Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (73909 Views)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by kingslly(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
he is as confused as his president
i dont want to start judging or praising him yet but i lyk d fact dat he has a flat tummy unlike our COAS(s) in d past but he shuld also focus on d task ahead and quit the publicity stunt.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
It seems everyone in this govt is busy competing to have the best picture on the social media. Very soon we will soon see the picture of one of them playing with dogs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
abeg shut it! What is this one saying? No matter how hard-working any1 could be, there will always be a leisure time. You xpect him to be working 24/7 like a clock? Abeg fvck off jarey!
oniranu, if only your siblings or relations are in konduga, chibok, damaturu or marafa, you will know that there is no time for Snake Cahrming and socail media stunts

4 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
He is just showing u guys that he is battle ready. But maka why na? Playing with that snake dikwa very risky undecided
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by sage2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
All I see is a snake charmer.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
INSTA-MOCRACY

kingslly:
First he was doing push ups on camera and naw he is playing with snakes...

INSTA-MOCRACY

3 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by sage2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Someone should please tell this man that this no time for snake charming or even lion taming.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
General Kardashin should get to work

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm not doubting this Burantashi dude's incompetence, but the dude seems to be towing the line of Baba Daura in terms of picture taking.

Look, I know he is tough but can he get down to business and stop enraging Boko Haram with his penchant for the camera?

We know every show of strenght and bravery by the military infuriates them and the innocent civilians pay for this

So, let these guys get to work and after destroying the morafukas, then enough pictures with their dead bodies, especially that of shecow could be taken and celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
abeg shut it! What is this one saying? No matter how hard-working any1 could be, there will always be a leisure time. You xpect him to be working 24/7 like a clock? Abeg fvck off jarey!

No vex o
You be dat man pikin?

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
He is showing all d people that may wish to attack him say na snake una go first meet grin

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by anonimi: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Was he appointed to be a snake charmer or to be a Boko Haram destroyer

Nigerians have been scammed by Booboo & Co.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by kingslly(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:
INSTA-MOCRACY

INSTA-MOCRACY
government on instagram, for instagram and by instagram style grin

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by haywire1: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrofficial:
Now, this is more like a man the Nigerian army needs. Someone who takes death by the horn. grin

*edited*

WARNING!

This space is not for sale. Beware of my jobless daughter, INTROVERT!

Like father like daughter grin grin grin grin grin

#

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Wait a minute, is that his house at the background with those rag-looking curtains?

good question
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by midolian(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
oniranu, if only your siblings or relations are in konduga, chibok, damaturu or marafa, you will know that there is no time for Snake Cahrming and socail media stunts
I have jst confirmed u to be a bimbo.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by horexy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
This aint playing wit a snake cheesy
Using d snake as a skipping rope...is wat I consider playing tongue
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by OlaoluEmir(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Our new Jet-Li nan has arrived; Boko Haram Don die!

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Playing with Snake while Boko boys are playing with bomb.

Kontinu o

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
I have jst confirmed u to be a bimbo.
GTH
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by francizy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
This people ain't taking Nigerians serious.

When you check the front page of this thread and see useless posts there, you'd actually not blame the man as the brainless people we have in this country deserves to be used for butt cleaning..

A man who's supposed to be praised for fighting boko haram is praised for doing videos of him pusingh up and holding a snake. People dying on daily basis can keep on dying for all he cares..

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by midolian(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:

No vex o
You be dat man pikin?
lolz. I jst hate it when pple are not bn realistic with themselves.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by lebete3000: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrofficial:
Now, this is more like a man the Nigerian army needs. Someone who takes death by the horn. grin

*edited*

WARNING!

This space is not for sale. Beware of my jobless daughter, INTROVERT! Omo Ale jatijati!
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by benkings(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Nonsense..!!! When people in the North are living below poverty line this dude has a house dedicated to foster snakes and even adding more buildings.
u no knw were dey pain yu. Pesin stay fine house na problem pesin stay ugly house na problem....world peope!!!
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
kingslly:
government on instagram, for instagram and by instagram style grin

Ah tell you!

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
lolz. I jst hate it when pple are not bn realistic with themselves.

That's just the fun of nairaland
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by francizy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Shey na hypocritical midolian you dey mind? SmH.. He and his fellow Nairaland APC conscienceless e-bots don't give a hoot about the lives we're loosing on daily basis. Whenever there's any news of bomb blast, they hide their damned monikers but when there's any celebrity gist of Buhari and his croonies, you see them jumping out to comment shamelessly, like kids (especially beremx).

Tell me why reasonable Nigerians should take this man serious when all he does is make stewpid videos instead of doing his job of fighting boko haram. To think of the fact that some mugus are here praising him makes me wanna puke.. Damn!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by gbishman: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
This man brutal o, nor be like the akamu former chief of staffs
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Mekurexx: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another shitless propaganda work. This guy needs to get to work and stop the killing of civilians in the North and not this useless unwarranted post. Shame angry angry angry
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
anonimi:
Was he appointed to be a snake charmer or to be a Boko Haram destroyer

Nigerians have been scammed by Booboo & Co.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Real General does not fear danger. Unlike our past corporate Generals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.