Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (33806 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by ronlyp: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol..@OBJ,you dey talk shall
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by simpleseyi: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
shadelek:
I think in my own opinion that baba's brain is working anticlockwise. Why because you asked a thief to run and he complies, you asked the same thief to drop what was taken by him, he complies. What else do you want this same thief to do?

Yes, you are almost right but there is still something remaining. Obasanjo asked the thief called Jonathan to run, the thief ran. Obasanjo asked the thief called Jonathan to drop the presidency and he dropped it, but that is not all, Jonathan still need to drop all the money he and his light skinned girl-friends stole. Dont ask for his light skinned girl-friends names, you know them - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Stealer Oduah, Diezaini Allison-Maduekwe, Arunma Oteh e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by JuicyTesticles: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

Spot on!!! I had to enlarge your font for better visibility!!!

Yorubas will suffer for all their wickedness. The elections exposed the kinds of person they are. Biafrans that are scared of Biafra or fighting Biafra are only wasting their time. Biafra will come
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by GaggleNSwallow: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Does OBJ know that the election is over?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by An2elect2(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
mohisi:
that's d problem whn ur use 2 insulting ur parents no 1 u will nt insult n d funny thing is that on sunday u will carry bible 2 church

Those are hypocrites for you.

Always ready to curse curse curse, on sunday you will see a facade in one building they call "church"

Obj might be very corrupt, but he is an elder...e-warriors.

If you wont insult a man before him in real life, you are a coward if you do that here. undecided undecided

Matthew the tax collector was very corrupt but he found mercy and grace in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by wakes: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Obasanjo dey try!
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Ayus34(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
fastguy10:
Thief dey go heaven?
Read ur Bible very well, the one at the right side of Jesus met him in paradise..... So who are you to think a thief can repent and will u be there wen he ask for forgiveness?? ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by cocokiller1(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Segadem:
comparing Jonatan with Obasanjo is highly...( pls someone should borrow me English) grin grin grin
but if you don't want dem to b compared u can as well tell obj to keep his mouth shut nd respect himself.

ds is what happens when an oldman plays in muddy water with kids

obj talks too much,what kind of an elder stateman is he..
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by wokomabest(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
He calls people thief and ole, he forgets the money he took to uganda during his military head of state things in the late 70s.he started all these coruption thing in Nigeria.from independence till the days of murtala mohamed no body took money ouside the country except him.he is an icon of coruption in Nigeria.let him stop talking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by khalifer(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
lies. whn only u na attacker, who wan attack u again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Baboon is always gud at talkin trash, i hate it when old men lik him when they are supposed to be resting and thinkin of making peace with their maker because at this age he could easily join his ancestors but here he is drawing undeserving attention. Has Obj forgoten that he contributed in the economic mess GEJ drove Nigeria into? OBj foisted an incompetent being on Nigeria for selfish gain and yet he opens his mouth to spew rubbish. Let Buhari not mind him and let Buhari continue to dig deep into corruption nested by GEJ and OBJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Toktee(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
No body needs to be paid to do that youths are angry with such people anyway sha I still love baba
www.
When will u be angry with jonathan?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Ahmeduana(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
ephemm:

You will die before him!

And to you all who have used derogatory word against OBJ on this thread...
...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
...the broom losses it's twig one after the other, that's how you all will leave!
I THINK THIS YOUR INCANTATION IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO YOU BROOM WAVING ZOMBIES, SURELY YOU WILL BE OBVIATE LIKE A FART WITHOUT IMPACT, YOU WILL SCATTER IN BILLIONS DIMENSIONAL WAYS!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
[b]Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that avergae use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlightsmedia Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @The Brilliantlightsmedia Training Packages Shop
[/b]

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Ertekazee: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock an die is beyond me, must he always try to relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.
You may be hoping on an old tree branch to break and fall off, only for the young and fresh tree to be uprooted by a mere whirlwind. Desist from disrespecting an elder statesman.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Biafra will come

I say a big Amen to that!
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Bolade005: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2015
This Baba and CB (WS), na only God fit help una settle una beef.

Make Baba Obasanjo come deliver next year's lecture sef.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by phrancky(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2015
This guy called Obasanjo definitely has nothing to offer and am surprised that people still adjudge the PDP's loss in the last general election to him. He is just an attention seeker and an opinionated old man suffering from age related memory impairment(AMI). Make he go rest joor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by bbjummy: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Go and park well OBJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by lucianohase(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barely one week, after he defended his choice of successor in 2007, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has pointedly accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of paying people to attack him.

Obasanjo, who also reflected on the despotic regime of the late maximum ruler, General Sani Abacha, stated that he would have been killed wrongly for the fathom coup.

Speaking on Channels Television programme, Channel Book Club last night, Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan paid people to attack him over his controversial book, “ My Watch”.

He claimed that Jonathan paid an activist from the South-West to criticise him.

While defending his book, Obasanjo said he did not have any regret on what he wrote, advising those who do not like what he said in the book to also write theirs, “so let the dialogue begin”.

On the criticism, trailing his book, Obasanjo said: “ If I have to react to all criticisms people write about me, which most of them are not true, then, I will not have time to do anything really again

He stated that what his critics, including Wole Soyinka, said did not bother him.

“Wole Soyinka and I have been having running battle. As he has said that it will not end until one of us leaves this world and I have said in this book we re talking about that If he leaves before me, when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

“Wole Soyinka is a gifted man, I have always acknowledged that, but he is a bad politician or poltiical analyst and it is my own point of view, he may agree with my own point of view or disagree,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/jonathan-paid-people-to-attack-me-obasanjo/
I wonder what made ebola of owu to think he will make heaven
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2015
And this is the shameless old baboon that the South West look up to undecided undecided

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2015
wokomabest:
He calls people thief and ole, he forgets the money he took to uganda during his military head of state things in the late 70s.he started all these coruption thing in Nigeria.from independence till the days of murtala mohamed no body took money ouside the country except him.he is an icon of coruption in Nigeria.let him stop talking

Not only that one oh! Or did you forget the one Buhari helped him misappropriate as an NNPC chair back then, in the tune of $2.8Billion?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by lukecent: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Baba I don't believe you, I know uncle GEJ well he can't descend that low. But if it were you that somebody alleged to ve been paying people to insult and attack your enemies, I ll believe it without giving it a thought.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barely one week, after he defended his choice of successor in 2007, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has pointedly accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of paying people to attack him.

Obasanjo, who also reflected on the despotic regime of the late maximum ruler, General Sani Abacha, stated that he would have been killed wrongly for the fathom coup.

Speaking on Channels Television programme, Channel Book Club last night, Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan paid people to attack him over his controversial book, “ My Watch”.

He claimed that Jonathan paid an activist from the South-West to criticise him.

While defending his book, Obasanjo said he did not have any regret on what he wrote, advising those who do not like what he said in the book to also write theirs, “so let the dialogue begin”.

On the criticism, trailing his book, Obasanjo said: “ If I have to react to all criticisms people write about me, which most of them are not true, then, I will not have time to do anything really again

He stated that what his critics, including Wole Soyinka, said did not bother him.

“Wole Soyinka and I have been having running battle. As he has said that it will not end until one of us leaves this world and I have said in this book we re talking about that If he leaves before me, when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

“Wole Soyinka is a gifted man, I have always acknowledged that, but he is a bad politician or poltiical analyst and it is my own point of view, he may agree with my own point of view or disagree,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/jonathan-paid-people-to-attack-me-obasanjo/

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by peeparty(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2015
This is a lie from the monkey kingdom... The Gej I know can never do that.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by NobleG1(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Obasanjo has no moral qualification to speak against Jonathan!
He belongs in jail.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock an die is beyond me, must he always try to relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.
keep hating. You can never and will never achieve what the so called baboon achieved in life
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Elvis506(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Why can't this old ota fowl keep quite and focus more on his great grand children....see as he worowor like my anus...katongo!
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2015
peeparty:
This is a lie from the monkey kingdom...
The Gej I know can never do that.
how much do you know about gej?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by ralph28(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2015
OBJ gave JONA with right hand and collected it with left hand.

What is OBJ?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by HRich(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
He campaigned for Buhari. Now he's Campaigning for EFCC against Jonathan. I think he only need's an attention.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Adebowale89(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Seriously speaking obj, shud stop that craps and make himself relevant with a decent speech than dis struggle of relevancy. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.