Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (33804 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by HRich(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2015
lukecent:
Baba I don't believe you, I know uncle GEJ well he can't descend that low. But if it were you that somebody alleged to ve been paying people to insult and attack your enemies, I ll believe it without giving it a thought.
The same perants should have given birth to me and you. You just stole my thought.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by wokomabest(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

Not only that one oh! Or did you forget the one Buhari helped him misappropriate as a NNPC chair back then, in the tune of $2.8Billion?
I never forgot any my brother

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by redefined300(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Injoo Note @ 37% off.... #17,999 + Free shipping... Holla Me if u need.... (NB: Limited Stock)

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are almost right but there is still something remaining. Obasanjo asked the thief called Jonathan to run, the thief ran. Obasanjo asked the thief called Jonathan to drop the presidency and he dropped it, but that is not all, Jonathan still need to drop all the money he and his light skinned girl-friends stole. Dont ask for his light skinned girl-friends names, you know them - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Stealer Oduah, Diezaini Allison-Maduekwe, Arunma Oteh e.t.c

Even if GEJ stole $2trillion, he cannot and will never match OBJ (whose loots may be over $200trillion. OBJ stole this country to the very last kobo and biased bigots like you will only call out GEJ. Let all of them go ahead and drop all they've looted so that we know that Buhari is fighting corruption head on.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Yorobastard(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm what can I say...the only thing I can see here is oshiomole and obj playing the game of insulting others when they are also part of the people that helped squander the country's money thinking buhari won't probe them most especially that oshiomole guy who hasn't paid workers their salary and went ahead to marry an omalicha and spend money on dilish of bba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock an die is beyond me, must he always try to relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.

Post the picture of your father and let's analyse his looks for you on Nairaland. Your life must be as confused as your sentences. Read what you composed with the garbage in your skull.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by mavinc4u(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
GEJ wants to attack OBJ? shocked grin grin grin if GEJ cam attack BaBa then it means nobody is safe in this country. Baba should check very well if he is not mistaken GOD for GEJ
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Pakingzzz(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2015
I blame Baba OBJ because if he had not rigged for Jonathan to be president all the abuses he is getting because of Jonathan won't exist.

Secondly, If he had allowed Asari Dokubo and his creek boys to run down Nigeria most people here would have been in the grave now and not on Nairaland abusing him.

Thirdly, I blame him for bridging gap between rich and poor in terms of telecommunication, because only the rich would have had access to Telephone and in that way...just anybody with phone won't have audacity to call him names on internet and most nairalanders abusing won't have phones for use on Nairaland to insult the old man.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by akoaki(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2015
shadelek:
I think in my own opinion that baba's brain is working anticlockwise. Why because you asked a thief to run and he complies, you asked the same thief to drop what was taken by him, he complies. What else do you want this same thief to do?

To face the consequence of his criminal action - prosecution/justice and prevent him from further stealing.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Can this old goat keep quiet for a change? Your tenure was nothing but a curse on the country yet you always portray yourself as a saint to the people.

Do what other past presidents have done and retire for Christ's sake.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by ElijahFobs: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Just because someone insulted baba in the the first comment made above... Others follow the lead by insulting him too...All I can see from all your comments is dat you Nairalanders are sleeping and y'all are putting your heads in one place...no space to think.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by luthorcorp: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2015
I totally agree with baba,shoyika is a bad politician coz its only a good politician that will stand by snailbaba#oh sorry sail baba
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by bendutch(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
edo3:
Thank God for your life sir,,one of d greatest men of our time..Ebora owu himself..
You are a fool for vomiting trash. I don't know how fought your way to the uterus. OBJ can never be like GEJ. Take note
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by BrandsBridges: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2015
You must be a big goat. Cheap popularity. Insulting everybody because of one animal. You are suffering from maximum insanity.
ephemm:

You. die before him!

And to you all who have used derogatory word against OBJ on this thread...
...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
...the broom losses it's twig one after the other, that's how you all will leave!
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by edo3(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2015
bendutch:

You are a fool for vomiting trash. I don't know how fought your way to the uterus. OBJ can never be like GEJ. Take note
Na wao,,wetin cause d insult kwa?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Kayendy(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2015
If dose two mentioned make heaven, no need me go dey Jesus room for heaven na
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by totorimi: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Is this old man the only ex president Nigeria has that is still living, but cant he borrow the novel quality of respect which Gen Gowon, IBB, Abdulsalam, Shonekan. Why is he making all this hullabaloo about nothing. If he has the guts he should

Someone should put a rope on his neck and pull him back in before he puts this nation into chaos with his mouth. Haba
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by CHUXA(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2015
I'm so so surprise that people like this once ruled this country. This man should just learn how to keep quiet & pretend to be wise instead of showcasing his shortcomings
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by morbeta(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
There is nothing beautiful or envious about this man(Obj) from family,appearance, marriages, behaviour etc. This man is a monster! Abacha knew him better and want to get him earthly exit visa. Am not a Tanoid niether am i a waileroid but Baba pls let Jona be. You have been criticizing from one Government to the other but UNDER YOUR WATCH corruption and political killing grew gray hair.

You are hailing PMB now but in the nxt few months, he will become you enemy. But i his(PMB) you will gam brick wall.

If you OBJ enters, heaven, then IBB and GEJ will sleep in the same room with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Obiwiz(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Senile, unbridled, lewd, unrestrained. Not even loved ones are there to restrain him. But how will dey be der wen daughters-in-law aren't safe around him. Ape looks and maybe ape brain and ape mind. who knows?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by morbeta(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
There is nothing beautiful or envious about this man(Obj) from family,appearance, marriages, behaviour etc. This man is a monster! Abacha knew him better and wanted to get him earthly exit visa. Am not a Tanoid niether am i a waileroid but Baba pls let Jona be. You have been criticizing from one Government to the other but UNDER YOUR WATCH corruption and political killings grew gray hair.

You are hailing PMB now but in the nxt few months, he will become you enemy. But i his case(PMB) you will gam brick wall.

If you OBJ enters, heaven, then IBB and GEJ will sleep in the same room with Jesus.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by deltapikin(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Jonathan paid people to attack me, who com pay him to attack Jonathan? Na Satan?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by otusnorahs(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock and die is beyond me, must he always try to be relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.

Okay, lemme tell him, 'old baboon, election is over', u need rest baba.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2015
When I read through this posts, I just smiled. Nigerians are tired of Obj and they are hitting him left, right and centre.
Of all the ex presidents, Obj is the most insulted. I've hardly heard anyone call IBB, Gowon or even Abacha demeaning names just theway they're doing to Obj. Obj should act like an elder statesman man and be more gracious.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Obiwiz(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2015
ElijahFobs:
Just because someone insulted baba in the the first comment made above... Others follow the lead by insulting him too...All I can see from all your comments is dat you Nairalanders are sleeping and y'all are putting your heads in one place...no space to think.
Power reforms
Halliburton
Frequent political assassinations
Alleged folly with daughter-in-law
Attempted tinkering of d constitution to enable a 3rd term as president, etc all under his watch.

That's enough space for thinking. Now do u think OBJ has d moral justification to point fingers at GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by GeorgeAmax(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Where can I get d book? "My Watch"
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by olarashad(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
U ar too mumu baba go to village let them give u oba because u don kill 9ja go kill ur village mak dem oloda blow ur leg
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Dav24(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't really know what this man is up to; he had golden opportunities to fix the problems of this country but he wasted it, yet he is shamelessly proud to openly criticise others. Has he forgotten that Jonathan is purely his political product?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by juman(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Dav24:
I don't really know what this man is up to; he had golden opportunities to fix the problems of this country but he wasted it, yet he is shamelessly proud to openly criticise others. Has he forgotten that Jonathan is purely his political product?

He is nothing but useless old man that failed his country. He wasted eleven and half years he got to contribute his part to uplift his country but led the country to failure.

Even goodluck jonathan performed better than him.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by philips70(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Ooooopssss wrong thread.

CAVEAT EMPTOR: THIS THREAD IS FOR WAILERS ONLY. COMMENT HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK IF NOT A WAILER.

PLEASE BE AWARE MY FRIEND BARCANISTA IS IN THE STUDIO COMPOSING A COUNTER TO OBJ. WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]both OBJ & GEJ r history....dey jus wasting deir tym disgracing demselfs....d way d country is nw is as a result of deir unfulfilled promises and corrupt practices...make dem find sumwhr go slip jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader / Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.