Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them (4758 Views)

3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by midexz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Like I've said before it's not the big things that go a long way to make an impression, it's the simple things that do.
Andrea Zimmerman of YourTango says a question wa 21 simple things about men that make women fall madly in-love with them s posed to different women about the most underrated things about their men that makes them go crazy, and the results were amazing. Here's what they listed below:
1. "Allowing a woman to go first/opening a door. It's just nice."
2. "Doing household repairs without being asked first."
3. "Wear a suit!" #OhMyGosh
4. "Really looking at me when I'm telling him something that means something to me."
5. "Taking notes."
6. "Men doing chores. When they do things like come to my apartment to fix things for me or help me clean, it's the sexiest thing ever."
7. "The hug-from-behind thing. Like when you're at the sink or standing at the kitchen counter. My knees literally go weak!"
8. "Being friendly with wait staff, the doorman, the store clerk, etc. Simple kindness that makes me see what a good person they are!"
9. "When he stops what he's doing to really look at you before a compliment."
10. "Cooking."
11. "Telling you how and why their single mom was an inspiration."
12. "Vacuuming and snuggling with our dog."
13. "Someone who loves dogs and handles them well. Seriously. It tells me everything I need to know about a guy."
14. "Handling a baby like a pro."
15. "Baby wearing!"
16. "Saying or doing anything to support feminism!"
17. "When he helps me up and walks me to the bathroom after sexy time, waits for me, then walks me back to bed and tucks me in."
18. "When he puts the his hand in the small of my back before we walk into a room."
19. "Grilling. I don't know why; I'm sure it's something primal about men and fire and meat and tools."
20. "When we're walking on the sidewalk and he moves me to the inside, never once stopping or disrupting whatever he's saying."
21. "Laughing at themselves, being sweet to elderly and children, and going out of their way for family/friends without expecting anything in return."

4 Likes

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Mancity26(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
No wonder Ekaite luv me

1 Like

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by BrightEye(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
I would rather advice men to be themselves that struggling hard to be what they are not just to get that girl that might not be the right one.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by saintneo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
another 21!

Football summary - Nigeria Glo Premier League and NigeriaU23 vs CongoU23
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Joromi1: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
22. Knowing how to tell good lies. An honest man is not always appreciated. Women tend to fall head over heels for the Linuses.

1 Like

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
huh
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by rutibaby(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls, do such men stil exist? I've not met one wit three of these qualities.
Op, stop exaggerating.
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by ezefrank87(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oga op ooooh...oya wake up,smell the coffee and repost cheesy

Buh incase u never wan wake,hustle 4 naija Is real ooooooh kiss
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by W3irDo: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
rutibaby:

Op, stop exaggerating.
Then stop lukin fur men. Try skool

1 Like

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by rutibaby(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
W3irDo:
Then stop lukin fur men. Try skool
I'm not looking 4 any. I need a first class and they wil come in their numbers.

1 Like

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by W3irDo: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
rutibaby:

I'm not looking 4 any. I need a first class and they wil come in their numbers.
Yu said yuv not met any wid doze kwalitees before. Meanz yuv been searching all yur life
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Aitee1: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
The aftermath of telemundo...smh

3 Likes

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Ramon92: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
.. Telling the right lie at the right time..
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by rutibaby(f): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
W3irDo:

Yu said yuv not met any wid doze kwalitees before. Meanz yuv been searching all yur life
Nope. Don't quote me wrong.
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by MsBliss(f): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg Op wetin concine men with dogs?
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by nairalife2013(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mancity26:
No wonder Ekaite luv me
grin
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by b3llo(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2015
I will be myself, rather than pretending to please a Lady.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
rutibaby:

Op, stop exaggerating.
How many men hv u seen or met or even dated b4 dat u re here passing judgement? babe, those tinz listed are common to a guy dat luv his gud gf nd nt d gold digger type of gf. how do u xpect to experience such frm a bf when most gf show no luv in their relationship? for u to experiences those listed tinz, u hv to first show undying and genuie luv to ur bf and in return he wud shower u wit those tinz and even more.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Rules/principles everywhere undecided
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by virginboy1(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2015
I was expecting to see money on your list... Moreover some of this act might lead to brotherzone.
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by tintingz(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Sorry OP, though it is good for men to do what you have posted.

But many women term men who do all these as weak and they are taking for granted.

It's just so bad.
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Demmocrats(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2015
midexz:
Like I've said before it's not the big things that go a long way to
make an impression, it's the simple things that do.

Andrea Zimmerman of YourTango says a question wa
21 simple things about men that make women fall madly in-love
with them s posed to
different women about the most underrated things about their
men that makes them go crazy, and the results were amazing.
Here's what they listed below:

1. "Allowing a woman to go first/opening a door. It's just
nice."

2. "Doing household repairs without being asked first."

3. "Wear a suit!" #OhMyGosh

4. "Really looking at me when I'm telling him something that
means something to me."

5. "Taking notes."

6. "Men doing chores. When they do things like come to my
apartment to fix things for me or help me clean, it's the
sexiest thing ever."

7. "The hug-from-behind thing. Like when you're at the sink or
standing at the kitchen counter. My knees literally go
weak!"

8. "Being friendly with wait staff, the doorman, the store clerk,
etc. Simple kindness that makes me see what a good
person they are!"

9. "When he stops what he's doing to really look at you
before a compliment."

10. "Cooking."

11. "Telling you how and why their single mom was an
inspiration."

12. "Vacuuming and snuggling with our dog."

13. "Someone who loves dogs and handles them well.
Seriously. It tells me everything I need to know about a
guy."

14. "Handling a baby like a pro."

15. "Baby wearing!"

16. "Saying or doing anything to support feminism!"

17. "When he helps me up and walks me to the bathroom after
sexy time, waits for me, then walks me back to bed and
tucks me in."

18. "When he puts the his hand in the small of my back before
we walk into a room."

19. "Grilling. I don't know why; I'm sure it's something primal
about men and fire and meat and tools."

20. "When we're walking on the sidewalk and he moves me to
the inside, never once stopping or disrupting whatever he's
saying."

21. "Laughing at themselves, being sweet to elderly and
children, and going out of their way for family/friends
without expecting anything in return."

Op stop this weed oh, you didn't mention the number factor which is MONEY. Amateurs
www.

1 Like

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by lahit14(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Sweet........
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Dennygirl: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Op,all those principles and rule aren"t necessary,all i need is a real man,a man needeth not do those things to please a woman,when a man is real,those things you listed are secondary, men just tryna be yourself,you know why?because When you finally get bored of being artificial and fake, your woman might have been so used to your fake lifestyle,hence would always want you to continue,and you know what it means to stop? Hmm your wife or g.f will nag,accuse you of cheating,call you names and the rest,so it better to tell a woman who you truely are,no need to do those unecessary sh.it.. Be REAL!!
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by lilmax(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Saying or doing anything to support Feminism cheesy
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by dkronicle(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2015
When u give them money that is not requested..
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by blueandbirds(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Yea rite day don't exist ask your dad and your big bro they will tell you wat you don't kno, and my advice to u is dat you shud go and study hard for your jamb exam next year cus I heard the cut of mark is now 180 all the best my lil frd..
rutibaby:

Op, stop exaggerating.
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by emryxleena(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
im nt against dis post but i sincerely dnt support ur number 6.. ''going to a ladies apartment and doing house chores for her '' .. Lwkm.. If u do am for naija ehn..just watch as ur mum and loved ones go enter 30days fasting and prayer.. Dem go think say she jazz u ni
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Reverse* peeped* saw something...FTC calling*
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by flames007(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
rutibaby:

Op, stop exaggerating.
stop dat bae,u haven't met me yet.i have 22 of such qualities grin
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by watzisname: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Aitee1:
The aftermath of telemundo...smh
grin telemundo or zeeworld... this programmes can mess with people head like conjuring your son to leave America to live in your village
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by midexz(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
rutibaby:

Op, stop exaggerating.

Your problem is u ve been looking for just three and that is too bad, try looking for 21 and u can come back to quote me... and dont forget I said Men and not boys oohk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Women Around The World. / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.