Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room (1821 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
omg... i kinda feel sorry for you.. i know that feeling.. just talk to her.. let her know the consequence.. if ur really close she will listen to you. Or you can tell someone who's close to her to talk to her, maybe ur mum or dad sef
Re: I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
onila:
cry cry

I believe I have failed as a big sister
this cant be happening

I am known to be morally upright
I don't smoke, drink, slow to anger and never had sex (I am a virgin)

to have someone like me as a elder sister and turn out to be a smoker is sad
I just don't know what to do sad

I believe that her Fulani boyfriend has a bad influence on her
I hrd Fulani pple smoke a lot

I don't know if I shld confront her abt it

let me just clear my head
this is so sad

to be continued
Doesn't mean she smokes. I have three cigarette lighter in my room, I don't smoke. So don't worry your pretty head.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
It may not mean she smokes. Is she into outdoorsy activities? Anytime you hit the great outdoors, it's recommended you take a lighter with you (among other things) in case you get lost, or need to make an emergency fire. I take mine anytime I go camping, hiking, etc. My friends, s/o and I hike off trail a lot, and we've all gotten lost a few times. It does come in handy, especially when it gets dark.

I've accumulated so many from losing and finding them again that I now have quite the collection. I use lighters to light my scented candles.

Talk to her, and get to the bottom of it.
Re: I Saw A Cigarette Lighter In My Sisters Room by Skain(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
U sure say na cigarette ur sister dey smoke?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Assist Her? / What Does Casual Sex Actaully Means / Relationship Sex Tips All Couples Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.