Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) (42368 Views)

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / (Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
leave jack out of dis,let us face each other cheesy

Iffa face u, u go just dey scream, RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!! grin grin

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Iffa face u, u go just dey scream, RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!! grin grin

shocked is dis ur plan to me?God pass u eeehn cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
peeparty:
hahahaha dem never chi chum chin
huhhh?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
you no dey tire?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by doskie(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO.

I wonder why girls do that sometimes-give out the wrong number to guys. What ever happened to just saying "no"? Only time I've done it was when a guy gave me a lift to work. I was running late, you see. So I kinda felt indebted to him. I had to lie. Other than that, I tell them straight.
didnt the guy call the number straight away to confirm it?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Bants(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
There is famine in the land for women

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
you no dey tire?
em em em em No! cheesy lekan find my trouble and i dont wanna give up on him! cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BurnaKing21: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Sanchez01: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
I wish i can fvck all the girls in the world

The guy in the pic needs help, STRONG help!grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Yes she did and he smiled and drove off. lol
FruityLass:
Seriously? ROTFL

Hope she was able to give him the right number.....lol

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
em em em em No! cheesy lekan find my trouble and i dont wanna give up on him! cheesy
Ehn Ehn? And u are very sure you have a boo...
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Psylas(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

start with your 6ters
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Bergs(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2015
This is meant to be a female/ladies thread.... c as guys full everywhere....... Smh

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:

That's my plan oooo cheesy cheesy

Oh u tink I had a good plan for u? Hiannnn!! tongue

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci Hope you seeing this.... Stick with me oooo grin
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Bergs:
This is meant to be a female/ladies thread.... c as guys full everywhere....... Smh
And you are a lady I presume?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2015
lol
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2015
good for her

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by larrymoore(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Mumu girls are every where
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by qtx(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO.

I wonder why girls do that sometimes-give out the wrong number to guys. What ever happened to just saying "no"? Only time I've done it was when a guy gave me a lift to work. I was running late, you see. So I kinda felt indebted to him. I had to lie. Other than that, I tell them straight.
and if you weren't running late?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by harry509: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
I can't just laugh enough when I saw my friend narrate this whole story for me...ladies sha
lolz. Nigeria ladies wit their low fish brain. Well we men wil stil go afta dem ooh, afta all GOD gave dem 2 us.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by chubbygal(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
It's my birthday!!! GOOD WISHES pls 100 likes is Ok for me grin

4 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
harry509:
lolz. Nigeria ladies wit their low fish brain. Well we men wil stil go afta dem ooh, afta all GOD gave dem 2 us.
Gbam!!
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Bergs:
lolz....Na Nairaland we dey oga!
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2015
E dey happen oooo. Lolz. ... Anyway she shuldnt hv given him d # in d first place nw... she go rue dat day wella smiley
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin shocked grin grin
Taylor86:

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by gsparks01(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
land rover?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Sounds like prettythicksme. undecided

Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
qtx:

and if you weren't running late?

If I were not late, I wouldn't have been in his car in the 1st place. Which means I wouldn't have felt the need to lie just to be nice.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by nochildsplay(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Bekwarra:
Don't know why these girls go about rubbing their dignity in the mud. They seem to have the believe that they can never make it big in life and sort resort to sophisticated begging. They are what my friend call "Hungry Man Size" or "Atenu". Useless pikins always doing like impoverished Somalian refugees. Try create a convo with them and they expect you to be their breadwinner immediately. Where's Serching4Lovee?
na so........ You know what I call them. LIABILITY
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2015
doskie:

didnt the guy call the number straight away to confirm it?

No, he didn't. He was driving so he asked me to save it on his phone. His phone was in the glove compartment at the time so he never came in contact with his phone while I was in his car.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by adedayourt(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
For guy wheneva a lady gives u her num nd u wana check d autenticity . . .

Just call d num back to her WRONGLY, if she "says yes dats it" know shes given u q rong num

smile at heer face nd tel het to stop being childish den thank her fr givin u a rong num

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.