Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari (27211 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Cityguy: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
henrysam:

And people following the dullard of Daura are chanoid and mourning wailers
Lol.....that's a new one on me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Ayietim(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
You can't provide the right answers to life's critical questions and still fail life's crucial examinations.

https://ayietim./2015/07/21/success-is-a-process-it-begins-with-an-idea/
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
anigold:

i thought APC said GEJ was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria(worse than any other Nigerian leader), so why is buhari trying to copy GEJ's policies...

Time will expose all the lies and propaganda.....
Plz be reasonable and be Objective. PMB be only said the privatisation process emanating from previous govt and regimes will be sustained. That statement was not restricted to JONA 'S administration which was only able to privatise only PHCN. As against OBJ 23
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by francizy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayor20:

OBJ started off Privatisation process in Nigeria not Dumb GEJ. The only body Sold off was PHCN. Under OBJ 23 federal entitiescwas sold off.

OBJ only did Scamunization and not privatization bro... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Cityguy: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I refuse to celebrate slowpokes
Hahahahahahahaha........una no go kill pesin sha.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by anigold(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
wait o! U see me for ya dream? You quote me the first time, I no answer u, why must u quote me the 2nd time? What do u want from me? undecided

its constitutional for a man to love another man sexually in some countries...

I no say anything dont quote me...
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by anigold(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayor20:

Plz be reasonable and be Objective. PMB be only said the privatisation process emanating from previous govt and regimes will be sustained. That statement was not restricted to JONA 'S administration which was only able to privatise only PHCN. As against OBJ 23

bros all your comments are so anti-gej are you angry with gej because he did not allow the prediction of the western country to come to pass..

Were you ready for a civil war in Nigeria?

Were you prepared to be a refugee in libya?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by midolian(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
anigold:

its constitutional for a man to love another man sexually in some countries...

I no say anything dont quote me...
hahaahahaha.. U don kolo finish, aswear!
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
OBJ only did Scamanization and not privatization bro... undecided[/quote]

SCAM? And he has been walking a free man since then?. My bro let be factual. Nigeria went into Jonathan administration with hoe and came out with a hoe. The only good about that regime was that it ended.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Guyman02:

That time when you know you cant just make any reasonable contribution to the discussion because you are dumb
bro dhiz wan wey u come dhey vex untop my head, e b like say u try ftc and u no succeed ba grin
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by anigold(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
hahaahahaha.. U don kolo finish, aswear!

oga you no do 'use of english' for school.

I said ''DONT QUOTE ME''
hahahahahahah.....
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
bros all your comments are so anti-gej are you angry with gej because he did not allow the prediction of the western country to come to pass..

Were you ready for a civil war in Nigeria?

Were you prepared to be a refugee in libya?

[/quote]
And what did he do? Accepting defeated in a battle he lost. He would have a tried and see the end result. ICC will be waiting for him. Perhaps the Lauren Gbagbou case deterred him.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boujaye: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
Lemme maintain this position and wait to see if the wailing wailers won't praise baba for this.

See them wailing below(mogidi, bobolil, pointB and co). There is nafin baba can do to please them. I urinate on you all angry
yeye boy
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
@ angold
mind PMB in person remained one person. I admire for having a good foresight in policy intiation. But in terms of implementation and being a good leader! NOOOOOO
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by midolian(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
anigold:

oga you no do 'use of english' for school.

I said ''DONT QUOTE ME''
hahahahahahah.....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayor20:

OBJ started off Privatisation process in Nigeria not Dumb GEJ. The only body Sold off was PHCN. Under OBJ 23 federal entitiescwas sold off.
Smh for some Nigerians, so PDP did something good after all, I thought u all said PDP offered absolutely nothing to Nigeriansand Gej was clueless, but low and behold, the one with all the clues in the world is still following the clueless ones footsteps.

May God give Nigerians brains not to swayed by mere propaganda, and hypocritical political parties that will always point finger at others when they much more guilty of the same offence (and of course the rest of the four fingers are pointing at them).

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by zanga420: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Meiji:
Ah... one of my biggest fears has been allayed. I had feared that the Buhari administration may seek to reverse the privatization and take the sector back to government control. Thank God he has said he won't.

PMB on track so far. BTW ur siggy is my motto, thats wot I believe in. Kudos
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Smh for some Nigerians, so PDP did something good after all, I thought u all said PDP offered absolutely nothing to Nigeriansand Gej was clueless, but low and behold, the one with all the clues in the world is still following the clueless ones footsteps.

May God give Nigerians brains not to swayed by mere propaganda, and hypocritical political parties that will always point finger at others when they much more guilty of the same offence (and of course the rest of the four fingers are pointing at them).

And what became of PDP under GEJ. They lost most state House of Assembly, Gubernatorial, Senatorial and represebtative seats. Under his watch . Is that a a leader? And where are are the founding members of PDP the Ekweames, Atikus, Awoniyis, There were all frustrated out of the party
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

I stopped reading when I keep found out how many blunders I've been correcting in this write up...

you are pathetic.... you lying liars (APC) need to go into extinction because you are a bunch of insignificant bemused ruffians...

Keep on gloating over your sheer stupidity

Gloating !diots!!
And I suppose you're marking WAEC that you offered your schmuck of a self to correct the blunders as seen and noted by your shallow minded self right?.

You're just a plain massa damnata!!!.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
Your mother is a fuuucking LovePeddler that's why she gave birth to a twisted incomprehensible nitwit like you!. tongue
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
kmariko:
GEJ and NOI combo - economic policies and strategies no matter how vilified by a section of the populace is still the best that happened to the country in a long while.

Don't mind the stupid Nigerians. They are nothing without Biafrans.

I am a proud Biafran.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by steppin: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
vecman22:
Sai baba...

In other news........EFCC take note...

Anything less than 10years imprisonment for GEJ d thief, will not be accepted by Nigerians..
That ugly ota bastardd should be in line too.
What a dreamer!

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by philips70(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
Lemme maintain this position and wait to see if the wailing wailers won't praise baba for this.

See them wailing below(mogidi, bobolil, pointB and co). There is nafin baba can do to please them. I urinate on you all angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin Plus defecate sef. These guys are unbelievable. Like they all got initiated in a cult of hatred.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by bobbiekrantz: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
And I suppose you're marking WAEC that you offered your schmuck of a self to correct the blunders as seen and noted by your shallow minded self right?.

You're just a plain massa damnata!!!.

pathetic and diehard fool!!!

learn how to take corrections.....APC E-dot

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by philips70(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
even buhari has seen the solid economic foundation laid by gej . I know some ppl who voted against gej will be thinking now that why did they change him if buhari was going to continue gej policies .

Everybody who voted GEJ out didn't do because of lack of sound economic policy but because of sound legacy of corruption. Copy that. Corruption can bring down the Tower of Babel in two seconds and that's just why Nigeria crippled just within minutes of drop in crude oil price. In other words GEJ supervised the rape of just one virgin by 500 men.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

pathetic and diehard fool!!!

learn how to take corrections.....APC E-dot
Incompetent stewpid asswipe!.

I don't take corrections from shallow minded ignoramus like you and your kind. PDPiiiggg tongue
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by midolian(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Plus defecate sef. These guys are unbelievable. Like they all got initiated in a cult of hatred.
I dey tel u. U don get am finish grin
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by bobbiekrantz: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Incompetent stewpid asswipe!.

I don't take corrections from shallow minded ignoramus like you and your kind. PDPiiiggg tongue

Demented schizophrenic dumbass!!!

Your likes made me understand that stupidity is a talent... use yours wisely..

you can't take my correction?....
l0l...
then I still don't know why you just keep on looking at the rope beside you..make use of it!!

APCheat Asslicking maggot!!
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mrjangaweed: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Your mother is a fuuucking LovePeddler that's why she gave birth to a twisted incomprehensible nitwit like you!. tongue

Nope your mother forks dogs just for #300 technically you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it? grin
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Valendo: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mr President u talk too much. What will you do b4? Continue doing it d old way? Government has no business in business. You pple made us believe that nothing gud came out of gej administration. Well its ur turn now, do the right thing. I'm waiting for you to jail jonathan and his cohorts because u made us believe they are corrupt. U said they stole billions of dollars. Now u must jail him and failure to do so it means you are a cheat as well as a liar

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:

I I shyte into ya numbskull

May it compute for you in place of ya dead brain matter angry

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Can any good come out of Sodom and Gomorrah?.

They will never give PMB praise, rather, they will heap it on that former president who waited for CBN to extend the BVN registration date before he went to register for his own.

Any well meaning Nigerian should be sold to the transformation agenda devoid of massive corruption.

Corruption according to who?? Thief-nubu or numero-diarrhoea oshio-mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travel Ban List Didn't Come From Up - Presidency / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.