Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? (11057 Views)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by agabaI23(m): 1:06am On Mar 16, 2009
but you have never slapped me wink
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2009
lol u havent said nothing stupid
try not to wink
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2009
In movies: scene: action: Girl slap Guy in the heat of arguement,the Boy end up kissin' the Girl.
Does this scene happen in REAL life?

hahahaha oh dear all sort of topic cheesy
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2009
ha
slap me
make i no talk angry angry angry

but gongon aso that day grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by tomitomi: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2009
i have never been slaped by any girl b4,but if it does happen, i would return the slap with immediate effect,then it will look like i mad ea mistake by slapping her back, later i can beg and we make love to her, she might still be crying but i will make love to her like that, it fun try it.i mean when it happens
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Omolola1(f): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2009
I can't slap a guy, it is uncivilised
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by 190: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ omolola
pray mak u no catch ur bf cheatin
na yar adua go settle una 2 himself

@ topic
wait o,
shud a babe slap u
den u mean u wud try and kisss her
ha ha ha
the min ure divin 4 d kiss
the min she is landing a
truckload of slaps on that mouth
9.ja babes no get respect o
i believe the poster has watched 2 much foreign films
abeg its not applicable in 9.ja soil
try it else wher
the remedy is, shud u be slapped
reply bak wit trailerload of blows!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2009
why am i not suprised by ur reply
u believe hitting a lady is the best thing since agege bread
*rolls eyes*
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by 190: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
wait o blue
i hope ur reply wasnt directed at me
no let me face u o sista
wic 1 com b agege bread again
later!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
next!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:43am On Mar 18, 2009
bluespice:

next!
why you they run
abi you they slap your man
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by johnnygan(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2009
Omolola1:

I can't slap a guy, it is uncivilised

Thats good for you girl. that shows that you reason well enough to know that you would get two slaps in return by a sharp guy with except the dull dudes
well if a girl tries to be funny in such manner, she'd tke two in return, i SWEAR
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by djcrucifix(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2009
abeg all that hollywood bulls**t no dey work for here o!, if a babe slaps me, i'll just walk away. (she will end up apologizing anyways grin)
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by simplysmat(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
Woman wey look me and still get liver to sound me? I never see the type but if I see am I no go fit sound am back. I'm too strong for that.
As for kissing, I think I'd be too pissed to think of that.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Macgreat(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hmm,

Even in Nollywood movies.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Enockia(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
God punish her father 4 not teachin her manners
i go tie her to a pole then flog crase commot 4 her head
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by whitelexi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
E get the kind man wey woman go fit slap. . . When your guy's hand is like 3 x your own hand, and he's generally huge, as a woman, when that urge comes in u to slap him, the logical thing to do would be to first calculate the impact of his retaliation. . . Will u still slap? I thought so too grin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by peroxide(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
My anger would stand in my way especially if i don't have any interest in her. But otherwise if she offers why not take?

http://www.kisspub.com
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
First why would i wana slap a guy? I don't expect a guy to raise his hand against me. . .So its as simple as. . .saying do not do unto others what you don't want to be done to you!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Enockia(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
thoniaslim u've said the most reasonable thing i've heared this evenin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by spikedcylinder: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2009
If you don't wanna get beat up like a morafoka, don't slap a guy. Don't slap anyone sef. undecided
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Winnergal(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
only if you eserved the slap . . .
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by chamotex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
Enockia:

God punish her father 4 not teachin her manners
i go tie her to a pole then flog crase commot 4 her head

Haha! Just because u chop slap. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Chopmoney2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wen a girl slaps u, u reply wit a cool kiss dont need to beat her up or u ve bleeped up[color=#006600][/color]
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Chopmoney2(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wen a girl slaps u, u reply wit a cool kiss dont need to beat her up or u ve bleeped up[color=#006600][/color]
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by MeGaStReEt: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
na double chinese kick i go giv am, her fadda
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Winnergal(f): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
MeGaStReEt:

na double chinese kick i go giv am, her fadda

how gentlemanly . . .
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Moyola(f): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
For me to slap sum1, a guy @ dhat. . . He must hv done sumfin soooooo gross lipsrsealed

If it happenz shaa, I'd expect him to postrate and say "Thank you, I wont do that again" how humble!! smiley grin tongue
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Oxone(m): 4:14am On Apr 27, 2009
just walk away but then never give them the opportunity to
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2009
^^^^
seconded
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by ladybam(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2009
@poster
shey u talk say na for film u see am. 9ja movie 4dat matter. real life and movie na 2different ball game. so so . . . .
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by C2H5OH(f): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2009
Reply with a kiss? You dimwitted nigga. You agressively grab her by the neck and look fiercely into her eyes. Tell her that if she ever pulls that kind of madness again you don't know what you will do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? / Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.