Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari (27166 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by beegs(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=36126709]The only thing that will please them is if everyone member of the APC drops dead!.

Even at that they will have something to say
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Guy forget that thing story dey sha, that said, if u want to tell me that Gej was a bad leader that was why he lost those seats for his party, then u ve not critically looked at it very well. There ve never been such a media propaganda for any election in the history of Nigeria democracy before, the two merger political parties that wants power at all cost, political sabotage and so on ; all these happened in his regime and most importantly pple followed propaganda instead of the truth( even if u don't want PDP,there are much more better political parties than APC to chose from at least we saw them during the debates).
Of course pdp is an old party, the new generation members and the founding fathers are bound to have misunderstanding which can to lead to factions, break ups and loosing of elections. but of course these can't happen without help from the enemy of the party (APC) who wants what u ve, they new there was problem in PDP and capitalized on that to get power, in shot they fuelled part of the problem. But what of Apc when was it formed? when did they regain power? can peace be said to be in Apc right now, even though they re yet to clock two months in office to compare to 16yrs of PDP ?
Will it be bad to say if APC (the change pple abi na the progressives) had hands in whatever that happened to PDP/ Jonathan's regime may they see worst of it, if not back to sender (PDP). that's the law of karma.

The law of equity states that whosever that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

What propaganda? The PDP under GEJ owe Nigerians and an apology for distorting Nigeria's economic and political progress.
They are bunch of political robbers and profiteers. No wonder most former governors who have served u der it from 1999 to 2015 are facing one corruption charges. PDP is gone for good unless their is a shift in ideologies and actors.
Back to GEJ who expected to win an election despite frustrating out 5 serving governors!. Party members decamping in large numbers without making any effort at appeasing them. of course we all saw what all theses cost the party.
As for the "propagandas" PMB only made 4 promises
fight corruption , Electricity, employment of the youths and security. A road map to achieve this was presented just like the one used under OBJ Era (NEEDS) .
I like to ask you to mention 5 Policies taken by GEJ that was impactful to the masses
The media hype. In the other way around media houses values were distorted for a particular candidate. Character and personality defamation was the other of the day. Campaigns from APC was issues based while the PDP resorted to the above because they had nothing what so ever to propagate. Am such by this should be able to discern the issue of "propagation".

NY Candi advise to the PDP first expelled GEJ from the party.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Its only a childish idiot like you and the lying liars mumu-ing mumu's shee-ple like you APC dimwits that will even in their wildest fantasy imagine the leader of a not-so-insignificant country like Nigeria facing war crimes charges at the hague even if he were a depraved tyrant

I pity your generations seeing as you can't grasp realities of international politics, Somehow you think a despotic Nigerian ruler answers to someone undecided

Honestly you are out of sense. I repeat if GEJ refusal of a genuine elections monitored and certified by international observers had ploughed Nigeria in turmoil (despite signing two peace Accord) he will docked at the ICC.
ICC not ICJ ( IN CASE UR DUMB HEAD DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE )
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2015
mayor20:

Honestly you are out of sense. I repeat if GEJ refusal of a genuine elections monitored and certified by international observers had ploughed Nigeria in turmoil (despite signing two peace Accord) he will docked at the ICC.
ICC not ICJ ( IN CASE UR DUMB HEAD DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE )

Mumu-ing Mumu!!

HEY!!!! MUMU-ING MUMU!!!

Oi THERE!!! [size=35]Mumu-ing mumu a.k.a Sheepish She-ple!!!![/size]

Though am tempted to let you wallow in your stewpeedity and ignorance, suffice it to say that Nigeria is not cote de'ivoire and no Nigerian president can be gbagboed except they surrender themselves willingly. Scenario I painted is of a NigeriAn despot isn't it? Who exactly is going to arrest such? Case in point, do you see Mugabe ending up at the Hague anytime soon?

Chew on that ........... Retard!!! angry
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Pakingzzz(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello. Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by liongirl: 3:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
God Bless PMB
God bless GEJ who started the process also
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by deleadej1(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Best ever speech from SAI BABA.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Mumu-ing Mumu!!

HEY!!!! MUMU-ING MUMU!!!

Oi THERE!!! [size=35]Mumu-ing mumu a.k.a Sheepish She-ple!!!![/size]

Though am tempted to let you wallow in your stewpeedity and ignorance, suffice it to say that Nigeria is not cote de'ivoire and no Nigerian president can be gbagboed except they surrender themselves willingly. Scenario I painted is of a NigeriAn despot isn't it? Who exactly is going to arrest such? Case in point, do you see Mugabe ending up at the Hague anytime soon?

Chew on that ........... Retard!!! angry

Idiot ..... I think As Mugabe commuted any Crime like Gbagbou?. You may say he his a sit tight leader but you must accept that he was vote for. The current Kenya President is still facing trail at the ICC , The Sudanese President is wanted at ICC and he dears not enter Any European Country. I stress DAT Nigeria would have being ravaged if he had refused not to accept the result.
It is obvious that your not aware with contemporary international politics and system or Your mind is too shallow to comprehend these facts.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by gabriel74: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Buhari is now sold on the TRANSFORMATION idea, probably waiting for GEJ to hand him his brain.

Sorry??
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by taharqa: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Meiji:
Ah... one of my biggest fears has been allayed. I had feared that the Buhari administration may seek to reverse the privatization and take the sector back to government control. Thank God he has said he won't.

Me too......

Buhari is commended on this if he truly sees it tru
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by taharqa: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Buhari is now sold on the TRANSFORMATION idea, probably waiting for GEJ to hand him his brain.

Correct!!!

Nigerians, and posterity, wud be the ultimate judge of GEJ legacies..... And it wud be very positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2015
mayor20:

What propaganda? The PDP under GEJ owe Nigerians and an apology for distorting Nigeria's economic and political progress.
They are bunch of political robbers and profiteers. No wonder most former governors who have served u der it from 1999 to 2015 are facing one corruption charges. PDP is gone for good unless their is a shift in ideologies and actors.
Back to GEJ who expected to win an election despite frustrating out 5 serving governors!. Party members decamping in large numbers without making any effort at appeasing them. of course we all saw what all theses cost the party.
As for the "propagandas" PMB only made 4 promises
fight corruption , Electricity, employment of the youths and security. A road map to achieve this was presented just like the one used under OBJ Era (NEEDS) .
I like to ask you to mention 5 Policies taken by GEJ that was impactful to the masses
The media hype. In the other way around media houses values were distorted for a particular candidate. Character and personality defamation was the other of the day. Campaigns from APC was issues based while the PDP resorted to the above because they had nothing what so ever to propagate. Am such by this should be able to discern the issue of "propagation".

NY Candi advise to the PDP first expelled GEJ from the party.
In as much I won't like to continue with this argument, since u re a core supporter of the Change mantra and ur brain is already skewed to that; so
is a matter of four years, so u can beat ur chest say ur baba delivered all his change campaign promises; the only thing I can tell u is let's have patience till the four years comes and goes, till then we can categorically compare and contrast these:

Buhari's four years and Gej's five years which is better.

After that same four years compare if there is internal democracy and peace in APC's the ruling party to that of 16yrs of PDP that started having problems last year.

He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
Then u can mention me, without fear nor favour; from the two regimes we can then look at the policies that favoured the people which was initiated by them and which regime was far better. Anything else is biased.
So by God's grace till then. have nice day.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:
chai! These TANoids no sabi play opposition @ all. If Buhari decides not to continue with jonathan's privatization programme, na another wailing chapter dem go open. Now wey Buhari say hin go continue, I find it hard to believe they made these comments.

Femi Adeshina wasn't wrong to have called them the wailing wailers.
GEJ showing buhari how to lead. Continue his power transformation, his agricultural transformation, after crying dat he did not teach u how to rule dis con3 just because one gorilla brought a written guide he could not use during his entire 8yrs tenure. Thank God d braindead is now continuing d good works of GEJ.
A dullardddd said there is nothing like subsidy but he is now paying for subsidy.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mayor20(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2015
sophiadfirst:

In as much I won't like to continue with this argument, since u re a core supporter of the Change mantra and ur brain is already skewed to that; so
is a matter of four years, so u can beat ur chest say ur baba delivered all his change campaign promises; the only thing I can tell u is let's have patience till the four years comes and goes, till then we can categorically compare and contrast these:

Buhari's four years and Gej's five years which is better.

After that same four years compare if there is internal democracy and peace in APC's the ruling party to that of 16yrs of PDP that started having problems last year.

He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
Then u can mention me, without fear nor favour; from the two regimes we can then look at the policies that favoured the people which was initiated by them and which regime was far better. Anything else is biased.
So by God's grace till then. have nice day.
yeah time will tell.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2015
mayor20:

Idiot ..... I think As Mugabe commuted any Crime like Gbagbou?. You may say he his a sit tight leader but you must accept that he was vote for. The current Kenya President is still facing trail at the ICC , The Sudanese President is wanted at ICC and he dears not enter Any European Country. I stress DAT Nigeria would have being ravaged if he had refused not to accept the result.
It is obvious that your not aware with contemporary international politics and system or Your mind is too shallow to comprehend these facts.

And for how long exactly have you been following mugabe's career to know that he hasn't committed human rights violations on a scale worthy of the ICC's attentions? See how daft you are? And am busy exchanging words with you, you're lucky i don't hold the power GEJ held, I would've bled you and your family after you and encouraged you to go bleat to the ICC and even the U.S so that I can enlighten you to the limits of their powers and influence, simple, they yap, i wax pan-africanist and anti-western lyrics and rally other african countries around me, they yap more, i ally myself with russia and china and engage in joint military and buisness ventures and neutralise them at the U.N security council and internationally then i sit back, relax, stretch my legs and watch the U.S and the ICC burn itself out trying to rally countries against me

I hate to take time out to school daft heads like you especially when they act like they know anything at all.... undecided

You can thank me later
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2015
This is definately a man that knows what he is doing; I thank God for Buhari! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.