Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (63018 Views)

What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / Just Thinking Out Loud: What If Presidents Were Signed And Not Elected / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by umarshatty(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Hope the outcome will be nice and achieved.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by umarshatty(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2015
KELVINXY:
Obama be like: since we are now sitting face to face,i did like to ask are you really 72?undecided

Buhari: hmmm...walahi amu 72.grin
age is just a number
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Lemme guess
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Lemme guess
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Gusy(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Dat is how de down steal money
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Doyin400l(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2015
proudly Yoruba bloody niggar
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by udumabiggy: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama is wooing Buhari, he want to stick his dick on Buharis Anus. #stupidgays
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2015
ModiKen:

Why would you think down that line?

You are lucky you are a lady, if not ennn.....I would have ran to the nearest police station to make a complaint and I would have also told my lawyer to file for unneccessary harrassment of my president at the Federal High Court of Justice grin
why is it hard for you to come to terms with reality? Your president is gay.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2015
jakesund:

How bout u buy a lil common sense with the mouth wash eh?
buy mouth wash, common sense and diapers for you? Am I mother Christmas? Stop begging! El-Rufai already banned begging in Kaduna. Eze gworo.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by celeron40(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
aguiyi:
gossiping

They could have done this on the phone rather than waste tax payers money on a jamboree trip. Am yet to hear of anything like signing of Business deal or partnership between both countries.

i don't know their itinerary but all i here is pledge pledge pledge. such things are supposed to be in the news but embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are one ignorant folk..where in the WORLD have you heard of diplomatic interactions between Presidents done over phone call? You don't have to like GMB to use your brain.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by damyzino(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2015
findout932:
Obama was saying, why dont you wear suit mr man
undecided no nigerian president as ever wore suit oga
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by sylvesterphil(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Gossiping I guess....u knw say men gossip pass women #ask# :-XGossiping I guess....u knw say men gossip pass women #ask#
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Joshuadon: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.

Poor Accent Indeed...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by yahmohy27: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
why are they sitting so close and their heads so close like they wanna kiss? Hmnnnnn.
Tell you guys,Obama dey do with President Buhari [likeness }

1 Like

Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by yahmohy27: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
Obama stretching his ears to see if he could understand his gay lover Buhari's very poor accent.
,Fear your creator with such accusation or e dey pain you as Obama is with him AND NOT you? undecided
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ooshinibos: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2015
aguiyi:
gossiping

They could have done this on the phone rather than waste tax payers money on a jamboree trip. Am yet to hear of anything like signing of Business deal or partnership between both countries.

i don't know their itinerary but all i here is pledge pledge pledge. such things are supposed to be in the news but embarassed embarassed embarassed

I agree with you bruv ..even Skype or video webex will have got the job done
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by IAMBREEZY: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
mehn..yo really an lnsane bitch. cheesy
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by Adex001(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2015
what is this one saying? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
pus99:

[size=28pt]
I cant laugh, it is 2 countries.
You can see nobody from the country of western Nigeria in this picture.. Only Igbo and northerner.. they are the federal republic of Nigeria. because it is 2 countries.[/size]

[size=28pt]The Independent day of the federal republic of Nigeria. Nobody from the country of western nigeria. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154548_imagesz27rzze1_jpeg0a52f476dc2534058e40785193334aac

[size=28pt]The flag of the commander in chief of Nigeria. [/size]

[size=28pt]Flag of the federal republic of Nigeria.[/size]

[size=28pt]children are playing with the flag of the commander in chief of Nigeria.[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mIkxwZ2tPLo/VC0Q72_n1jI/AAAAAAAACvA/PdVytGnA33s/s1600/School-Children-Nigeria's-54th-Independence-Day-Ceremonies-in-Lagos-2.jpg[/img]
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
why is it hard for you to come to terms with reality? Your president is gay.

Can we see some proof please.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by jakesund(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
buy mouth wash, common sense and diapers for you? Am I mother Christmas? Stop begging! El-Rufai already banned begging in Kaduna. Eze gworo.

Don't u have places to be?..things to do? Or a life outta here?.. Damn gurl. You need to get laid! cheesy

So much frustration hanging in there shocked
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
jakesund:

Don't u have places to be?..things to do? Or a life outta here?.. Damn gurl. You need to get laid! cheesy

So much frustration hanging in there shocked
premarital sex is wrong. Shun it.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
ModiKen:

Can we see some proof please.
his gesticulating, his sitting positions, his tight black gowns, his moving into Aso Rock days after his wife did, need I say more? Bwahahahaha
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
mehn..yo really an lnsane bitch. cheesy
an insane person is someone who is ignorant of the happenings around him that he ordinarily should have known. You are the insane one. Go get some help asap.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
yahmohy27:
,Fear your creator with such accusation or e dey pain you as Obama is with him AND NOT you? undecided
you forgot you were a creature when you insulted GEJ day and night? By the way Obama is only with your slowpoke to discuss one issue: gayism.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
yahmohy27:
Tell you guys,Obama dey do with President Buhari [likeness }
no be small matter.
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
his gesticulating, his sitting positions, his tight black gowns, his moving into Aso Rock days after his wife did, need I say more? Bwahahahaha

You think if in the law court u bring such as evidence, u would win your case?

D judge would dismiss it ASAP for being speculative and lacking substantiality.

Chai! See as I dey tear grammar dis evening!

Wetin I even chop sef...? Ok....beans and fried plantain. No wonder! grin
Re: Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) by christinie(f): 4:55am On Jul 22, 2015
ModiKen:

You think if in the law court u bring such as evidence, u would win your case?

D judge would dismiss it ASAP for being speculative and lacking substantiality.

Chai! See as I dey tear grammar dis evening!

Wetin I even chop sef...? Ok....beans and fried plantain. No wonder! grin
let me give you some legal lectures. Pick up your pen and paper and write. Am gonna try to type as simple as possible.
The existence of an offence can be proved through eye witness account, confessional statement and circumstantial evidence. See the case of Nguma V. A.G. Imo State (2014) 233 LRCN 41 @ 51 H.9.
Eye witness account is when a person who was at the scene of crime identifies the accused as the one who committed the offence in question.
Confessional statement of the accused: in the case of Uche V The State (2014) 10 ACLR 184 H.7 it was held that a free and voluntary confession which is direct and positive is sufficient to sustain a conviction.
The Supreme Court in the case of Okeke V. State (2003) 15 NWLR (PT 814) P. 25 @ 41 stated that:
"Confession of an accused person to the commission of the offence plays a major part in the determination of his guilt and a court of law is entitled to convict on the confession if it comes to the conclusion that the confession is voluntary."
"Also it is trite that a man or a woman may be convicted on his own confession alone and there is certainly no evidence stronger than a person's own admission or confession as such is admissible." See the case of Agboola V. State (2013) Vol. 225 LRCN (pt 1) 159 @ 169 R. 11 & 12.
Circumstantial evidence: it is settled that for circumstantial evidence to support a conviction in a criminal trial it must be cogent, complete and unequivocal. It must be compelling and must be such that leads to only an irresistible conclusion that it is the accused and no one else who committed the crime.
It is trite law that for circumstantial evidence to ground and sustain conviction it must meet the following conditions:
A. It must be irresistible and unequivocally lead to guilt of the appellant.
2. No other reasonable inference could be drawn from it, and
3. There must no other co-existing article which could weaken the inference.
See the cases of Idowu V. State (1998) 11 NWLR (PT 574) 554 @ 370. Alfred Aigbadion V. State (2000) 7 NWLR (PT 666) and Ogedengbe V. State (2014) ALL FWLR (PT 752) P. 1724 @ 1751.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.