Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. (3054 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by vedaxcool(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Firefire:

Pele ooooo

Sorry! grin cheesy

Bros we know say hunger wan cut your liver finish 5 days in serious hunger is not a joke

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2658120_waitingforfood_jpeg907fcc9820e25194b173d71b8353ac77

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

When someone murders you father, brother, uncle, etc shut up and do nothing about it pretend that it is the opposition trying to frame the govt for something it has no hand in doing. Odi sued and successfuly won a huge settlement from the govt. with respect to massive human rights violations why didn't you conclude that the ND elites were selling Nigeria to the enemies of Nigeria? You bigotry continues to speak volume of who you really are.

Get lost

I am not new on Nairaland.

From my assessment , 85% APC supporters on Nairaland rejoiced and bemoan the Government of Goodluck Jonathan whenever Bokoharam hit hard hence the reason why Olisah called them Janjaweeed.

None of you condemned Bokoharam rather you turned against the government of GEJ as if he was the one doing the bombing

You "were" happy with Bokoharam incessant killings because your enemy's enemy is your friend - Fact

Heartless hypocrites

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by san316(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ffearless. Damn Obama and his gay law.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by Rilwayne001: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Perhaps they have always be the one empowering boko-are-rams to achieve their evil desire.

God pass dem
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The hatred for Jonathan made Northern Elites and APC to sell Nigeria to AI and the enemies of Nigeria.

All the bad things APC cooked up against Nigeria have stocked and will bite us for so long. I won't forget how the demeaned our soldiers, the worst of them all is El'rufia.

Bokoharam mouthpiece and sympathizers are now responsible for the war against their comrades-in-arms.

Let me help out a bit. Reference is http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/boko-haram-13-northern-governors-seek-help-in-washington/

I will never forget how during the visit to seek America's help against the FG, these governors rubbished their Nigerian president without regard, so much so that the Nigerian ambassador to Washington had to quarrel with the governors in front of the Americans.

These governors are amongst those who accused the former President and the then COAS of human rights violations in the North. This helped the Americans to sight the Leahy Law as an obstacle to helping Nigeria with armaments.

America, in my opinion took sides with the APC in propaganda and pushing out Jonathan's administration.

Now they have a more likeable administration in place, so they can provide arms and better assistance.

Global educated national self-interest, ala American Might and Propaganda, that Jonathan's men failed to understand. Serve them right, I'd say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by PedroJP(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chai !! He refused the gay rights and expect US to arm his troops. Thought APC were against foreign help in dealing with BH.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by kernel504(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
The US needs to understand that human rights violations won't be tolerated under Buhari's Govt. hence the continued denial of weapons (hypocritical posturing of the US) to the Nigerian Army would in no way help in ending BH. This is not civil war, but clearly acts of terrorism, if the US can still supply Egypt lethal weapons despite its appalling human rights records then one finds it against reason to continue this senseless crusade on Nigeria.

So without America, Baba have no answer to Boko Haram, that means Clueless-Magnify.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
kernel504:

So without America, Baba have no answer to Boko Haram, that means Clueless-Magnify.

Foool! Where did the post u read indicated such?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Them wan help una for free. Buhari there's no free lunch
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by kernel504(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

Foool! Where did the post u read indicated such?

I don't blame you for calling me a fool, l blame the person(s) who offered you half-baked education, civility is strange to animals.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by major466(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
The Leahy law was strategically designed to cripple countries that are struggling with terrorism. Tactically using human rights violation as cover. There's absolutely nothing to justify the United States arming of countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc with worse human rights violations, and Nigeria completely denied access to high grade weapons because of imaginary war crimes. Refusing to sell arms to a legitimate government over alleged war crimes, and yet arming insugents and terrorist (with terrible track record of crimes against humanity) elsewhere free of charge is the biggest Evil-Wonder of the world.
Bubu's eyes are beginning to open to reality. If only he realised earlier that GEJ would defeated the terrorist had Nigeria had access to needed weapons.
The leahy law has aided not only Boko Haram but other terrorist groups in other parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by vedaxcool(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
kernel504:

I don't blame you for calling me a fool, l blame the person(s) who offered me half-baked education, civility is strange to animals like me.

cool
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by midolian(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
richidinho:

Face ur ratchet life n leave GEJ alone
angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see as u dey follow all the girls wey dey nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oboi, u neva see woman b4? shocked shocked
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by richidinho(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see as u dey follow all the girls wey dey nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oboi, u neva see woman b4? shocked shocked

Except you...you know why? shocked
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by DelGardo: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Wildrage:
The Dullard is also a demagogue, MY TROOP, u dash am troop. Every policy pronouncement since I came in starts with "I will" as if all powers of formulation and implementation lies in his scrawny frame.

He is the commander in chief of the armed forces. So he can say 'my troops'. He can also say 'I will' in some instances where the constitution empowers him to carry out specific actions.. it is known as accepting responsibility.

You may not know this if you are a TANoid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by Wildrage: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
DelGardo:

He is the commander in chief of the armed forces. So he can say 'my troops'. He can also say 'I will' in some instances where the constitution empowers him to carry out specific actions.. it is known as accepting responsibility.

You may not know this if you are a TANoid

Who are you to assess my knowledge or understanding of issues, have you ever heard the president of any democratic nation address their armed forces as "my troop" before? That's how you people stupidly and unwittingly encourage leaders to personalise governance and start seeing themselves as indispensable. As for referring to me as Taniod, I think u need to go embalm your dead brain before the rot becomes debilitating to d rest of your body

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by DelGardo: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get lost

I am not new on Nairaland.

From my assessment , 85% APC supporters on Nairaland rejoiced and bemoan the Government of Goodluck Jonathan whenever Bokoharam hit hard hence the reason why Olisah called them Janjaweeed.

[b]None of you condemned [/b]Bokoharam rather you turned against the government of GEJ as if he was the one doing the bombing

You "were" happy with Bokoharam incessant killings because your enemy's enemy is your friend - Fact

Heartless hypocrites

Sweeping statements and conclusions of an incensed 'ass-licker @ bolded words.

Most people of good nature will stand against pain and agony faced by humans anywhere let alone when it is happening in their own environment. And almost everyone has condemned BH right from the beginning.

However insensitive behaviors like partying after a bomb blast and clueless dispositions like blaming the opposition as (and calling all the leaders of the north especially Buhari) sponsors of Boka Haram would never be accepted as the proper way to fight the scourge.
Taking 6 weeks to admit that there might have been an incident in Chibok was unforgivable too.

That is where your hero failed in the eyes of the world. Don't try to spin it any other way abeg.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by OfoIgbo: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/28993516/

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra travelled to the US
Nnamdi has succeeded in blocking Mumu-hammadu's chances of getting weapons.

Does it mean that Kanu has a greater influence in the US corridors of power?
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by DelGardo: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Wildrage:

Who are you to assess my knowledge or understanding of issues, have you ever heard the president of any democratic nation address their armed forces as "my troop" before? That's how you people stupidly and unwittingly encourage leaders to personalise governance and start seeing themselves as indispensable. As for referring to me as Taniod, I think u need to go embalm your dead brain before the rot becomes debilitating to d rest of your body

While I am getting my brain a fix please remember he is the C-I-C. That is a very personalized position granted by the constitution.

This means that the Nigerian army and troops are under his command. It is now his prerogative how to express this absolute command to third party either as 'my troops', 'our troops', 'Nigeria troops' or whatever, depending on the effect he wants that to have.

I will leave you with the words of Frederick the Great almost two centuries earlier, "If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army."

You may know a lot of things but you are not beyond education.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by midolian(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
OfoIgbo:

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra travelled to the US
Nnamdi has succeeded in blocking Mumu-hammadu's chances of getting weapons.

Does it mean that Kanu has a greater influence in the US corridors of power?
you have no idea how f00lish u are.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by KnowAll(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
The sins of jonathan was he was stealing d money meant to buy arms from d chinese & russians. Buhari on d other hand will give d money to d chinese & russians and they will supply us with what we desire.

Who says wars cannot be won with any other countries weapons but american weapon. If it were so America should have won in Vietnam if they were so confident of their weapon.

America can shove their gay agenda up theirr ars-se 4 all I care. lipsrsealed but on d other-hand Apache helicopter na game-changer ohh!!! undecided
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2015
DelGardo:

Sweeping statements and conclusions of an incensed 'ass-licker @ bolded words.

Spin it anyhow you like, the truth be told. The type of opposition politics that brought APC to power at the center destroyed the fabrics of National Cohesion and our International Outlook to say the least.

Patriotism is gone, National pride gone, Brotherhood gone and what we now have is a president who promised to deliver to his political bloc and constituency. APC is now a new country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
eph12:
Why don't we do business with the Russians?
it is not as straight forward as you think.the USA and the Russians are two attack dogs.if Nigeria goes Russians we under attack from the USA.
that is why the USA permits us to buy from the weapons "black market" and guess the cost of buying.
if not other will no way PMB will get assistance!
and he is already fighting the middle man for the arms.
Re: Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. by OfoIgbo: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
you have no idea how f00lish u are.

I think Buhari should beg Nnamdi Kanu to advise him on how to secure weapons to fight insurgents. I believe the Nigerian military has done a good job of copying Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Warri No Dey Take Last . PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.