Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari (27210 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Ebukaokeke25: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
That's my President selling our products in d U.S.I bet wit dis kinda skill extended throughout ur tenure as president.Our states economy would really get roboust and comforting to our citizens and residents of our nation.God bless president Buhari,God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Services rendered is the countries gain.
but the total resultant gain would be in favour of the investing country.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Flets: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
What exactly has PMB done differently apart from absorbing all the PDP rejected criminals to his bosom?

After criticizing all the efforts of the past government, they are shamelessly adopting all..... Meaning APC had zero plans to change Nigeria cos its all been continuity and autorun.

But unfortunately, they will be thoroughly tested soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
but the total resultant gain would be in favour of the investing country.

It's symbiosis.

Let's say we invited a power company, they give us 100% electricity, we give dem lots of money. Power is priceless.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by obayaya(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
lol.. U need go see T.B joshua to give you the kinda Jim iyke's deliverance.

The Increased power supply and refineries operation isn't Buhari's doing indeed..buh the fear of Buhari turned things around. The power sector improved because they feared Buhari won't continue with its privatization. So they are doing everything posssible to make him believe in the concept.

Refineries on the other hand, initially(during GEJ's regime) were said to begin functioning by next year. Now, its a different song. Don't u sense anything? undecided That's the fear of PMB for u cool

You know better than PMB himself that said that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Pakingzzz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Bsc(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
989900:

Dullards can't, and don't learn; Mr. Bsc.
Add that to your knowledge pool.
Oh it hurts! Are u a Dullard too? How about I offer you transformation?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by lomprico(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
He will sell our refineries to dangote and other northerners, that is d only reason he is continuing with the scheme. It has been all about the oil.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

It's symbiosis.

Let's say we invited a power company, they give us 100% electricity, we give dem lots of money. Power is priceless.
lol... That only happens in an ideal model.

In the real world, effort to capitalize profit will make them give us 90% electricity at that same price. The remaining 10% gives to them.
Also, they will hype prices. Did you hear of the prospective nuclear plant China wants to build for Nigeria.? Look at the exorbitant rates they charged.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by 2n2k(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari did not credit GEJ alone with privatization otherwise he would have been wrong. He said 'previous governments'. Obj govt privatized more than GEJ. Even the power sector reform (the known poster achievement of GEJ's privatization) was started under Obj. It was obj govt that balkanised the PHCN into sellable sub-companies as gencos, trancos and discos in 2005.

Obj himself was not the architect of privatization in Nigeria - that credit goes to IBB who established TCPC the progenitor of BPE.

Continuity of good govt policies should be encouraged without childish politicization.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:
Actions pls
gbam!!!¡

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
vecman22:
Sai baba...

In other news........EFCC take note...

Anything less than 10years imprisonment for GEJ d thief, will not be accepted by Nigerians..
go and lay ur complain to them directly. Nairaland won't guarantee u that.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BonaVIta(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
PMB please don't expose our solid minerals to exploitation. Agricultural, energy, telecommunications etc can still generate the billions we need.

Nigeria is still growing, and if we get to that height tomorrow but can't lay hands on these irreplaceable solid minerals to sustain and expand our technology, by then it would be too late to start regretting.

Just imagine those white beings descending on our iron ore, I bet u Nigeria may not consume up to 30% of its production. Secondly, primary product e.g building rods, bars etc will be what we would consume most . whereas to really ascertain the level of industrialization or development of any country exploring its solid minerals e.g iron ore, they must be involved in production of secondary or advanced products e.g automobiles, railways etc and above all, they should be the major players in the technical and managerial positions.

If those outsiders exploit our solid minerals now, how will Nigeria be in 2070?

Don't fail to build ur hut just because it hasn't rained for months.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
lol... That only happens in an ideal model.

In the real world, effort to capitalize profit will make them give us 90% electricity at that same price. The remaining 10% gives to them.
Also, they will hype prices. Did you hear of the prospective nuclear plant China wants to build for Nigeria.? Look at the exorbitant rates they charged.

We are already paying average of 10,000 naira monthly on electricity via generator n buying gasoline. Hiking prices will mean nothing to us as long as we get steady power.

Steady power will help us all make more money, live a more enjoyable life and provide d much needed employment. It's priceless.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Guyman02: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
God Bless PMB

That time when you know you cant just make any reasonable contribution to the discussion because you are dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by KAYNINI(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Buhari is now sold on the TRANSFORMATION idea, probably waiting for GEJ to hand him his brain.
you can say that again!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by funkiebully: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
So GEJ actually did something. Truth coming out gradually

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mrjangaweed: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Can any good come out of Sodom and Gomorrah?.

They will never give PMB praise, rather, they will heap it on that former president who waited for CBN to extend the BVN registration date before he went to register for his own.

Any well meaning Nigerian should be sold to the transformation agenda devoid of massive corruption.

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by repogirl(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Following in the steps Goodluck Jonathan laid for him, is he? How wouldnt he anyway, when he doesnt have any bright ideas of his own!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
PointB:
Why "we will"?

Why not "we are continuing" ?

Is APC still on campaign trail?

They haven't come out of their campaign lies yet.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by M4gunners: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Baba nowthatyouaretakinggej'sfootsteps dose it mean now you believe in transformation than change?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by francizy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
lol.. U need go see T.B joshua to give you the kinda Jim iyke's deliverance.

The Increased power supply and refineries operation isn't Buhari's doing indeed..buh the fear of Buhari turned things around. The power sector improved because they feared Buhari won't continue with its privatization. So they are doing everything posssible to make him believe in the concept.

Refineries on the other hand, initially(during GEJ's regime) were said to begin functioning by next year. Now, its a different song. Don't u sense anything? undecided That's the fear of PMB for u cool

Chai! The bolded just shows how childish mido-liar is.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by kingguu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sunexy:
Make our presido helps us talk 2 Obama to continue dat him visa loterry..some of us want 2 vamoose from hia

grin grin grin grin

Guy nawa 4 u oooooo.... cool cool
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by shigoslim(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am so sorry for GEJ.
Media propaganda has spoil his reputation, imagine Buhari laying emphasis, established on the past administration so what is then change the shouting all around like manner we fall from heaven.
The most annyourd part of it is that Aboki from north and their slave master Sahara reporters we not see these but they are fast to carry the two side of the coins. O Ma se ooooooooo shake my head for Nigeria just because of sentiment we can not see anything good from previous government. It's well sha

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by munchfani: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
please baba buhari stay away from obamba the draconian gay lord and his transgendered micheal..
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Enjoy Full Mobile Download Ranging From Apps,Games,Videos, and Most Especially Music From South African,Ghana,USA,Nigeria, and other Part of The World Now at
http://www.holymp3.com
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by bobbiekrantz: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
Lemme maintain this position and wait to see if the wailing wailers won't praise baba for this.

See them wailing below(mogidi, bobolil, pointB and co). There is nafin baba can do to please them. I urinate on you all angry

Repulsive midget.....

I sh!t on y'all (lying liars) who don't Praise GEJ in office!!!

Brainwashed nitwits

3 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by bobbiekrantz: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
The only thing that will please them is if everyone member of the APC drops dead!.

They're such a bunch of sour losers, imagine, PMB lost to GEJ in 2011, he went to re strategize and came out smoking GEJ back to the shiiit hole he crawled out from.

Instead of the PDP to start formulating a plan to gain power, they've resorted to wailing! They forget that those who wail are often given bread crumbs to feed so they'll keep mute from time to time.

The PDP is finished, especially when they have a clueless individual as their captain.

I stopped reading when I keep found out how many blunders I've been correcting in this write up...

you are pathetic.... you lying liars (APC) need to go into extinction because you are a bunch of insignificant bemused ruffians...

Keep on gloating over your sheer stupidity

Gloating !diots!!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by anigold(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Buhari is now sold on the TRANSFORMATION idea, probably waiting for GEJ to hand him his brain.

i thought APC said GEJ was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria(worse than any other Nigerian leader), so why is buhari trying to copy GEJ's policies...

Time will expose all the lies and propaganda.....

4 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
OBJ started off Privatisation process in Nigeria not Dumb GEJ. The only body Sold off was PHCN. Under OBJ 23 federal entitiescwas sold off.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by bobbiekrantz: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

I stopped reading when I found out how many blunders I've been correcting in this write up...

you are pathetic.... you lying liars (APC) need to go into extinction because you are a bunch of insignificant bemused ruffians...

Keep on gloating over your sheer stupidity

Gloating !diots!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by francizy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

I shared dis ur post, just to show d world how st.upid u are.

I contributed to broadcasting his stewpidity since it seems stewpidity wins one awards in this part of the world.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia / Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.