Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (73908 Views)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by midolian(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
francizy:

Shey na hypocritical midolian you dey mind? SmH.. Him and his fellow Nairaland APC conscienceless e-bots don't give a hoot about the lives we're loosing on daily basis. Whenever there's any news of bomb blast, they hide their damned monikers but when there's any celebrity gist of Buhari and his croonies, you see them jumping out to comment shamelessly, like kids (especially beremx).

Tell me why reasonable Nigerians should take this man serious when all he does is make stewpid videos instead of doing his job of fighting boko haram. To think of the fact that some mugus are here praising him makes me wanna puke.. Damn!
ya father! Who be hypocrite reach you and ya ilks?. When GEJ was showing the world how fit he was, weren't u praising him despite the fact that things were not right in Nigeria? For God's sake, don't u know what they call leisure time?

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by dayo23(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Correct! Confam Daura son
he is not from Daura, he is from buratai in Biu LG area of Borno state
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahahahahahahahaahaahaha... whats the name of the snake?
Pebcak:

playing with a Large snake like our Chief-Of-Army-Staff
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
dayo23:
he is not from Daura, he is from buratai in Biu LG area of Borno state
Thanks for the corrections.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Pebcak: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
mryoungdon:
hahahahahahahahaahaahaha... whats the name of the snake?

lmao guy your own too much no be my mouth you go hear say teacher mama die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
What does this has to do with the Bombing in North? Nonsense.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by ibisko04: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahaweron:
this man is taking military towards another level, which is super media screen
Who told you that the man is the know of how many cameras are following him.
Or do you think he is paying for those jobless people posting the photos on line.
This is how you people are abusing PMB about his pictures that are posted online.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by yungab45: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Exclusive! Wizzy strokes dbanj. Everybody check out what he had to say about dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by suhastadaka(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
cool pics
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
gunweni:
he is more of a media stunter than an action man

he didnt ask anybody to take his photos and he didnt ask anybody to comment on him.... so blame yourself or OP not the innocent man

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahahahahahahaha... the man on uniform is a snake master.. cobra things.. hope you are learning the kunfu moves from him?
Pebcak:

lmao guy your own too much no be my mouth you go hear say teacher mama die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Farkson(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
that moment when the bigotry in u is incorrigible. U try to make issue outta every little thing. Don't tell me the only thing u could see in the pix are the "rag-looking curtains"

..And mayb he doesn't live there..maybe he only rare snakes there .. *winx*
. Don't mind d generation of clueless sons, their are sense of reasoning is shallow and darken. Always want to run their mouth

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by sellYourCar: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well done my general.
I am fully convinced you can adapt well in sambisa....even better than boko haram.

Now go and get them!
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by mu2sa2: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Nonsense..!!! When people in the North are living below poverty line this dude has a house dedicated to foster snakes and even adding more buildings.
And people outside the north are living above the poverty line!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is cool wink
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
What device was used to take these photos? Nokia 3310 zoom
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Ayietim(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Success begins with an idea, so don't waste that spark of inspiration.
Are you planning to apply for a small business loan? Know the 6 Cs before you apply.

https://ayietim./2015/07/21/success-is-a-process-it-begins-with-an-idea/
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by slap1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
opefio:

Nonsense talk

As in eh! Why not Ateke Tom and co who rear tigers? Very senseless comment.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
ewww beautiful cheesy...I love snakes

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by JoshGiantfeet(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Is it his job to catch snakes or to catch boko haram?
No wonder boko haram are having a field day in the NE.

Is your job to turn nairaland to your playing FIELD or to have our ears FILLED with questions for the gods?? Lol.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by boujaye: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:
We need someone who can play with boko haram heads n not some venomless snake! SMH for the general of snakes...

by brother you speak my mind, what the fuss about a venomless snake, even me will carry it live. cool
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigerians will soon realize that fighting boko haram is ideological, second to electronic warfare .It started as a result of long term neglect of youths and negative use of their mental and physical power by our political elites. Carrying snakes, scorpions and doing one million press ups won't cut it.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Mezuzah(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
As if we need a snake charmer,he should flush the corrupt senoir officers that diverted state fund meant to wage war.Instead of tossing snake like those Hausa drug sellers @ the junction.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
i see haters everyweres............people who will say Buhari is sick if biro falls from his hand.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Serpents dont carry guns, throw bombs or advance on enemy's line of combat.

He should be in the warfronts handling saboteurs and traitors in the army, not some toothless serpents fighting for its own life!
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Popemax(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecidedAnd so?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
jieopo:

Says who?

pythons do bite. but what I yink he is trying to say is that they are not poisonous. Their bite can be painful, like being stabbed with a small pocket knife, but they are not fatal. They strangulate their prey (squeeze them untill they die). I don't pray for that kinda death for my enemies.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Pussycat120: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Is it his job to catch snakes or to catch boko haram?
No wonder boko haram are having a field day in the NE.

Just wait he will catch both the snake and Shekaru and vanish Boko Haram from Niaja. Up APC Changii
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by bigerboy200: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dis guy go kill anything ohh..Boko haram is in hot soup I swear
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
rough-dark-neck as Chief-Of-Army-Staff...very good,very good indeed........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:
We need someone who can play with boko haram heads n not some venomless snake! SMH for the general of snakes...
lol @play with boko haram head
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
tayebest:
who says Buhari dont know what he is doing? He brought a man from a rag-tag house to combat Boko boys either spiritually, phsically or technologically.

His face only sef don already combat boko haram grin

I never regret voting PMB

God bless Buhari

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.