Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (45387 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by ahaz: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2016
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day
and I can see the Fulani herdsmen reward you are enjoying today..ode oshi
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Kogiteraman(m): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2022
anonym0us:
the igbos were printing shirts of kaduna nzeogwu referring Dem as heroes to make it worse a musician from the east release a track dissing the northerner's that alone caused the bloody coup and riot.. Need more?
U are right, I read d documentary and my dad told me everything about the war, it cause and aftermath grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.