Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (33788 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by HungerBAD: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Barely one week, after he defended his choice of successor in 2007, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has pointedly accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of paying people to attack him.

Obasanjo, who also reflected on the despotic regime of the late maximum ruler, General Sani Abacha, stated that he would have been killed wrongly for the fathom coup.

Speaking on Channels Television programme, Channel Book Club last night, Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan paid people to attack him over his controversial book, “ My Watch”.

He claimed that Jonathan paid an activist from the South-West to criticise him.

While defending his book, Obasanjo said he did not have any regret on what he wrote, advising those who do not like what he said in the book to also write theirs, “so let the dialogue begin”.

On the criticism, trailing his book, Obasanjo said: “ If I have to react to all criticisms people write about me, which most of them are not true, then, I will not have time to do anything really again

He stated that what his critics, including Wole Soyinka, said did not bother him.

“Wole Soyinka and I have been having running battle. As he has said that it will not end until one of us leaves this world and I have said in this book we re talking about that If he leaves before me, when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

“Wole Soyinka is a gifted man, I have always acknowledged that, but he is a bad politician or poltiical analyst and it is my own point of view, he may agree with my own point of view or disagree,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/jonathan-paid-people-to-attack-me-obasanjo/

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by laffytaffy1: 3:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock and die is beyond me, must he always try to be relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by jogsman01(m): 3:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Baba needs rest..,...

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Demmocrats(m): 3:09am On Jul 22, 2015
No body needs to be paid to do that youths are angry with such people anyway sha I still love baba
www.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by wecan: 3:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Jonathan is Obasanjos greatest nightmare. Oga Jona dey somewhere rest the old man just dey battle with nemesis

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by ibkgab001: 3:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Baba you have achieved your Aims please take time to rest and jolly very well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by rozayx5(m): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2015
this shameless pervert cant hide his shameful face . still stalking GEJ undecided

filthy old senile gorilla
in saner climes u wud be in jail
statesman ke statesperve ni

still waiting for your 1000 snipers. u left all the federal roads as death traps in 2007. u shud be stoned

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by izeeqpotter(m): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Haba Obj. Don't be such an evil vein!
Poking a fly, after you've torn its wings? Like a Baby

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by edo3(m): 3:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Thank God for your life sir,,one of d greatest men of our time..Ebora owu himself..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by ORACLE1975(m): 3:36am On Jul 22, 2015
oracle again?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by shadelek(m): 3:44am On Jul 22, 2015
I think in my own opinion that baba's brain is working anticlockwise. Why because you asked a thief to run and he complies, you asked the same thief to drop what was taken by him, he complies. What else do you want this same thief to do?

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by chesterlee(m): 3:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Choi......This senile old fool has finally gone mad....

He should be given the *Majek Fashek treatment* asap!!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by kenedy175(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2015
This old Wizard again?

He was the one that said GEJ was training snipers earlier on for possible assassinations. He should just STFU and respect his old age. Wetin Jona do him?

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by donholy28(m): 4:12am On Jul 22, 2015
See this stupid old man o...u don wrong many people and dem attack u and u come here dey talk say na Oga jona send them...shut up there....na u loot Nigeria pass everybody

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by dahunsy(f): 4:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Coughs** clears throat# baba is hallucinating again..old age things

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by fastguy10: 4:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Thief dey go heaven?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by ephemm(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock an die is beyond me, must he always try to relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.
You will die before him!

And to you all who have used derogatory word against OBJ on this thread...
...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
...the broom losses it's twig one after the other, that's how you all will leave!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by luvmijeje(f): 4:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Wole Soyinka and I have been having running battle. As he has said that it will not end until one of us leaves this world and I have said in this book we re talking about that If he leaves before me, when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by lumzybo: 4:34am On Jul 22, 2015
This old man needs cure cos he is suffering from "diarrhoea of the mouth"

Baba e don do na. Or is it until u loose all ur relevance that's if u still av any remaining

Let the comic sessions begin. Never a dull moment in naija.

News like this makes us laugh away our sorrows. cheesy

when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Sweet thing I like is that GEJ has not deemed him worthy yet to reply him. Obasanjo keeps ranting like a shameless mad woman. No wonder his whole family deserted him.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by omowolewa: 4:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Expecting your new book, 'after it was too late' sir. Let's document everything.

It seems you didn't have NASS in the scheme of things? Atiku is taking over.

If that be, you may latter need to reconcile with him like you did with Tinubu by circumstances. Act fast before it too late o.
Then, its better you reconcile with Uncle Wole, you know his case may be a burden to you in heaven o (the bosom of almighty, which you rightly belong).

Wetin I dey talk self, Baba no dey for N/Land keh!.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by wengerjay(m): 5:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Why?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by M4gunners: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Baba godfather from Ota farm try and live Jonathan alone. Your past is after you. Everybody knows very well Jonathan has no time for such thing.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by VcStunner(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2015
While everyone above me have spoken my mind except the few that are speaking it in foul langauges, I still want to endorse the porpular opinion that OBJ will really use some rest now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by nwakibe: 6:05am On Jul 22, 2015
This man will not live Prof Wole Soyinka alone

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Segadem(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2015
wecan:
Jonathan is Obasanjos greatest nightmare. Oga Jona dey somewhere rest the old man just dey battle with nemesis
comparing Jonatan with Obasanjo is highly...( pls someone should borrow me English) grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by omenka(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barely one week, after he defended his choice of successor in 2007, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has pointedly accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of paying people to attack him.

Obasanjo, who also reflected on the despotic regime of the late maximum ruler, General Sani Abacha, stated that he would have been killed wrongly for the fathom coup.

Speaking on Channels Television programme, Channel Book Club last night, Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan paid people to attack him over his controversial book, “ My Watch”.

He claimed that Jonathan paid an activist from the South-West to criticise him.

While defending his book, Obasanjo said he did not have any regret on what he wrote, advising those who do not like what he said in the book to also write theirs, “so let the dialogue begin”.

On the criticism, trailing his book, Obasanjo said: “ If I have to react to all criticisms people write about me, which most of them are not true, then, I will not have time to do anything really again

He stated that what his critics, including Wole Soyinka, said did not bother him.

“Wole Soyinka and I have been having running battle. As he has said that it will not end until one of us leaves this world and I have said in this book we re talking about that If he leaves before me, when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

“Wole Soyinka is a gifted man, I have always acknowledged that, but he is a bad politician or poltiical analyst and it is my own point of view, he may agree with my own point of view or disagree,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/jonathan-paid-people-to-attack-me-obasanjo/
Obj get mouth like razor. In pidgin, we way "if you nor like am kill yaself". cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2015
calebo101:
Sweet thing I like is that GEJ has not deemed him worthy yet to reply him. Obasanjo keeps ranting like a shameless mad woman. No wonder his whole family deserted him.

That man is very shameless!!! Of all the former head of state how come he is the only one always ranting in the news!!! This man talks more than a woman and I wonder how such a fellow ended up been a General in the Nigerian army.His family is in disarray as he keeps sleeping with his children's wives and husbands and yet all he is concerned about is GEJ because he didn't allow him teleguide him.Let him try teleguiding the dullard and see how the fulanis would treat his Bleep up just like they just treated Tinubu's Bleep up

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by DankemzI(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2015
With a mere thought of GeJ, ObJ has wet dreams..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
As for Soyinka, Baba it's not everyone that will be deceived by your antics......

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Jonathan sef embarassed
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2015
BIG FOOL. MUMU OLD MAN. CONFUSIONIST. Obasanjo talking talking talking like a kid. GEJ will always ignore him as normal since silent is the best answer for a fool. Obj is a certified olodo.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by cococandy(f): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2015
He's suffering from rantomania.
Tap mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.