Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari (27214 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by midolian(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

I I shyte into ya numbskull

May it compute for you in place of ya dead brain matter angry
that ya acidic sh*t wey dey smell like goat wey don die for 5days. Abeg no vex o!cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Nope your mother forks dogs just for #300 technically you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it? grin
Come, have you eaten today? And I believe your father is the dog right?
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
henrysam:

And people following the dullard of Daura are chanoid and mourning wailers

I Calls 'em MUMU-ING MUMU'S grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by mrjangaweed: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Come, have you eaten today? And I believe your father is the dog right?

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm

check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks random dogs just for fun grin
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
libertyfather:

Yeah TRANSFORMATION idea but CHANGING from the corrupt means with improve moral architectural advance way.....

Yeah! It can't be corruption with the likes of thief-nubu benefiting from it, its KWARRUFSUN undecided

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Gej policies will even outlive this administration.

God bless Gej

In Zeburudaya's voice

Simpulu wink

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayor20:

And what became of PDP under GEJ. They lost most state House of Assembly, Gubernatorial, Senatorial and represebtative seats. Under his watch . Is that a a leader? And where are are the founding members of PDP the Ekweames, Atikus, Awoniyis, There were all frustrated out of the party
Guy forget that thing story dey sha, that said, if u want to tell me that Gej was a bad leader that was why he lost those seats for his party, then u ve not critically looked at it very well. There ve never been such a media propaganda for any election in the history of Nigeria democracy before, the two merger political parties that wants power at all cost, political sabotage and so on ; all these happened in his regime and most importantly pple followed propaganda instead of the truth( even if u don't want PDP,there are much more better political parties than APC to chose from at least we saw them during the debates).
Of course pdp is an old party, the new generation members and the founding fathers are bound to have misunderstanding which can to lead to factions, break ups and loosing of elections. but of course these can't happen without help from the enemy of the party (APC) who wants what u ve, they new there was problem in PDP and capitalized on that to get power, in shot they fuelled part of the problem. But what of Apc when was it formed? when did they regain power? can peace be said to be in Apc right now, even though they re yet to clock two months in office to compare to 16yrs of PDP ?
Will it be bad to say if APC (the change pple abi na the progressives) had hands in whatever that happened to PDP/ Jonathan's regime may they see worst of it, if not back to sender (PDP). that's the law of karma.

The law of equity states that whosever that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ephemmm:
Without minding bolded part of the utterance - "President Muhammadu Buhari has assured international investors of the readiness of his administration to continue with major privatisation programme started by previous governments but with “improved moral architecture.”

TANoid be like - 'na Jonathan's handover note he dey follow' tongue tongue tongue

And jan-jaweeds be like - he also included "improved moral architecture to it so its brand new and therefore change"

Keep gorging on rhetoric APC fvcktard$..................t'will soon choke ya all

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
that ya acidic sh*t wey dey smell like goat wey don die for 5days. Abeg no vex o!cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes exactly that very one

The Acid in it go re-energize the nerve cells and neurotransmitter activities in ya skull

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boboLIL(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

idi0t
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boboLIL(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

idi0t
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:
idi0t
Back of twerp!!! angry
Ain't in ya league

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boboLIL(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Back of twerp!!! angry

Ain't in ya league
dunce wah is 'back of'? Go bk to school...f00l dnt quote me again.....
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
atlwireles:
“improved moral architecture.” another empty phrase grin grin grin take it or leave it, GEJ's foundation is solid and you have no choice but follow it.

@ the bolded, just call it what it is, ------> verbose rhetoric.

But you and I and millions of free thinking Nigerians (not crowd mentality shee-ple) know better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Atlantian:
Morality has no architecture, no one educated the dullard on the use of word. hahahahahaah

My guy!! I daaaaaaay telll yhuuu!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
yahmohy27:
Stop wailing ,who told u ,when did u start seeing future ?

Autopilot is the now!

You don't need a third eye to see that but you need no eyes and no ears to not notice that speaking of which, can you really see?

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:

Before we start, how good is your word play and how strong are your nerves Think through thoroughly before answering because I don't play fair and I take no prisoners. angry so if you ain't got walrus sized cahona's kindly tiptoe backwards and silently and I will grant you a semi graceful exit
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayor20:

bros all your comments are so anti-gej are you angry with gej because he did not allow the prediction of the western country to come to pass..

Were you ready for a civil war in Nigeria?

Were you prepared to be a refugee in libya?

And what did he do? Accepting defeated in a battle he lost. He would have a tried and see the end result. ICC will be waiting for him. Perhaps the Lauren Gbagbou case deterred him.

Its only a childish idiot like you and the lying liars mumu-ing mumu's shee-ple like you APC dimwits that will even in their wildest fantasy imagine the leader of a not-so-insignificant country like Nigeria facing war crimes charges at the hague even if he were a depraved tyrant

I pity your generations seeing as you can't grasp realities of international politics, Somehow you think a despotic Nigerian ruler answers to someone undecided

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by FRANKOXY(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Go on Mr President
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by vecman22(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

I shared dis ur post, just to show d world how st.upid u are.

Thunder fire you dere... you are mad for d mention
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by SAMATC(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:

You're pardoned

Go and be stewpeed no more! cool
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by pasol4real(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
francizy:
The lying liars made us believe nothing good ever came out from GEJ's administration. Buhari just keeps proving his blind, bigotted and paid e-bots wrong day by day.. grin

Subsidy exists - Buhari
Increased power, not my doing - Buhari
Refineries operation, not my doing - Buhari
GEJ's privatization will be maintained - Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Midolian - aka Mido-liar, una go defend Buhu taya! grin
grin grin grin grin grin Kai see killer punch ,even my phone dey vibrate from the killer punch.
How much more the lying liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by 989900: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bsc:

Oh it hurts! Are u a Dullard too? How about I offer you transformation?

Meh.
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by Omooba77: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
francizy:
The lying liars made us believe nothing good ever came out from GEJ's administration. Buhari just keeps proving his blind, bigotted and paid e-bots wrong day by day.. grin

Subsidy exists - Buhari
Increased power, not my doing - Buhari
Refineries operation, not my doing - Buhari
GEJ's privatization will be maintained - Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Midolian - aka Mido-liar, una go defend Buhu taya! grin

I said it,Iam still repeating my self,in no distance time,GEJ will be seen as a great hero.
GEJ is clueless,rice was sold for less than 9k,we were not buying fuel from jerry cans,now things have changed.

Thanks for your points sir,God will help our youth and bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boboLIL(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Before we start, how good is your word play and how strong are your nerves Think through thoroughly before answering because I don't play fair and I take no prisoners. angry so if you ain't got walrus sized cahona's kindly tiptoe backwards and silently and I will grant you a semi graceful exit
sharap..... Dunce
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boboLIL(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

You're pardoned
Go and be stewpeed no more! cool
gr0wn kid.... Its tym u slept....
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:
gr0wn kid.... Its tym u slept....

So you self examined and reality dawned on ya like *shyte!!! shocked I don't want no spat with this playa!!! He outguns me*

Prove me a liar by picking up my gauntlet angry

bitch nigger!!! undecided
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:
sharap..... Dunce

Oooooooh!!! Am feeeling warm

Now here comes a Neanderthal flat-head who just wouldn't evolve
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by francizy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Omooba77:

I said it,Iam still repeating my self,in no distance time,GEJ will be seen as a great hero.
GEJ is clueless,rice was sold for less than 9k,we were not buying fuel from jerry cans,now things have changed.

Thanks for your points sir,God will help our youth and bless Nigeria

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my brother!!!

pasol4real:

grin grin grin grin grin Kai see killer punch ,even my phone dey vibrate from the killer punch.
How much more the lying liars.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by boboLIL(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

So you self examined and reality dawned on ya like *shyte!!! shocked I don't want no spat with this playa!!! He outguns me*

Prove me a liar by picking up my gauntlet angry

bitch nigger!!! undecided
c0nfused being
Re: We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
boboLIL:
c0nfused being

Don't tell me dunce and confused are the only weapons you got in your arsenal neanderthal a.k.a homo stewpeedus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video) / Ibrahim Babangida: Nobody Will Read My Biography Because Of My Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.