Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (73903 Views)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by francizy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
ya father! Who be hypocrite reach you and ya ilks?. When GEJ was showing the world how fit he was, weren't u praising him despite the fact that things were not right in Nigeria? For God's sake, don't u know what they call leisure time?

Hey, conscienceless e-bot, I'm not a hypocritical being like you. I've criticized GEJ before the election and I'm not a blind/paid supporter like you and your ilks. When one is wrong, I do the needful. GEJ is gone, now is Buhati's turn, so deal with it... grin tongue
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
dainformant:
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-photos-of-new-chief-of-army-staff.html
The commandant of Snakey Battallion "The Jiont Snakey Elites Unit" Snakey Commandos cool

A serious depart from pot bellies Commandos that hereto leaded the security force......... Change is only constant thing indeed.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by FBLJ(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thats a python, it has no venom so anyone can play with it
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by likila: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
so na snake meat he share during Sallah?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
And how is that a yardstick to solving the problem of terrorism that is plaguing Nigeria ... Please get to work and stop showing us unnecessary stunts undecided
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by coolbis: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Kim Kardashian.... keep posing for the camera whiles bombs are now going up... before it was one a day since baba go slow appointed you and the other KIMS.... it increased to two a day.... by the time he appoints ministers it would seven a day.... clueless buttholes....
if that is your wish for the country, then I wish you same.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by AhmadMind: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
I like dis General alot
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Amustical(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is this not the same snake a nairalander wanted to sell @ 20k+ for lag this man is holdiing? Does it mean somebody dey decieve ius here?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Kim Kardashian.... keep posing for the camera whiles bombs are now going up... before it was one a day since baba go slow appointed you and the other KIMS.... it increased to two a day.... by the time he appoints ministers it would seven a day.... clueless buttholes....

Wow! I'v never heard of a butthole that is clueless! Dis is new.

Imagine a butthole dat doesn't know how to release mess or shi.t

It would be a sad sight especially if dat person dey purge. grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by lameda07: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

You're such a comedian. Thumb up.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2015
mrofficial:
Now, this is more like a man the Nigerian army needs. Someone who takes death by the horn. grin

*edited*

WARNING!

This space is not for sale. Beware of my jobless daughter, INTROVERT!
introvert just got a job with federal ministry of agriculture. so
she is always busy now with farm work.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Northern agenda, the pedophile Buhari says I felongs to eperyvody, that's a lie, this Buratai Man can't do nothing
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
they'll have run out of bombs
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Wait a minute, is that his house at the background with those rag-looking curtains?
it is ppl like you that encourage thievery in the country. jail will be your portion if you don't repent
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by umares: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why this igbos are so selfish? They don't want anytin good for nija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.