comes now, surely He ll meet you & I alive. Even if He comes in a 100, 1000 or 2000 years time, there ll be people alive to see the rapture. Don't say Christians are now words twisters who changes the Scripture to suit them. I tell you, there are people who know what they worship.
Even if everything about Christianity was fake, lie etc and there was no rapture, judgement etc. A believer has not lost. He or she only missed out on the wordly enjoyment & pay the sacrifices of being a Christian.
But if Christ is real and there is rapture, judgement, hell etc. A person that didn't accept Christ or died in sin is doomed. Those descriptions of the book of Revelation is bad.
So... it's left for people to choose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by 5minsmadness: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
legatto:
spare me please and after the third day comes the fourth, what a joker. Not sounding rash its what they had made u believe, are u saying Jesus will come and witness the last day on earth nd the destruction of all planets, God does not put his own people to danger and nothing of such will happen
Lol
Why would God destroy all the planets? The second coming talks of the reaping of this planet only. It's ok if you don't believe. It won't stop it from happening.

And no, God's people won't be in any danger.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Dontintin: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
I feel very disgusted at times when fellow Christians become abrasive even with language from the bible, when people share very thoughtful questions that may actually seem reasonable at face value. I'd like to encourage that when questions are asked like the op of this, please let's answer the question. Let's try to avoid insults. And please don't give another quotation that does not address the question asked. Let's be civil. We don't win by placing ourselves on a 'holier than thou' pedestal. Some these atheits are better people than us when we judge thier lives.
For the question raised, I think it has been addressed a little though in a manner I am not happy with.
The coming there is not same as the second coming, I refer you to Mathew 13:38 and 41.
Also I will advice that the bible as it is today can be a death trap. Let's not read and interprete in isolation. Look for possible different explanations.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Greatfes17: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
One issue people will continue to face is trying to understand and explain the Bible in terms of "science."

Remember science is knowing then believing but Faith (i.e Christianity) is about believing then trying to know more...

Op, I believe you know it took long for the prophecy of the coming messiah to be fulfilled?
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by histemple: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Personally, I think we should just believe that there is a supreme power that created us and everything around us. Trying to understand the bible can be so frustrating because the bible itself has so many contradictions. This is why I feel sorry for Christians who castigates other religions. There is hardly any way of life that is not permitted by the bible.

I recently discovered that the bible instructed Christians to kill (utterly destroy) anybody who doesn't believe and worship God....Exodus. 22:20

There is no scripture in the bible that specifically tells exactly what year Jesus will come again or when the world will be destroyed.
The best advice is for us to do what is good to others and shun evil.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Stillfire:
so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

It is the generation that see those events, not the disciples generation.

Now this is the correct answer right here.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by AlhajiAdemola: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bring Your Budget To Us And We Shall Help You Get Your Budget Right Here
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/.../ncs-auction-vehicles
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome,Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and make Money Valuable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.