Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (63019 Views)

What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / Just Thinking Out Loud: What If Presidents Were Signed And Not Elected / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Bigcake: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama's shoe resembles lambogini. Abi na jack boot or tata boot.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by davien(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
I hope Obama sits him down and probes his thoughts on the legalization of homosexual relations..
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by agborodun: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama: what diar u think about me before coming here?
Pmb: I zinc u ar a sfiritz,fut now I filif zat u ar a fezon like nigeria fifu.
Obama: u are soo funny...
Pmb: u are welcomz zir.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
apholaryn:
I see u #team tanoid
Do i know you, son?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by apholaryn: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
agborodun:
Obama: what do u think of me before? Pmb: I zinc u ar a sfiritz,fut now I filif zat u ar fezon like nigeria fifu. Obama: u are soo funny... Pmb: u are welcomz zir.
dry like Sahara
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Adedolapo1406(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
@christinie
Queen that has good accent where has it taken you? enemy of progress
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by crystalmart20: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Toktee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
christinie:
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.
From a who.re you,i expect nothing than that.
how market?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama: seriously my African ancestor, tell me, is it true you have 150 cows,

Buhari: Yes na.. I even sfik zia language

Obama: use thesame wisdom you use in settling disputes between your cows to resolve insecurity in North east and dont wast my time again

and while you are at it, tell Tinubu, and Atiku if i see dem legs for America eh!

Buhari: toh, I will tell zem, oya make i dash you the gworo and kunu i brought from my neijira fuful
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Toktee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
christinie:
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.
From a who.re like you,i expect nothing more than that.
how market?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Do i know you, son?
shortyy brain ..yall tanoids are very popular around here.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by agborodun: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
apholaryn:
dry like Sahara
U stinks.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by KELVINXY: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
You don't sound boring to me undecided
i actually hate being funny buh still thanks for the compliment.smiley
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by KELVINXY: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
agborodun:
U stinks.
swerve jare ,muppet!
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
apholaryn:
shortyy brain ..yall tanoids are very popular around here.
K. I've noticed you. BYE now
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
I BELIEVE POTUS WAS TELLING BABA THAT

TODAY IS FREEMAN DAVID'S BIRTHDAY, HAVE YOU SENT YOUR WISHES?

BABA BE LIKE..... AMEACHI IS ON THAT...
Amaechi said I should wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many happier returns of the day with all the glory and thanksgivings to Almighty God. Cheers to our success.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by mrajims(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
christinie:
na talk b dat??
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Orikinla:

Amaechi said I should wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many happier returns of the day with all the glory and thanksgivings to Almighty God. Cheers to our success.
Thanks to the team... grin
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by KingTblaise(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Doskit:
grin

Buhari sitdown like him get pile
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Caseless: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
aguiyi:
gossiping

They could have done this on the phone rather than waste tax payers money on a jamboree trip. Am yet to hear of anything like signing of Business deal or partnership between both countries.

i don't know their itinerary but all i here is pledge pledge pledge. such things are supposed to be in the news but embarassed embarassed embarassed
illiterate, read about his 'itenery'.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by tochstorm(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
obama: when i do that thing with the tongue to michael. she always scream sweet jesus do you that to aisha?
buhari: kai i don do that at all at all
you wan my mouth to dey smell poossy poossy? kai me no like
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by umehcharles(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
The late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in a.Nsukka b.Onitsha c.Calabar d.Zungeru e.Kano
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
christinie:
U are a very useless and senseless girl/ boy Tonight I am f*cking ready for your fight, bring it on bi*tch.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, read about his 'itenery'.

baboon.

there is no such thing on it. animal, you didn't disappoint
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Noooo, Obama! My solution was; the younger your bride the lesser chance you become gay man wink wink

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by madmoney: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
THE INFERIOR PRESIDENT
A country is certainly as big as its President and as small as its President makes it look. The United States of America is well respected in the comity of nations because they have always been lucky enough to have leaders with high self esteem, not necessarily because of any material blessings from Nature. If there is anything so special about America, it is her leaders. And leaders are what should define a nation.
Some unfortunate Nigerians are actually celebrating the fact that their President is in America, to see the American President. This gets me wondering if our own President is a little imp, while that of Americans is a super god.
It would have been easier to overlook if this excitement stopped with ordinary Nigerians, but when you see our Governors and Presidential aides posting pictures of our President with the President of another country, as if we have hit gold, then you can't help but be ashamed that our country is this abused. The simple message that our President and his handlers have passed is that Buhari is inferior to Obama, and he is happy about that.
This is a President Obama, who is close to his last day in office as President, yet he has not deemed it fit to visit Nigeria; black nation's biggest country, yet our President in less than two months of being President has jumped into a jet with over one hundred aides, security personnel and personal staff to go visit America.
Our President did not just stop at going hats in hand to Obama, he was also getting ready to lick the American President's anus just to have a handshake with him and get the paparazzi to capture the scene. Can you imagine that our President conceded to Obama the credit of our successful and peaceful election? Nigeria is yet to have a President

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
illitrate president
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
K. I've noticed you. BYE now
u are Shortyy brain trutru..swerve abeg
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by sunsewa: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=metronaija post=36098533][img]http://3.bp..com/-1paGmtzbjdc/Va1VxMAessI/AAAAAAAAA6U/aBNTq9t0brg/s320/CKYduGMUAAMRE8F.jpg[/img]

Guess what the two presidents were discussing

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/caption-this-picture-obama-and-buhari.html

[/quote

Wasted talk,daura mallam will not understand Obama accents, rather he will be nodding head in affirmative as if he grabs the convo,and no one around eavesdrop and record.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
kestolove95:
illitrate president
wetin ur been literate don get u and ur fam? Obama sabi ur literate dad?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Igweene: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank god u people no d hear anything, ur doin urs jakanta n u servi dat......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.