Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? (716 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
After 6 months of pestering her, she finally agreed to at least come to my house and spend time with me (just a night with nothing attached) she got to my house and changed her clothes, settled down to watch TV while I went to the kitchen to prepare food for us. #time was barely 6.35pm# seriously I donno what was sweetening my mind o, I started singing one song I can't remember the artist that sang it and how it got into my head. The song goes; ""Tonight is gonna be a good night, tonight is gonna be a good good night"". This song went on and on. She heard me from the parlour and got furious that I have plans for the night. That was it. She got dressed and left my house. Still not picking my calls. What did I do wrong??

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by hos4x(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
just wasted five minutes of my life reading this post...

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by teepsee(f): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mucjweeeee
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by Kunzu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
ur poster says it all. No offence meant bro, but I can't stop laughing--------- stupidity
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by Lisaflex(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy Op dt song is very suspicious na
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by 123CarZ(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Busted. Bwahahahahah

@Op ntooor grin talk true say u been no get plans 4her dat nyt
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by sneak3(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
stupidity:
After 6 months of pestering her, she finally agreed to at least come to my house and spend time with me (just a night with nothing attached) she got to my house and changed her clothes, settled down to watch TV while I went to the kitchen to prepare food for us. #time was barely 6.35pm# seriously I donno what was sweetening my mind o, I started singing one song I can't remember the artist that sang it and how it got into my head. The song goes; ""Tonight is gonna be a good night, tonight is gonna be a good good night"". This song went on and on. She heard me from the parlour and got furious that I have plans for the night. That was it. She got dressed and left my house. Still not picking my calls. What did I do wrong??

@op u did noting wrong your moniker flashed into her head .... Oruko lo ro e

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by meimoks(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Maybe the stupidity part
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by Andy790(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tell her to kiss hot plate....

The girl isn't matured at all.
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
sneak3:

@op u did noting wrong your moniker flashed into her head .... Oruko lo ro e
angry
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
123CarZ:
Busted. Bwahahahahah

@Op ntooor grin talk true say u been no get plans 4her dat nyt
naaa, I wasn't trust me.
Re: What Did I Do Or Say Wrong? by lonelydora: 3:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Guy, please it's too early to laugh aloud.

(1) (Reply)

Soon Ladies Would Get To Pay / Why Is Womans Lie Bad? *ditails Inside* / True Love – Couple Weds In Intensive Care Unit As Groom Battles Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.