Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (65555 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Nice girl... So if Buhari na her papa she gop expect that old man to hold umbrela when younger people dey there abi?

The two of una dey craze.

lol take it easy man.

from your signature I can tell you're a Christian.
so behave as one.

btw

listen to this beef track for airforce.1 here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ddippset(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
firstEVA:
many pained TANoinds like Barcanista will feel depressed seeing Amaechi in the entourage grin
every time barcanista sees amaechi chilling with buhari, he goes for a medical afterwards.

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by HRich(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

If Buhari is your father you will expect him to hold an umbrella by himself in the presence of younger boys right?

That's how you treat ur father probably.
If you have sense, you would know that APC is not known with Umbrella,
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol take it easy man.
from your signature I can tell you're a Christian. so behave as one.
btw

listen to this beef track for airforce.1 here
www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
So whoever isn't a muslim is a xtian?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
kritikali:

So cos u have it on the front page means it's a fact? Btw where re the so called 229 aides, I can't find dem in dis pics,hence I choose to believe the 2.2billi is a fat lie too.

Cow! And you saw the imaginary 600 with ur eyes abi?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Does He KNOW where he is going to....

I saw him in MALABO few hours ago
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kahara(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
rozayx5:
hmm . he bettr hurry back soon. before nnamdi kanu repeats grin grin

Haha.ha! PMB will watch the declaration of Biafra freedom for CNN like Tinubu watch d inauguration of d 8th senate for Channels. Oga eme ya vum n'anya!

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
If you have sense, you would know that APC is not known with Umbrella,

Woman wrapper... Dey carry another person matter for head...

God punish u ashawo mama.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Nice girl... So if Buhari na her papa she gop expect that old man to hold umbrela when younger people dey there abi?

The two of una dey craze.
in. Trovert na guy ooh, don't be dismay
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by smartguyonline(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
whatsapp only 08099004930
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by johnpalmer774(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:
A man who insist on cutting down the cost of governance, travelling with the largest entourage in the history of our nation's democracy.

We are watching as all the lies and propaganda unfolds.

You must have living in Otuoke Republic in the Past.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Saheed9:
where are the 229 ppl
U dey mind the bercanister and his foolish zombies?

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by aminho(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
Buhari c u c plane crash
it's you father that will die hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

Actually ur the one who needs Jesus! At ur age you should be able to read a whole paragraph instead of looking at the heading and coming here to run ur ignorance.
lol see knockout....
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
ddippset:
every time barcanista sees amaechi chilling with buhari, he goes for a medical afterwards.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by HRich(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Woman wrapper... Dey carry another person matter for head...

God punish u ashawo mama.
Do I even have to blame you No..! I wouldn't blame you, rather I will blame that idiot that kidnapped whatever gave birth to you and impregnated her in Sambisa forest.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
kmcutez:

I actually wanted to reply to your initial post but felt you were too s.tupid to bother with.

If only ur fada was sensible enough to have used a condom, NL would have been one less of a m.oron.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by sukkot: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrDoGood:
Can you imagine someone else's father covering his mate with an umbrella and himself was under the rain!
Baba God, I thank you for my life.
I'm not a messenger to anyone but I'm loyal to those who deserves my loyalty and a respectful to everyone.
HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS
do you know how much he is getting paid to cover buharis head with the umbrella. thats his job. what are you too proud to hold the umbrella for someone ? it is a source of pride and dignity to be able to hold an umbrella for a man like buhari. i will happily hold the umbrella over a man like buhari. in this life we are called to serve. the meek and humble and lowly will inherit the kingdom of God not the proud.

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by 9jii(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
harryssterol:
Our "oyel" Money is speaking, safe waka baba

Get your solar power bank, my signature grin
Ibo no get oil
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Coolcash1:
JOURNEY MERCY SIR....BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOUR DRESS SIR. I NEED TO GO SOW THIS KAFTAN WORN BY OUR PRESIDO.
do you have the height?? if you are short it will look like Ghana must go on you ooo
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
ignoring fools since 1474

slowpoke
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

Cow! And you saw the imaginary 600 with ur eyes abi?

Pig!!and u saw 229 people with your eyes?..idiot.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
johnpalmer774:

You must have living in Otuoke Republic in the Past.

John Palmer! Did ur palm wine taper of a fada actually called u that?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=ETERRORS post=36037400]How can he travel without an interpreter, this is a fruitless journey. [/quote. ]. You think buhari is an illitrate like ur father abi?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Jalinco: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where are the 2.2billion naira worth of people?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
kritikali:

Pig!!and u saw 229 people with your eyes?..idiot.

Are u getting frustrated? Take a cow pill, u will feel a whole lot better.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

So whoever isn't a muslim is a xtian?
guy whoever you are leave me alone
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Blackchampion:
Off to U.S to spend d N2.2Billion
u are correct according to saTANist, d trip will cost him nothing less than 2trillion dollars

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by karllemah44(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
WHY DIDNT HE COVER HIMSELF WITH A BROOM gringrin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kasadiq5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Safe Journey...
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
Is this the reason why you think you have sense shame to your phone and brain.

Then you are a digrace to a normal thinkin faculty...if you can't think with your brain,go to hell and stop quoting uneccessarily..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)