Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. (1811 Views)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
In October last year, I complained about the criminal neglect of Creek Road, a major road In Port Harcourt by the administration of Former Governor Chibuike Amaechi.

PLEASE READ

https://www.nairaland.com/1941204/photo-news-amechis-loads-failed

Today, Rivers state Government under the able leadership of Chief Nyesom Wike has already started work on the road just less than two months in office.
Rivers state is moving ahead, while we wait FULLNESS OF TIME to come.

May God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
More.

1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by INTROVERT(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Keep us updated...

Hope street lights and drainage are part of the job to be carried out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
no be so...
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Jorussia(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
IGG
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by yang(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by richidinho(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Amaechi wicket grin
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Scroll up.
aii
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
God bless Wike, that potbellied Amaechi abandoned that project for years.
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
For any doubting Thomas, this is zoomed picture number 4,showing house 75Creek Road.

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice!
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:
God bless Wike, that potbellied Amaechi abandoned that project for years.
You bad o o.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=36157685]
You bad o o.

I dey stay for town na, somebody die there, near market when them be dey work there.
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
And this is happening at a time when some APC governors are struggling to pay salaries? "Change " my foot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Keep us updated...

Hope street lights and drainage are part of the job to be carried out.
Julius Berger is known for quality work na.
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You bad o o.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

grin grin grin
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
And this is happening at a time when some APC governors are struggling to pay salaries? "Change " my foot
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks for the information bro.

A colleague told me Wike was has already visited the notorious Akpajo road also. He will certainly commence work at that axis too.

God bless Wike. He's already started delivering his electoral promises.
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
dearpreye:
Thanks for the information bro.

A colleague told me Wike was has already visited the notorious Akpajo road also. He will certainly commence work at that axis too.

God bless Wike. He's already started delivering his electoral promises.
God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Scroll up.

wike may become another akpabio in this new dispensation.
akpabio was an unsung hero in the last dispensation,he over suprised me with his performance.wike is good to go.

usom emmanuel please act fast ooo before we loseour hope ooo
Re: Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. by PhockPhockMan: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

wike may become another akpabio in this new dispensation.
akpabio was an unsung hero in the last dispensation,he over suprised me with his performance.wike is good to go.

usom emmanuel please act fast ooo before we loseour hope ooo

Let's keep hope alive.

(1) (Reply)

John Atte Takes Over As The Acting Comptroller General Of Nigeria Custom / PMB / BREAKING: Court Upholds David Mark's Fifth Term Election In Benue South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.