Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Candy Lips - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candy Lips (4469 Views)

Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? / The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 3:25am On Sep 30, 2006
OH WAIT A MINUTE, HOLD THE PHUCK UP!

OMOT, who the hell izz you?? Talking that hot mess about Candy is yours and what not, if he was yours then where were you when he was all up in my grill kissin me and sexin me up, ?

Girl i guess you got a problem holding your man cause he couldnt resist Bobbie Mae, hehehe.

You can have him anyways, we are done, sadly,

You can have my left overs,

You can crawl under MY table and i can pass the left overs on to you, since you aint sitting on my damn table in the first place.

Bobbie Mae aint ever gon fight no broad over no nigguh!

Meanwhile i just found me a new man.

But lord! My candy, o my sweet candy, why on earth did you hurt thee?

Okay enough of playing around and kidding around, i am begining to scare my own damn self.

Candy its all peace, i know you still love my boobies.

Omot, back the eff up, chicks like you get smacked for messing with bigger girls,

Lesson 101, dont try to wine and dine where bigger chicks are winning and dining,

Ooops, i heard a knock on the door one sec,

*goes to check the door*

Its Candy lips on his knees begging to taste me.
Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 3:31am On Sep 30, 2006
Meanwhile, mo money, whats up with you boo boo boo? You over there hailing Candy but i know that you want me, secret desires I am a beast when it comes to that love thang,

I know them other guys be talking about the way i do what i do, they say that i am good, you wanna see if its true?

I know they say with mo money comes mo problems, but for you sugar, i will take all the problems in the world,

Bobbie,
Re: Candy Lips by Ugwumba(m): 3:38am On Sep 30, 2006
tigress. grin grin grin
Re: Candy Lips by abayomy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2006
cheesy[b][/b] candylips please return to your post immediatly,
unless if u want to be arrested for  morder,b'because someone is dieing ooooh!
Oh boy u no get money?if en dey nigeria make u use money buy am now! abi'h
Re: Candy Lips by omot208(f): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2006
Okay enough of playing around and kidding around, i am begining to scare my own damn self.

u should be scared because it was all supozd to be a joke. can't u see how many times i said 'oh' in the post? i just joined nairaland and i barely know anything about candylips.

besides u didnt have to get so bitchy over someone u're 'done sadly' with. hah! big girl my backside. i could be bitchy too but seriously this topic is not worth getting banned over. u can keep him girl, he's all urs.
Re: Candy Lips by kokoletz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2006
Omot208 and bosom mae how can we settle dis wahala, candy lips u most be arrested.
Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 3:37am On Oct 02, 2006
Oh so now the hieffer says its a joke. Omot no yawa. No hard feelings, Sorry i had to call you a hieffer in the first sentence, you pissed me off a tad bit by joking with me that way in the first place.
You came at me all gangsta and what not and i had to go ammo up to retaliate and what not. But its all peace, love and lots of hair grease, and yes, best believe i am a bonz chick,

Meanwhile, mo money, where you at?

Koko, fashi Candy jare, the guy don mess up big timeeeee! Fine ghel Italian/Naija like me. Rubbish  angry wink He is lucky i didnt call my popsies mobster buddies on him, You think the God Father is just a movie, you just come to my house, my daddy is a badd ass guy and has an army of badd ass men, and we have bodies all over the damn city, I loved him so i didnt go cry to daddy yet. Not just yet. I bet you he is scared to kiss me again, he kissed the daughter of a mobster,

Bobbie Mae Cartello, thats my real name. eat your heart out.
Re: Candy Lips by momoney1(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2006
1st the king's daughter wouldnt let me leave cuz of my fine face

2nd the president's wife wouldnt let me go cuz of my big d!ck

3rd the pastor want me in church cuz i attract chics even more chics to church

4th the printer(money-printer) want my head cuz of his wife

5th the babber's pretty daughter want me cuz of my money even mo money(me)

now i'm in the godfather's dish, maybe will find luv here wink

hi godfather's daughter i mean Bobbie Mae. i hav been on hibernation for a while but now

i'm back. how good did Candy taste?
Re: Candy Lips by candylips(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2006
cool
Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2006
Sour Lips, dream on! you have been FIRED,

Mo money, you are also fired, to many bitches to deal with, aint got time for that.

Hold on, there is a knock at my door
*dude from round the way, been telling me that he want me and what not*

Good by boys, someone just brought me roses and daddy likes him and what not.

YOU ARE BOTH FIRED!
Re: Candy Lips by candylips(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2006
suit yourself. i am out
Re: Candy Lips by omo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2006
candylips, just like dat
Re: Candy Lips by momoney1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2006
been fired? when hav not even started, then you aint got luv for guys mean while need security from the godfather cus they say mo money you come about the mo problem you get and this can only be done by hooking up with the godfathers daughter and thats you

dont worry i'll give you all those kisses candylips failed to give to you

those vibrant touches that will arouse your long sleeping sexual feelings candy failed to do

i will go down on my knees, get deep in it and make you realize you taste even more than

you ever thought.

remember i've done it to the king's daughter, the president's wife, the church chics, the

printer's wife and the babber's daughter and they woulnt let me go

trust me i'll be mild on you cool
Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2006
mo money, now you are talking baby!
Re: Candy Lips by momoney1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2006
you sure me i got security? then go check your account just paid inn some Benjamins($) and promise to take you out on dating and after then you know what comes next, hot $*x kiss

think should let you be in charge of that wink
Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
awww thank you boobooboo! You didnt have to do that cause daddy makes sure i got my own money, kisses right back to you baby.

So when you coming over baby?
Re: Candy Lips by aloib(f): 2:53am On Oct 04, 2006
lmaooooooooo i told y'all candy lips was gay, bwhahahaha he wasnt man enough for all that, lol
Re: Candy Lips by BobbieMae(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
aloib i shoulda listened to you girl!
Re: Candy Lips by momoney1(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2006
too busy making mo money now will inform you when less busy meanwhile what's the size of your fingers, trying to prepare some crystals(platinums and diamonds bling blings) to fit it and ya neck and you aliob spyin in someones privacy.

i feel you, may consider you later meanwhile keep it secret
Re: Candy Lips by lauryn(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2006
aloib:

lmaooooooooo i told y'all candy lips was gay, bwhahahaha he wasnt man enough for all that, lol

hehe grin grin grin
Re: Candy Lips by byatchbmae: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2006
I am back yall,

I was banned two days ago,
When they bann you from this site, the moderator is supposed to give you a reason,

I tried to logg on and it said

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED

REASON: BOBBIE MAE YOU ARE A BITCH!!!

Holy phuck? Like for real. SO the owner of this website is calling me a bitch abi, we go see who be bitch pass.

How yall been. Missed yall a tad bit.

Brace yourselves, the Bitch is back!
Re: Candy Lips by kokoletz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2006
Candylips why are pple forsaking thee.
Re: Candy Lips by lauryn(f): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
and is that Y U changed your name to ByatchMae
Re: Candy Lips by aloib(f): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2006
hey sweetheart kiss kiss kiss ive missed u o
Re: Candy Lips by lauryn(f): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2006
awwwwwwwwww, same here, been asking after u from iice. How have u been? grin
Re: Candy Lips by aloib(f): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2006
good good , lol plus there was a crazy typhoon, everthn just restored yest, imagine no power for a week, i'm moving outta here sha, hows scorps and my cuzn, lol
Re: Candy Lips by lauryn(f): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2006
they are fine o, just spoke to ur cuzn 2mins ago. PEPA/NEPA take light for there sef? grin grin
Re: Candy Lips by aloib(f): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2006
yah the typhoon was terrible, so many trees and poles fell down, its called ALECO HERE HAHAHA, in manila its MALECO, HAHAH gurl i just woke up, make i find somethn chop, regards to them scorps,
Re: Candy Lips by lauryn(f): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2006
ok oh, no problem, most important thing be say none of the trees nack U, grin dem dey fear face
Re: Candy Lips by momoney1(m): 1:50am On Oct 06, 2006
hey lauryn its been long, went on brake?
Re: Candy Lips by lauryn(f): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
wassup?
Re: Candy Lips by candylips(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2006
So u got baned thats very cool maybe you will learn how to talk now. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / Please A Sister Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.