Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (67512 Views)

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 22, 2015
O.p go and shine her Congo. Simple n short
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Bros, be focused on why you are there naa. Wake up in the morning, go for your job hunt, come back and quietly retire in your room.

No TV, no radio, just greet her well whenever your paths meet. One more advice, try not to depend on her food always if you understand what I mean.

You are a man, be one for Pete's sake. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by mysteko(m): 4:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Bro if you will take my advise. Since you're a learned person please behave like such. Buy a new memory card. Charge your phone fully. Then start video recording "hide the phone in a place she can't see" no need for flash. Do this like three days and make sure it captures one or two of her characters.

When your uncle gets back, summon both of them and play it for them, also don't brag to your uncle just let him know you want to be left alone.

Thirdly after doing such thing, don't even think about drinking water for that house unless na sudden ******* be that. My two cent.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Richmond996: 4:20am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
I always tell men one thing.

Never go to any home you are related to the man to stay, you will have problems. People that are related to the wive's usually have a smooth sail.

True, am a witness

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by nunzk: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Don't waste time reporting or getting an older relation to tell him. Its a waste of time and always ends badly. U have 2 options: manage till u can find ur feet in d worst situation she will give u cuz I don't think she has started on you yet or u leave their house. If u can rugged it and eat the hummble pie, she will be surprised when things start getting better for you.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Richmond996: 4:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Like the first poster said, If you want to live with anyone pls livelive in your sisters house or an aunt related to your family. Reason, she's your blood and she will take good care of you cause she's always around in the house.

Let me say something, in so many homes women have d authority. Forget that thing about men been the head of the family,

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 22, 2015
When the heading stated that your uncle's wife is killing you, I thought to myself 'this must be a good story, this guy's uncle's wife is killing him with marathon rounds of forbidden love' only to get here and all I can read is nag nag nag....hold this L

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by pretydiva(f): 4:43am On Jul 22, 2015
coolestrogue:

Move to where?
to ur parents house of course. Abi u get another place 4 mind ni
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by xtenxive(m): 4:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Leave that house to help your uncle keep his home in peace as he was living before you came (at least you never mentioned that he complained of his wife before you came).
Go and ensure you job hunt twice as hard as you do now, let this experience be your driving force.
wishing you the best.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by lovely17(m): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2015
I even thought she was disturbing you sexually well you said it all just pack your bags and live there
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by wilcox(m): 4:54am On Jul 22, 2015
angieberry:
She's actually right, it's her husband's house so she can do and undo, so you have no choice than to adhere to her rules. She obviously doesn't feel Comfortable with your presence in her house that's why she's acting up, and it will look very wrong if you keep complaining about her or reporting her. If you can't tolerate her behavior, you should probably leave that house. To live peacefully with her, you should get ready to swallow a lot of shit and I don't know if you're ready to do that.

By their words you shall know them. I pity your inlaws

9 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by dahmie2013: 5:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Bro, my advise is, never loose sight of ur objective of getting a job. Rada dan watch TV if its a bother 2 her, read ur Gmat, go 2 d internet&be applying. U can stroll & watch d TV wen everyone is watching it or better still if dey have kids, play with dem, maybe 4rm dere u can even win her interest.
Also remember u'll not be dere 4eva, once u start working u might not even know how d TV looks like again. So leave dose trivial issues&focus on being a responsible man by getting dat job. With d job she might even respect u more.
On d flipside, she might be interested in u, but don't play with fire cos u will get burnt most def. Just get d job first.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by ayemerbarth: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2015
U dats looking for a job, wat r u doing at home with a woman? Every mornin, u ve to leave b4 ur uncle leaves and come back after ur uncle is home.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2015
missKiffy:

Can I produce and direct it grin
u fit market am also.. cheesy
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Vince77(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro you can't do anything, the mistake is from your uncle he married from a very poor family, she thinks you are hear to take away her husbands money not knowing the one true secret of wealth which is the more you give the more money comes to you. Even in the bible givers never lack.
In summary I see you becomes ten times richer than your uncle, am not a pastor but pastors do respect me. When ever a man has a great destiny his bound to encounter such so my brother you can stay with them till you get that job.
Bro I see you getting a good job and I see the enemy using the woman to distract from the blessings.
Bro.take her insults for now but I bet you in few years time she will call you SIR trust me on that one.
www.
best advice. U r good.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by DTOBS(m): 5:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Who knows,maybe she is interested in you but don't know how yo put it. Anytime you go out,get her something nicepresent it to her a warm environment and see wat will happen ...

#ladiesandtheirpalava

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by laplace12(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2015
gidjah:
is this what the harsh treatment has turned you into?!! (An insulting machine (without honourable words of advice and virtues ??,pls get better with words and be a good replica of your home, my brother !! undecided

My friend swerve.

I suffered no harsh condition, though she wanted me to. I found ways to take of myself.

They guy is a kid, there is no better way to tell him.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by cyprus000: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2015
angelberton:
Funny film!
You came to look for work in the city, so what are you doing watching TV when everybody is out hustling?
[size=13pt]
Can you imagine mentality

So people don't watch TV at night?

People don't watch TV on weekends?

SMH..for all this galzz
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by OSFarinde(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2015
jayfolarin:
I am not sure if I will ever understand the line of thought of most commenters on this thread. I don't care what or who the lady is, be ready to face serious problems with me if you aren't comfortable with my siblings or parents around you. Girlfriend o, fiancee o, wife oo, you can't tolerate my family, we can't be smooth.

This (my parents and siblings) were d ones that were always there when d hustle was still on and strong, I became who I am on d back of their unflinching support and prayers and you come around to start forming boss while they came to spend some time in my house?? Impossible!

I won't even have u disrespect or act untowardly to my friends, needless say my family. Sorry, but that's just me.

Nice one bro.. I feel you smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2015
dmuchwells:

Haaaaaaahhhaaaa...I fit buy am unless u dash me
na im be sey u dey sit on a lonnnnggggggg thing!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by atospet(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Women have issues I swear. Each day I thank God for making me a man. I've not experienced such and I pray my wife will not have such trait. Op take heart and be diligent.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by laplace12(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2015
oshaosha2014:

You need your own shine too? Oya tell us about your experience.

It was only three months and I got a job and moved out.

It was really bad. I was 24 and she was 22 but I had to call her 'Madam' to pacify her but she couldn't be pacified. She and her husband aren't educated so she feels I am being too proud because I went to school.

It got to a point I was not allowed to use any electrical appliance in my room if the generator is on. She would come to my room, off the fan, the deck and the light bulb and warn me never to on it if I don't want her trouble.

Her last threat was to lock up my bathroom. I really got scared. Thank God I left before she could do it.

But we are close buddies.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by stchinedu: 5:58am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

Never go to any home you are related to the man to stay, you will have problems. People that are related to the wive's usually have a smooth sail.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by kaka74: 5:58am On Jul 22, 2015
angieberry:
She's actually right, it's her husband's house so she can do and undo, so you have no choice than to adhere to her rules. She obviously doesn't feel Comfortable with your presence in her house that's why she's acting up, and it will look very wrong if you keep complaining about her or reporting her. If you can't tolerate her behavior, you should probably leave that house. To live peacefully with her, you should get ready to swallow a lot of shit and I don't know if you're ready to do that.

But y re u ladies so wicked esp to ur husband's relative what's up with this ur its my house syndrome did anyone say its not ur husband see dis is africa nd we regoniase d extended family system my uncle wife did a similar thing toi had to live the house. Go lodge with a sch friend b/4 I got visa she dey yapsay na her house I knw talk sha no be her fault she don turn d man to vegetable dey prress control sotee when I left the man house after 3 days my dad called him d man get mind tell my palee say i dey sleep though I didn't tell my folks I left the house the most annoying thing was dat dis ma uncle na my palee train the maga from secondary sch to university I knw how d man try for dat guy cos my own pops no go sch na our house for onitsha dat guy grow up as pple no even knw say na my uncle na my elder brother dem dey call am . Dats one of the reasons I dey look this marriage issues with 4 eyes dat shit is not easy nd too sometimes when u wanna do something crucial like marriage listen to ur elders nd parents sometimes jst sometimes dey might be right according to a certain igbo proverb

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by lonelydora: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Go back to your house please
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by jedyjedy(m): 6:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Gerraout of dat place asap cos she doesn't want u there. If u don't, dis one na just part one o, wetin she go still do for u ehn.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by deltateam: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

Its not always true. Some women are very nice and hospitable. Op was unlucky though to meet opposite of kindness.

Op you've overstayed. Oya pack up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by cyprus000: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2015
angieberry:

[size=13pt]

keppyy:
Dear Lord, I am a woman but please I don't want to posess this wicked trait.

This is the kind of attitude you should emulate,cos its evident that you subcribe to the bullshit she is administering to him.

for the fact you own a house,doesn't give you the leverage to make som1's life miserable.

Karma is a bittch,I hope you know.

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Abugab(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2015
coolestrogue:

Move to where?

I guess you came there from a place?
Move back and restrategize
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by 2good(m): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Xxxx

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Women are just evil. Esp jobless women... Perhaps you should just endure whatever frustrations she has to offer, at least you have a mission in the city.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by papauju(m): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2015
pretydiva:
D only advice I ve 4 u is 2 leave dat house asap,b4 u land urself in a bigger mess
good talk my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.