Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (45356 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Ahasco(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day

no wonder you look just like that.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Nature8(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day

I can now see how fool1sh and stup1d you are.. Anumpama..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Duru1:

If you think the idiotic noble crap is your platform for any comparison, I can safely say you are one gigantic reason the Europeans refer to Africans as monkeys. Does anyone know Wole Soyinka beyond ethnic Yoruba land?

Them sabi Wole for Benin republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
The Death of Nzeogwu Nzeogwu had gone out on a reconnaissance mission in the Nsukka sector. He was travelling in an improvised armoured vehicle (known as a "Biafran Red Devil"wink that had been converted by the ingenious Biafran engineers from a Bedford truck. The vehicle was cumbersome despite its impressive ingenuity. The vehicle became immobilised and was surrounded by federal troops of the 21stbattalion at a roadblock near the University of Nigeria Nsukka campus. The troops were led by Captain Abubakar Gora, and they opened fired on it. The vehicle's improvised armour withstood their bullets until it was attacked with the fearsome 106mm recoilless rifle which pierced its body. Ironically, the 106mm recoilless rifle was the same anti-tank weapon that Nzeogwu and other soldiers used in January 1966 to attack and destroy the official lodge of the Sardauna of Sokoto. At this point, the accounts diverge. Olu Mamdap (former military driver to General Domkat Bali) witnessed the incident and claims that Nzeogwu and the other “two or three” occupants in the vehicle were killed while still inside the vehicle. Mamdap claims that it was not known that Nzeogwu was inside until the corpses were dragged out. However Major-Generals Mohammed Shuwa and Abdullahi Shelleng (who were not present when Nzeogwu was killed but saw his corpse) claimed that while being fired on, Nzeogwu jumped out from the vehicle, shouted in Hausa and identified himself as Major Nzeogwu but was shot dead anyway. Ojukwu's mixed race half brother Tom Biggar was also killed along with Nzeogwu. Biggar was the child of Ojukwu’s mother after she divorced Sir Louis Odumegwu and married a European named Biggar. Nzeogwu's corpse was identified by Lieutenant Abdullahi Shelleng who ordered that it should be stored firstly in the University of Nigeria campus at Nsukka. However, by the time Shelleng arrived, Nzeogwu's eyes had been plucked out in what appears to have been a ritual mutilation. According to Shelleng the soldier who shot Nzeogwu was ironically Nzeogwu's former batman. The corpse was later sent to 1 division headquarters in Makurdi where the 1 division commander Colonel Mohammed Shuwa informed the head of state Major-General Gowon. Despite the fact that Nzeogwu was now technically an enemy soldier killed in combat against the Nigerian army, Gowon ordered that Nzeogwu's body should be flown to Kaduna and buried with full military honours – even as the war raged on in the Eastern Region. Even in death, Nzeogwu was still respected by federal and northern troops. Domkat Bali referred to him as: “a nice, charismatic and disciplined officer, highly admired and respected by his colleagues. At least he was not in the habit of being found in the company of women all the time messing about with them in the officers mess, a pastime of many young officers then….we believed that he was a genuinely patriotic officer who organised the 1966 coup with the best of intentions who was let down by his collaborators….If we had captured him alive, he would not have been killed. I believe he probably would have been tried for his role in the January 15 coup, jailed and probably freed after some time. His death was regrettable.”
May I know the name of the book you got that quote from?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by YENN: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
You have to be careful too... You shouldn't be too care free spewing nonsense that bothers on treason. Fate of any part of Nigeria will be handled by Nigerians and leave God out of it. Igbos cannot continue to blackmail Nigeria with biafra and not get equal results for their troubles.

Igbos indiscretions as a tribe populated by jealous uneducated baboons who cannot live peacefully is well documented. Those who prove to behave like animals will be treated as one.
Okay
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Duru1:

If you think the idiotic noble crap is your platform for any comparison, I can safely say you are one gigantic reason the Europeans refer to Africans as monkeys. Does anyone know Wole Soyinka beyond ethnic Yoruba land?
You still have those Civil War shrapnels stuck in your skull, Gull.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
It would have been nicer if you were talking to an illiterate yea right? undecided astigmatism as a cause of errors in your tenses, my dear friend, those were not spelling mistakes.. you made it at least twice.. it was obvious it was an error with your tenses.. I have no fear.. none at all.. Go back to school and learn your tenses.. it's worth your time..
kraftykc:

The reason you find yourself resorting to insults is because you are not letting yourself see the the truth. Your obstinacy is bred from your fear.

Thanks for the correction though, I have astigmatism so I make them fairly often. Excuse me
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by amaben2020(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
My dear ammaben go and do ur research... nnamdi azikiwe was the only one spared.. The Ibos didn't kill the politicians in their own region as earlier agreed.. and before you come and tell me it was a coincidence.. if they knew he was travelling, don't they assassinate abroad.. Moreover the first ever Nigerian coup was carried out by mostly igbo officers and guess who became head of state.. ur right.. an ibo man, General Aguiyi Ironsi... That's what bred the counter coup of July 1966.. Pls be guided before you come and say half-truths on a public forum..
was Gowon killed during the Murtala coup? I guess it was a coincidence too
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by hakeem4(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Duru1:

yes ... He has the right to put any word of his choice inside the English dictionary
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
You won't leave this matter be... You are the one asking to be one cuz in your mind you are not one.... I am a Nigerian and I am already one with all other Nigerians.... Go and die with your victim mentality who cares.. pls don't quote me again.. off to do other meaningful things.. Go and be healed of your 'astigmatism'

amaben2020:

was Gowon killed during the Murtala coup? I guess it was a coincidence too
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by xklucvG: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Sorry i am not Igbo i am Edo but if you don't like a people let them go. Let Igbo go and stop all this trash. Our common enemy is the Hausa/Fulani muslim who sees the rest of us down south as Infidels. The Igbo nor Yoruba nor any South-Southerner would never suicide bomb anybody. So lets understand we have 1 common enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Icecomrade: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

Lol,and this pic is meant to justify ur claim??get serious boy

Thinking that this pic was meant to justify my claim establishes your shallow knowledge about Nigerian history.

I advice little rats like you to research and read before making comments on Nairaland.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Many people never seem to realize that!
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
hakeem4:
lmao you'd be a better comedian for this statement bro !!!!!! Achebe better than Soyinka my ass

Achebe far better than Soyinka, I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Icecomrade:

Thinking that this pic was meant to justify my claim establishes your shallow knowledge about Nigerian history.

I advice little rats like you to research and read before making comments on Nairaland.

Who cares,faggit..
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Mckennedy: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
yemaldo:

So they are not igbo anymore? When it comes to secession they are igbo but...

The name Niger Delta was fraud,,,anywhere oil is found automatically becomes Niger Delta..and when you ask" whats the meaning of Niger Delta " you will not find one single answer..here's the only answer you will get from Google:

"The Niger Delta is the delta of the Niger River at the Gulf of Guinea on the Atlantic Ocean in Nigeria. It is a very densely populated region sometimes called the Oil Rivers because it was once a major producer of palm oil"

so can someone tell me if this definition makes a group of persons answering Niger Delter an indigenous people
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by bigfrancis21: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
YENN:
Those who kill by sword, shall die by sword!

People who kill strangers or visitors in their land shall live to see their children kill each other for no reason!

Those who cause others to weep, shall weep for no reason!

Those who bring tears to innocent people shall continually live in tears!

Northerners have made Igbos to weep so much in the past, and now karma is paying them back with Boko Haram.

So many innocent Igbos who love northerners and decided to live in northern lands were killed by northerners for no reason aside religious fanatism and national politics, and you think God is sleeping?

Boko Haram is a spiritual reward and will never stop until there is a spiritual cleansing of the north.

The north must come out and ask for forgiveness and repent of their evil ways to have peace return to their land.

No military action will stop Boko Haram!

Looking at things from a vantage point of view, boko haram could be a spiritual karma in retribution for the unjustified killing of Igbos since the creation of Nigeria. Boko Haram has turned inwards since a few years now to begin attacking their very own members.

The flipside to this story is that all these years Igbos have been murdered like animals everywhere in Nigeria, they have never lifted arms nor ammunition in revenge against their killers. They have always forgiven and moved on with life. With a large and forgiving heart, they have continued to live in areas where they risk being killed and have never had physical confrontations with their hosts. Despite all that, they have continued to be stronger and succeed in immense proportions.

Just like they say in Christianity, God fights for the helpless. Revenge is best when the supreme takes on the revenge battle for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
It would have been nicer if you were talking to an illiterate yea right? undecided astigmatism as a cause of errors in your tenses, my dear friend, those were not spelling mistakes.. you made it at least twice.. it was obvious it was an error with your tenses.. I have no fear.. none at all.. Go back to school and learn your tenses.. it's worth your time..

Those weren't errors in my tenses, it was in plurality; "was an Easterner/s"

Well enjoy your life men, we have suffered too much from the self-deprecating habits that will only destroy us. If Biafra materializes today Nigeria will not fall and it is no blueprint for Igbo elysium so this abject fear and hate is pointless. Let us sit and talk honestly and whatever happens will be best for us.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by amaben2020(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
You won't leave this matter be... You are the one asking to be one cuz in your mind you are not one.... I am a Nigerian and I am already one with all other Nigerians.... Go and die with your victim mentality who cares.. pls don't quote me again.. off to do other meaningful things.. Go and be healed of your 'astigmatism'

from the look of things, it seems you're extremely arrogant, you first quote me and I politely replied, that's what we are saying, yellowbars are too proud and they have nothing, rubbish
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by bigfrancis21: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
If by chance Igbos-Niger Delta secede out of Nigeria, I don't think Nigeria will crumble as widely touted, however Nigeria will sustain a debilitating blow for a while as it tries to balance itself and come around the sudden loss of its crude oil reserves - the major bulk of Nigeria's revenue and economy. This situation would spur creative thinking in the residents as they would try to look at alternative working solutions to diversify the economy and generate income for the country.

My concern lies with the new country (Lower Niger) that would be formed and that familiar tendency to depend on the crude oil that the citizens have just gained control over. There might be a tendency to over-depend on the oil for survival, tendency for a lack of incentive to diversity the economy and discouragement of creative ideas for boosting of the economy, thus repeating exactly the same conditions from Nigeria - a mini Nigeria as it could be described at best.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Do you mean to say an Igbo fool... A second class citizen of Nigeria, chief trouble makers of Nigeria since independence,... Your records as a failed tribe is shamefully appalling. It's you every tribes don't like in Nigeria.... Awon iran ki ran. Jews wanna be... A tribe without identity.

Lmaooo. Any tribe afraid of the igbos do so out of fear. And last time I checked, it is better to be feared than loved. An igbo man will out smart you any day any time and still beat u up any day any time.
Challenge the nearest igbo and see if you survive it you wimp.
I bet you are living as a tenant in a house owned by an igbo man. Go and die! Awon Iran Ki ran
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by splashbaby(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Lmaooo. Any tribe afraid of the igbos do so out of fear. And last time I checked, it is better to be feared than loved. An igbo man will out smart you any day any time and still beat u up any day any time.
Challenge the nearest igbo and see if you survive it you wimp.
I bet you are living as a tenant in a house owned by an igbo man. Go and die! Awon Iran Ki ran
Oloriburuku...who can be afraid of smelly akpu smelling flat heads...silly idiots like you believe in physical confrontation.... Igbos have been dominated by intellectual superiority of other tribes for decades... The gap is widening every decade... You are all firmly trapped in what I called "self determination wilderness"

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by cheruv: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Silly nonsense. Igbos false feeling of superiority over any tribes in Nigeria remains their greatest weakness. It's suicidal to dominate people who are better than you.

Igbos have never won any war they start, instead they possess impeccable records of failures when they seek to dominate others.

Biafra is always dead on arrival, Igbos are well known trouble makers brandishing the secessionist agenda the moment they hold the shortest end of the stick in any arrangement.

The truth is they should not be taken serious because they cannot decide the fate of Nigerians, we will always decide their fate...children of cowards have no say in Nigeria because betraying the Nigerian state is toga that will brand you as traitors.
Keep repeating that line..

We need words like this to harden and burn away any sympathies any Igbo might ve for one Nigeria angry
When the time comes,we'd raise an army of the hardened that'd sink Nigeria.
Moreover, am happy for what happened to GEJ.meanwhile keep the insults coming.. We Igbos deserve it for believing in the zoo called "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

After going through the senselessness u post, I had to go back to my post to see where I mention. Anytin about Niger delta, couldn't find any. I began to wonder why u brot em up in dis, then I remember that it has always bein the motive of u greedy bastards, to always want to drag the N/D to d mud with you (oyel comes to mind). Now to rephrase it all for a brain washed animal like u, the lootin under GEJ is incomparable to any since independence. Ihekirija or wateve the hel his name is, whether u product of baby factory like it or not is still bein investigated if not wanted for war crimes and cannot travel freely to just anywhere in the world. Now stop displayin how deluded u re, and go find something reasonable to write up in defence.

^^^Are you really this thick or you're just putting on an act?

Moro/n, i said you bastards......to include other like-minded evil bigoted twerps like your pathetic self! If you were well infromed you'd have realized Biafra was not just an Igbo affair: there were other Niger Deltan ethnicities involved in the struggle as well you know!?

As much as you leeches don't want to accept it, Igbos and other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta are not just kindred-spirits but are connected by blood and a common history and values as well! On the other hand, Igbos -but for the meddlesome Lugard and his chick- have nothing in common with and wish to have nothing in common with slimy deceitful maggots such as yourself! The voting pattern in the last presidential election bears testimony to this commonality of purpose in the old Eastern Region, so i'm struggling to see where you get your crazy ideas from!

You vermin keep on talking of Igbos being interested in Niger-Delta oyel-oyel-oyel! You actually think Akaigbo doesn't have enough oyel and gas to last us a life time? I suppose you want us to take a cue from you leeching lot who don't have any interest in Niger Delta oyel and whose regions are self-sufficient and can survive on their own as independent countries in their own right!

By the way, what's your ethnic group again?

Diseased toe-rag!
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Moro/n, i said you bastards......to include other like-minded evil bigoted twerps like your pathetic self! If you were well infromed you'd have realized Biafra was not just an Igbo affair: there were other Niger Deltan ethnicities involved in the struggle as well you know!?

As much as you leeches don't want to accept it, Igbos and other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta are not just kindred-spirits but are connected by blood and a common history and values as well! On the other hand, Igbos -but for the meddlesome Lugard and his chick- have nothing in common with and wish to have nothing in common with slimy deceitful maggots such as yourself! The voting pattern in the last presidential election bears testimony to this commonality of purpose in the old Eastern Region, so i'm struggling to see where you get your crazy ideas from!

You vermin keep on talking of Igbos being interested in Niger-Delta oyel-oyel-oyel! You actually think Akaigbo doesn't have enough oyel and gas to last us a life time? I suppose you want us to take a cue from you leeching lot who don't have any interest in Niger Delta oyel and whose regions are self-sufficient and can survive on their own as independent countries in their own right!

Diseased toe-rag!

Ask ur pathetic father about my ethnic group...u tribal bigoted bastard..
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by heavenstorm: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Diseased toe-rag!

Dear ibos... Do not mind my fellow Yoloba fools... They can be slowpoke attimes but dat makes u also a bigger fool... World best leechers nd parasites re found among d ibo bushmen...... I think ur survival instincts is tied to the post war effects dat ravaged ur fore father's subconscious mind..... Mindless dingbats... Blind vultures... As for u cheruv or idiotic mofo ur fada gave birth to... Just to let u know dat u re watched.... You re been thoroughly watched.. We know u as an handle been used by the gluttonous old fool parading himself as a Secessionist...... Don't worry we will give u a rebels burial..... As for the remaining chest beaters u can beat ur destiny till Mama calls...... Grasshoppers Nd vermins dats what u all flat head are
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Diseased toe-rag!

Ask ur pathetic father about my ethnicity, that's if u ain't a grand product of one the fulanis that raped ur grandmother durin d war. Infact u can never have a true father, bastard product of a baby factory..
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

Ask ur pathetic father about my ethnicity, that's if u ain't a grand product of one the fulanis that raped ur grandmother durin d war. Infact u can never have a true father, bastard product of a baby factory..

^^^Ouch! grin grin grin

You sure you wanna stick with your inferred assertion that the Fulani are rapists and war criminals!? lipsrsealed
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Ouch! grin grin grin

You sure you wanna stick with your inferred assertion that the Fulani are rapists and war criminals!? lipsrsealed

Yea I jus did,but not jus rapist my friend, they rape igbos..
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

Yea I jus did,but not jus rapist my friend, they rape igbos..

^^^Fair enough!

Fulani are war criminals and rapists according to this dude i'm quoting! Anything else you want to get off your chest?

I ask again: what's your ethnicity? Are you ashamed or scared to mention where you're from? Are you doubtful your people aren't leeches and hence the shame and reticence?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by ArodewilliamsT: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Infomizer:

The other impact the coup had was the realization that any officer with access to key areas of the army arsenal could seize power. They probably didn't take that into consideration when planning.

Yea, people fail to pay attention to the non-Igbo elements among the plotters (Adegboyega) and the non-Hausa casualties (Okotie-Eboh), and while it is quite a prejudiced view, it does little to negate the obvious conclusion of a lay observer (let's mix it up a little so we don't seem to be tribalists). And if you looked at the case of the other putschists apart from the counter-coup, you would see that it was majorly from one northerner to another (MM-Gowon, Dimka-MM, Buhari-Shagari, IBB-Buhari). My point is, even if the intents of the first putschists were far from being tribalistic, it is really hard to shake off tribalism.

An Igbo officer Col Unegbe from Orlu was killed by the 'Igbo coup plotters" Maj Ademoyega and Maj Ifeanjuna. yoribbas hide this fact because it does not promote the "Igbo coup fables"
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Fair enough!

Fulani are war criminals and rapists according to this dude i'm quoting! Anything else you want to get off your chest?

I ask again: what's your ethnicity? Are you ashamed or scared to mention where you're from? Are you doubtful your people aren't leeches and hence the shame and reticence?

I said u shld ask ur pathetic father

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Introducing Buhari Kerosene At N50/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.