Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (63020 Views)

What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / Just Thinking Out Loud: What If Presidents Were Signed And Not Elected / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by bigfrancis21: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
KELVINXY:
Obama be like: since we are now sitting face to face,i did like to ask are you really 72?undecided

Buhari: hmmm...walahi amu 72.grin

Oh my Gawd! Goodness me! This is damn hilarious!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama; boyo! U will grow white hairs like me soon. Buhari; m'pagi!
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by danpaul1(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2015
How to get married.. Obama was askin PMB hw much it would cost to ask his hand in 'marriage'
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ttmacoy: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Bu-herry Hahahahahaha

Actually sounds like something George Bush Would have said.

Howdy Bu-herry?

fulanimafia:
PMB: Err Ovama I really need funds for my country, some money was stolen and Jonathan said America would know something about it.

Obama: Bu-herry wait let me get this clear, you mean Jonathan was really that dumb and wasn't just pretending to be clueless?

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2015
kennywan:
but why are they both wearing black are they mourning?

Are you in mourning yourself? cause you're black!!!!
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Anamfiok(m): 12:45am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.
by "very poor" you mean Nigerian huh?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2015
gay rights and an english tutor for buhari
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 2:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Anamfiok:
by "very poor" you mean Nigerian huh?
dont compare yourself to 200 million Nigerians. No, that's not Nigerian accent, that's illiterate man's accent. I have many Northern friends and non of them speak like that because they are all polished.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2015
theshield:

you lie out of ignorance and hatred. if you have been to abroad, you should know that western people understand more Hausa accent than people from south or west.
Have you heard a German speaking English? no difference from Hausa man accent.

FOREIGNERS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE WITH NIGERIANS THAT JUST LEFT THE SHORES OF NIGERIA AT LEAST FOR WITHIN 10 MONTHS BEFORE HE ADAPT AND CONSTRUCT HIS ENGLISH ACCENT.

This is like a small pikin thinking that the moon can only shine in his father's compound.

take me abroad please so I can see white people or better still please take me to the airport so that aeroplane will throw bag of money (akpa ego) to me. Mtcheeew. Buhari's accent is very embarrassing. You people were so quick to abuse mummy Peace but so fast to cry about your Buhari.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 2:55am On Jul 21, 2015
jakesund:

Lolz...guess I hurt ur feelings...

Mouth wash is cheap tho

U should get some grin
#rushes out to buy mouthwash, at least it's better than spending 14 years in prison for bone-to-bone practice. By the way ama get adult diapers for you too to manage your leaking ass. Gay! Gay!! Gay!!!
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by preselect(m): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1paGmtzbjdc/Va1VxMAessI/AAAAAAAAA6U/aBNTq9t0brg/s320/CKYduGMUAAMRE8F.jpg[/img]

Guess what the two presidents were discussing

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/caption-this-picture-obama-and-buhari.html

Obama: Mr Buhari I can't understand what you are saying, do you mind using an interpreter?

Buhari: Fresidint Ovama, Hai ham trying to inporm u zat nigeeeriya is a kwontry without kworopshion grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by rukkyland(m): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2015
flodiosc:
Obama: seriously my African ancestor, tell me, is it true you have 150 cows,

Buhari: Yes na.. I even sfik zia language

Obama: use thesame wisdom you use in settling disputes between your cows to resolve insecurity in North east and dont wast my time again

and while you are at it, tell Tinubu, and Atiku if i see dem legs for America eh!

Buhari: toh, I will tell zem, oya make i dash you the gworo and kunu i brought from my neijira fuful

EPA na.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by rukkyland(m): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2015
jieopo:
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.[/quote

Queen that has good accent where has it taken you? enemy of progress

EPA na
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Basit002(m): 3:23am On Jul 21, 2015
MTN free 4.5gb night plan is here...but u must be on betatalk torrid plan http:// / 1GxsS48
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama is possibly telling him he doesn't understand what is coming out of his mouth. Dullard talks sh*ts in his Nigerian accent. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2015
pus99:
I don't have to tell you.

You already know.. look at Buhari face..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651020_obama5_jpeg8c8d90a3bf7bb13911b1fa72a335f511
I can tell you Buhari is schizophrenic!
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by jakesund(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
#rushes out to buy mouthwash, at least it's better than spending 14 years in prison for bone-to-bone practice. By the way ama get adult diapers for you too to manage your leaking ass. Gay! Gay!! Gay!!!

How bout u buy a lil common sense with the mouth wash eh?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by RetroBoy: 4:45am On Jul 21, 2015
adoweba:
never knew they were this close and thats really nice
Close?
Dumb.ass statement

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2015
I am tired of guessing can u tell me please.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Abdhool(m): 5:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama has bn rocking his Aba made shoe since time immemorial..... lols
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2015
aguiyi:
gossiping

They could have done this on the phone rather than waste tax payers money on a jamboree trip. Am yet to hear of anything like signing of Business deal or partnership between both countries.

i don't know their itinerary but all i here is pledge pledge pledge. such things are supposed to be in the news but embarassed embarassed embarassed
Aguiyi Ironsi still alive ? mournful cry
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by timifizzy(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Pope22:
The worth of that shoes will feed ur generations for decades.
Grow up pls...
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2015
KELVINXY:
Obama be like: since we are now sitting face to face,i did like to ask are you really 72?undecided

Buhari: hmmm...walahi amu 72.grin

More like "walahi, amu se_been_tee_too

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Pope22:

The worth of that shoes will feed ur generations for decades.

U r a bloody retard... Thats patent leather... U can get them on konga and jumia.. Price range "4,500 - 20,000...

Its nt black diamond.. So educate urself.. I am sure that shoe is all u intend achieving in all ur miserable life on earth..
U said it urself.. Feed a generation for decades..
Basterd
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Ertekazee: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama to Buhari...Ehhhn ! When are you passing the law for men to marry men in Nigeria?
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
why are they sitting so close and their heads so close like they wanna kiss? Hmnnnnn.

Why would you think down that line?

You are lucky you are a lady, if not ennn.....I would have ran to the nearest police station to make a complaint and I would have also told my lawyer to file for unneccessary harrassment of my president at the High Court of Justice close to my house here grin
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
why are they sitting so close and their heads so close like they wanna kiss? Hmnnnnn.

Why would you think down that line?

You are lucky you are a lady, if not ennn.....I would have ran to the nearest police station to make a complaint and I would have also told my lawyer to file for unneccessary harrassment of my president at the Federal High Court of Justice grin
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by idoibla: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=findout932 post=36099610]Obama was saying, why dont you wear suit mr man.

Why obama no wear our own style
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Now dat GEJ is outa d picture, ow abt dat our Gay bill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.