Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kissing Don'ts :7 Things That You Might Be Doing Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Don'ts :7 Things That You Might Be Doing Wrong (730 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Don'ts :7 Things That You Might Be Doing Wrong by Sophie23(f): 3:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Do You know that for the vast majority of women, 80% to be exact, the first kiss determines the next level of a new romance?
I understand that everyone has different kissing styles and preferences, and there is a spectrum of what may be considered enjoyable, but I’ve consulted with other women, and they agree with me, there are certain kinds of kisses that are universally unwelcome. After the jump, some kinds of first kisses that will render a promising new romance DOA. You wouldn't want to blow your chances as a result of a bad first kiss.
Don’t be an offender. Read up Kissing Don'ts :7 Things That You Might Be Doing Wrong!
http://Sophiestylish..com
Re: Kissing Don'ts :7 Things That You Might Be Doing Wrong by naijainfogalery: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Kissing expert you should have posted everything here now
Re: Kissing Don'ts :7 Things That You Might Be Doing Wrong by churchboy004(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Do u really want to educate us? Post d write up here. If I click that link make I bend.... All this ops self

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually / Guys Always Say No Wife Material ,no Virgin In Naija Again Are The Guys Virgins / This Woman Claims C. Ronaldo Pursued Her Despite Knowing She Had A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.