Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. (1594 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by youngdoctor(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm a Christian that earns a decent salary as a doctor*(nearly 7 digits)*.have had plenty relationships with christain ladies..(my immediate Ex is a chorister in a catholic church)*.but things fell apart..now I'm in love and in a serious relationship with a Muslim lady..can this impede our progress??..
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by shalomm: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Read your bible and visit your pastor for counseling Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by jaybee3(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
youngdoctor:
I'm a Christian that earns a decent salary as a doctor*(nearly 7 digits)*.have had plenty relationships with christain ladies..(my immediate Ex is a chorister in a catholic church)*.but things fell apart..now I'm in love and in a serious relationship with a Muslim lady..can this impede our progress??..

What has your income got to do with the subject matter?

It's simply not going to work IF either of you hold strong religious views

8 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Danjuma827(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
My broda A christian male marrying a female Muslim is very dangerous simply because he might likely be forced to be converted to Islam.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Zaikon(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
hhhmm lov ? OP hav u try to reach her parent ? den u can knw which way to go.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by tpiadotcom: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why didn't the lady go for a muslim doctor?

Did they offend her?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by amnesty7: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Better marry a fellow Christian.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by swtdrms(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Brother, are you willing to convert to Islam?
Cuz if u ain't, it not sure you'l get to marry her most especially if she's from a grounded islamic home. If not just start thing of how to start unwinding your relationship with her
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Biodun37: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm a Muslim so my advice might not necessarily for you but your spouse but can help you in your enquiry
The advice usually given to our Muslimat is not to ever think of support from any one who truly understand Qurian & Hadith to attempt to convert her lover to Muslim through dominance / other attitudes not tolerated by our family tradition as the man have the final say in all decisions. So. she should rather be ready to be submissive to her husband.

With the above statement I think you should deduce that if your spouse is a devoted Muslim not ready to swap, she will not marry you for if she does then she has concluded to stick to you & your believe.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Cholls(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
jaybee3:

my brother can you imagine 2 proud of a person. I believe that is one of your down fall.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by youngdoctor(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
jaybee3:

It's simply not going to work IF either of you hold strong religious views
most people believe with money you can get love or get ladies..I'm trying to tell you.it's a lie..they might be available.but wife material is not by money.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Nicepoker(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
If the girl's family will agree u can continue

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by tpiadotcom: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
does starting every other post with the words "I'm a doctor" mean the person is actually a doctor?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by tpiadotcom: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by tpiadotcom: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by youngdoctor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
now I know your type..no vex.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by jaybee3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
youngdoctor:
most people believe with money you can get love or get ladies..I'm trying to tell you.it's a lie..they might be available.but wife material is not by money.

Still doesn't have any correlation or bearing whatsoever to the inter-religion union

I'm lost here ya know
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Allosaurus: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Biodun37:
I'm a Muslim so my advice might not necessarily for you but your spouse but can help you in your enquiry
The advice usually given to our Muslimat is not to ever think of support from any one who truly understand Qurian & Hadith to attempt to convert her lover to Muslim through dominance / other attitudes not tolerated by our family tradition as the man have the final say in all decisions. So. she should rather be ready to be submissive to her husband.

With the above statement I think you should deduce that if your spouse is a devoted Muslim not ready to swap, she will not marry you for if she does then she has concluded to stick to you & your believe.
Does this explains why u stone your Muslim ladies to death? shocked shocked shocked
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ZWTx-QUj4
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Allosaurus: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
youngdoctor:
If u don't want her dead, leave her alone
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by tpiadotcom: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
youngdoctor:

did you forget there are muslim doctors?

or you dont know.

you didnt tweak your story well, you probably need an experienced scriptwriter.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by youngdoctor(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Allosaurus:

If u don't want her dead, leave her alone
sir I do understand your point.but should religion really stand between relationships?.cos I believe we serve the same God..but comment from my friends so far has been fierce.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Doyin400l(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
marry her jare if truly luv her...example fashola n dame abimbola happily married.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
When will this movie be out in cinemas
I need to put some money aside for popcorn
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by ksbusari(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
My brother. My Advice to you is to go for a christian Lady to avoid any occurence of future problems. Am a Muslim and i knw its always difficult o especially frm the family and if eventually u win her love and her family agrees to dat, d second problem would be ur ability to allow her freedom to practice her religion. Only few Muslim sisters will convert. Wish you best of luck.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by Vyolet(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Your story should have nothing to do with your profession or what you earn, a man is not meant to be effusive.

@story,are you just dating or you want to take it to marriage level? if it's the latter then make a move and hear her family's opinion. if they are the liberal type,they wouldn't mind. You both also need to talk more on either of you converting or retaining your various beliefs and be allowed to practice individually.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just Pray about it!
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by grad2012(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sometime I swear when I read thing like this I get confused. why must we be divided by religion and our tribes ,why cant luv conquer all. I wish we cud be one in this world and put all this things aside, its really sad.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by tpiadotcom: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vyolet:
Your story should have nothing to do with your profession or what you earn, a man is not meant to be effusive.

i dont know what language this imaginary doctor understands.

thanks for breaking it down for him or her.
Re: I'm In A Relationship With A Muslim. by smsshola(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
My Broda if actually this is true...pls u don't even need think of it there is nothing to negotiate,except she is ready to convert to Christian before the marriage. Pls ignore all those promises and don't be carried away wt love and emotions..cos there is diff btw six and half a dozen.

Like a post above me c ur pastor and read ur bible. It works well, if only one is ready to let go of his/her belief bfo d marriage. Remember relationship has expiring date marriage does not. In relationship Love is blind but in marriage Love dey see.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Upload Your Pics Without Makeup Letz See How Naturally Beautiful You Are. / Ladies Is This Stupidity Or Love And Can You Do Such / Name Suggestions For A Unisex Salon And Spa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.