Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days (30717 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths / Itsekiris Are Planning To Attack Ijaw Communities - Warri Group / Pipeline Bombing: FG Directs Ijaw Communities To Hand Over Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by KingKuntaVart: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2015
the niger delta should have 100% control of our oil.... simple.... we are not animals like northerners we value our lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by damoni: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Serves them right, let all of them vacate, they have been contributing nothing to end unemployment in this country

2 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by zeusdgrt(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
crispberry:
Okay. Watching.....
abeg shift for me i wan follow U watch too
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by kennyman2000(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2015
The wahala oil caused to this naija pass the overall quantity of the oil itself..
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by buJu234: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2015
sorry to say this ooo... even though I am from Niger-delta creek

all the trillions given to ex-militants like Tompolo; how many development did it bring to the Niger-Delta communities
all the 13% Oil & gas fund recieved by the Niger-deltan govt. for more than 10yrs now; how many development has it brought to the Niger-Delta communities..

for more than 4years that GEJ was president ( command-in-chief) & Dieziani ( a daughter of the Niger-deltan soil) was Petroleum Minister; how many development did it bring to the Niger-Delta communities??

Please Mr Buhari jst get those anti-aircraft missiles already to blow-up any stupid baga that will try and cause commotion to the existing peace in this country Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Do you mean Boko Haram was formed because of oil ?

AnyibestDede:
Before i ans u, can u pls tell me why the northern leaders formed boko haram in the first place?
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Tintinnoty(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2015
go or we move you

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by crispberry(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2015
zeusdgrt:
abeg shift for me i wan follow U watch too

grin grin
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Jend01(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Make una no fight the fight wey una no go fill finish. Una done start o
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
dearpreye:

More like correction taken?
hmmm ok
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by AnyibestDede(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2015
madridguy:
Do you mean Boko Haram was formed because of oil ?

YES

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by oderaxgod: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Can I ask? What has the ijaw leaders been doing with all the money being paid? What's has militant leaders been doing with all the money being paid? It's now baba wants to clean up the system so that dividends from oil can reach each and every Nigerian and major development can go to areas that need it the most, is now they want to start trouble!! The haven't heard about Iran's oil reserves and how countries don't need Nigeria overly thick and heavy oil.. until ijaw people and the people of ND start drinking their oil abi? Make una calm down make we join hands make things work, war no dey pay anybody.

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by arshavineering(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:
^^^
Jonathan is the cause of this nonsense.

Btw, they will know soon enough that this new government is not a government of laxity. We are waitingsmiley

abeg go brush and wash your mouth before u begin ooze everywhere with your smelling comment. since everything na Jonathan. did you see any stated reason from the community for asking the companies to vacate? mumu like u

2 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Una no fit get am wen una brother de power na now una wan do am and frustrate PMB government abi.

Anyway I trust PMB change must come including Niger Delta areas. I will advise you all to accept PEACE or get what you wish from PMB. One Nigeria. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by ibisko04: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2015
Whatever is the reason guys are giving ultimatum to the oil operations companies in Delta should better be table for all to discuss and decided how to make head way.
Any mistakes of taking up arms against the Nigeria nation will be disastrous to who ever try it.
The peace and prosperity of Niger Delta people should not be trampled upon by misguided elements who are very few and are only fighting for their own selfish interests.
People like Tompolo, Asari and their cohorts are enjoying their loots with their families and friends. What have they contributed to the lives of the people of Niger Delta and their immediate environment.
We are only hearing how they fly around in private jet, how one of them is building a university in a foreign land.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by zeusdgrt(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2015
crispberry:

grin grin
since no job for naija so make i dey watch na
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by sammyj: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
They have started again, just because PMB want to probe Oga Jona. Time will tell !!! cool tongue
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Dhammyjhay(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
what business does boko haram have with oil...
Are you sure you a nigerian kwa?... Abi your village no get tv wey you fit use watch news?...
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Radio Biafra opening everybody eyes now

3 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
kelvyn7:

who no like wahala for money matter
na dem get d oyeh nahhhhh cheesy
see ur pretty face.
omote mavor?
fine nd u?
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by sukkot: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
na oyelle i carry FELA
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2015
We might need to test those new jet fighters on some people soon shocked
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by eliwa47(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:
Sometimes I wonder if this crude oil has so far been more of a curse than a blessing to dis Niger Delta Region
Btw, what sin have dis oil multinationals committed dat they have been told to vacate? environmental pollution?
It is surely a blessing but some individual because of their greediness n selfish interest wanted to turn it to curse. God no go gree una! yeye people.
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by yahmohy27: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Ok ,another BOKOHARAM is about to surface ,but are sure you hv prepared enough for this present administration ?
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by kotv: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Keneking:
We might need to test those new jet fighters on some people soon shocked

wow. wishing death on a group of people because we are fighting for our right. please do test those new jet fighters and you'll immediately get a smarter boko haram. just try it.

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by kotv: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:
Why do ijaw people like wahala like this?

grow up and get sense
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by eliwa47(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:
Sometimes I wonder if this crude oil has so far been more of a curse than a blessing to dis Niger Delta Region
Btw, what sin have dis oil multinationals committed dat they have been told to vacate? environmental pollution?
It is surely a blessing but some individual because of their greediness n selfish interest wanted to turn it to curse. God no go gree una! yeye people
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
kotv:

grow up and get sense
see them.....
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2015
So the reason is (as always) because of money!

Beware! I have visited Warri many times. When the oil companies cut back or were driven partially away the economy suffered badly and this was to detriment of EVERYONE in the state!

It took a long time for them to return.

They seem to be using threats against external companies and people to hold their own stat government to ransom. When will they learn how politics is done properly?
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by jimmy2k: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Lower Niger uper Niger niger delta south south are u fighting for resource control go and join ipob indeginious people of biafra let's gets our contry lead by prince Nnamdi kanu radiobiafra

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
School Ijaw pple nor gri go, learn handwork dem nor gri learn. Na to dey collect awoof money, drink morning till night, fvck Ashawo, marry more than two wives and sheet children full society they are best known for. Stwpid pple, because all these their troubles and tasking of companies for development fees, Warri don empty now, all companies has ran off. Govt should not give them a dine, let them cause trouble this time around and see hell!

The post above me, you need to av empty vacuum brain checked.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.