Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari (49232 Views)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Rilwayne001: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
booqee:
Why u selfish like this? na u be op na u still be FTC? Na only you waka come? angry angry angry grin

Sorry babe embarassed I no know say the thing go pain you. Abegg, take a chill pill. wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
it looks like GMB has become an angel, anything he says is true without verification. May God give us the wisdom to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
989900:

Another e-f00l/warrior comes to the party.

Some things are just beyond your wheelhouse kid. And, it's never mandatory (actually presumptuous) to meddle into things you know next to nothing about.

That officially, Nigeria's Opec 'export-cap' is 2.2-2.5 mbpd does not necessarily translates to 'drilling/smuggling/bunkering cap'.

While, the 250k or 1m bpd speculation needs to be verified, it does not mean it is not doable.

Even the past admin alluded to over 400k bpd in oil theft. And any 10 year old raised in Nigeria with half-a-brain, can easily decipher that, if the gov't alludes to 400k, simply multiply that by 2-3 times for actual loss.

Now, what part of the above is beyond your comprehension, or you do have a better factual explanation for; as I will like to 'shut up' now.
you are a big fool, a minister under the administration came out to say 400, 000, does that mean Gej stole it, or you don't know what bunkering is??
are you a dullard too??

if losses at a certain period were attributed to halt in production, does it mean after production resumed, the losses was still 400000 barrels.

are you a dullard to ask me to multiply, 400, 000 by 2 or 3 to prove that its possible to steal 1million barrels.

is that how you manipulate figures at your workplace to steal

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by kingsley3218(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please what is CORRUPTION called in WAZOBIA? No b ole,parawo,onye oshi Thief na thief!!! President Buhari,do d needful.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by morbeta(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:

you are talking thrash, is Gej the one at the flow station or monitoring the pipelines.

when $2b missed under Pmb's watch as ptfd chair, was he able to account for it.

Shaaaaaaraaap waileroid, its too early to develop Tanoidial Hbp. You still have seven and half year to drawn in your lagoon of wailing. PMB is your redeemer as of now. Anu mpama!!!
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by tbaba1234: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
powerful men like Gej, hehehe abi.

or na Gej vandalise the pipeline, better still he halted production.

why can't you just be reasonable.

did bunkering start under gej??

are you telling me that bunkering ended May 29, 2015, as in crude oil theft has stopped.

The President did not say, GEJ. He said former ministers.this could be even before GEJ.

Let us be objective, abeg. There is no magic wand.

NNPC recently banned some ships from Nigeria's waters. It is part of the fight to stop illegal bunkering.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
morbeta:

Shaaaaaaraaap waileroid, its too early to develop Tanoidial Hbp. You still have seven and half year to drawn in your lagoon of wailing. PMB is your redeemer as of now. Anu mpama!!!
see how dummy you are, you can't make any reasonable argument.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Stevez32(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
TolaniLuv:

How can he prosecute em without getting enough evidence? Why can't you use ur dullard brain to think? THINK before you comment please.

so he had no "enough evidence" to back up his claim, yet he went public about it? I need to understand somethings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by 989900: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
" Some former ministers were selling
about one million barrels per day."

[s]Buhari is not so smart. Who are these former ministers? This man is a greaaaat Liar![/s]

Fine, tell us the truth, truther.

P.S. I admire your hustle . . . for real; that is if you did benefit in the past administration's ineptitude, free-for-all, and robbery.

If you didn't, and you are 'this', SMH for ya a million times.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
" Some former ministers were selling
about one million barrels per day."

Buhari is not so smart. Who are these former ministers? This man is a greaaaat Liar!
na wa for u ooo, so u want him to start mentioning names like kids

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by mkbessman(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
doctokwus:
Oh my God!
At average of $100/barrel then,it meant some robber ministers were making up to $100m (N200b) from each rogue deal!!
Yet some claimed we had a president for almost 6years?
The mental state of the man that called himself a president for those years and allowed such insane theft should be evaluated. No normal human being could be that incompetent,there must have been something wrong upstairs.

sir pls check your calculations correctly! mind you its average of 160 to a dollar..... ur 200bn is alarming.... pls check it well
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by tbaba1234: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Stevez32:

so he had no "enough evidence" to back up his claim, yet he went public about it? I need to understand somethings.

I don't think, there is any doubt that the president knows what he is talking about. I believe that many Nigerians will be shocked by upcoming revelations.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/obasanjo-clears-buhari-ptf-alleged-fraud/
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-found-nothing-after-probing-buharis-ptf-obasanjo/
that a court set Tinubu free does it make Tinubu a saint,

that there is crude oil theft, or money is missing does not mean the head of state or govt has a hand in it.

you get!!
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by anytexy: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
BABA I thought you were here for your so call change. Why are you still dwelling in the past? Make yours count na. We dey wait.
u dey mind him? we voted for him to change the situation of things, but he is busy yawning Opata

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by atlwireles: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

There are hundreds of illegal refineries in the Niger Delta. Some are sold off . Recently, NNPC banned some ships from Nigeria's waters.

if this noise is about illegal refineries in the Niger delta, then ask Buhari and his APC almajiris to say so. I thought you people were crying about international sales of stolen Nigerian crude oil, that's why you are begging the Americans to help you track the accounts.

Local refineries in the Niger delta are a major part of the supply chain, where there is demand, supply will always come online.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by kingslly(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
989900:

You wrote the above, and you have the 'stugatz' to call others gullible?
Ssssssshh!
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
na wa for u ooo, so u want him to start mentioning names like kids
how many ministers head petroleum ministry at a time. are you also saying the ministers sponsored vandalism and bunkering which are the known reasons for losses
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by 989900: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
you are a big fool, a minister under the administration came out to say 400, 000, does that mean Gej stole it, or you don't know what bunkering is??
are you a dullard too??

is losses at a certain period was attributed to halt in production, does it mean after production resumed, the losses was still 400000 barrels.

are you a dullard to ask me to multiply, 400, 000 by 2 or 3 to prove and its possible to steal 1million barrels.

is that how you manipulate figures at your workplace to steal

1. You apparently lack comprehension skills.

2. Your emotions over GEJ obviously clouds your reasoning to perceive objective reasoning -- GEJ is not the 'sole' defendant here, nor culprit.

3. You lack basic reasoning, articulation, and proper grammar composition.
#clumsy#tiring
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by 989900: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingslly:
Ssssssshh!

Meh.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
BABA I thought you were here for your so call change. Why are you still dwelling in the past? Make yours count na. We dey wait.

What past??
Ok,let's assume it's in the past. Then he should keep quiet about it.
All ye wailing wailers disgust me

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by 989900: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

The President did not say, GEJ. He said former ministers.this could be even before GEJ.

NNPC recently banned some ships from Nigeria's waters. It is part of the fight to stop illegal bunkering.

Well said, unfortunately, you are talking to a 'wall'. #noodlesforbrains
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
anytexy:
u dey mind him? we voted for him to change the situation of things, but he is busy yawning Opata
A wailer spotted.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
mavinc4u:
it looks like GMB has become an angel, anything he says is true without verification. May God give us the wisdom to know the truth.
hmm, did u verify, when iwela and sambo said 400,000 barrel were missing officially everyday, and 1million unofficial, but atleast 400,000 barrel is missing everyday

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
989900:

1. You apparently lack comprehension skills.

2. Your emotions over GEJ obviously clouds your reasoning to perceive objective reasoning -- GEJ is not the 'sole' defendant here, nor culprit.

3. You lack basic reasoning, articulation, and proper grammar composition.
#clumsy#tiring

dullardihno, I don't have your time.

i want to believe crude oil theft ended 29 May, 2015

else you and your dullard brothers are fools.

instead of strategising how to stop illegal refineries and bunkering, you are busy trying to score cheap political points as if bunkering started under Gej'a administration.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by 989900: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:

[s]dullardihno, I don't have your time.

i want to believe crude oil theft ended 29 May, 2015

else you and your dullard brothers are fools.

instead of strategising how to stop illegal refineries and bunkering, you are busy trying to score cheap political points as if bunkering started under Gej'a administration.[/s]

Meh.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
989900:

Well said, unfortunately, you are talking to a 'wall'. #noodlesforbrains
is yours indomitable indomie or mimie abi na dangote noddles??
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Manir9ja: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
orobs93:
Ok
Am tired of insulting people
I just want Nigeria to move forward
Wat about you?
saTANoids want otherwise for 9ja
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by hadura29(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
alaoeri:
Had it been GEJ won the election, our own case will be worse than that of Greece by now.

You get sense sir..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

the ships you mentioned carry refined products not crude oil. and their offense is that they hoard the product and divert them. it has nothing to do with bunkering.
get your facts right.

before some slowpokes will start liking your comments thinking you are right.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

What past??
Ok,let's assume it's in the past. Then he should keep quiet about it.
All ye wailing wailers disgust me
pls has crude oil theft ended?? as in from 29 may 2015!!
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by henryutd(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
I have headache since sunday that this man traveled to US. The ache has been on the increase since morning because of the figures coming out from Baba's mouth.
Hmmm

1m per day by 30days= 30m barrels per month.
30 per month by 12mth = 360m barrels per year.
360m by 6years = 2.16b barrels
2.16barrels by $100 per barrel = $216billion

$216b by ($1:#160) = #345.6 trillion.

You see why ordinary tablet can't cure this headache.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by tbaba1234: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Actually, the NNPC memo did not state their crimes.

And the ships were lifting crude not refined products.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/19/nigeria-bars-113-vessels-lifting-its-crude-oil

Happiness87:
the ships you mentioned carry refined products not crude oil. and their offense is that they hoard the product and divert them. it has nothing to do with bunkering.
get your facts right.

before some slowpokes will start liking your comments thinking you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.