Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58164 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Atogirl: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?
She might like you but playing hard to get.She might be a christian that wanted to wait until the wedding to have sex.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ugoezeik(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
kally01:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. LEVEL 2 LOADING ......................60%. Mission two bleep all her sister
lol hahaha guy u r such a wickedest creature. how wickedness abi wicker ar u

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollove:
Wash ....
what did you gain from them and what is the economic benefits of this story

Somethings just don't matter .... You carry a girl , she no gree bang you after you have moronically spend more than enough ..... na who kom lose between both of una if not you

Hmmm WAEC don suffer ...simple passage, she no fit read and understand.

Hope said he has lost money already...but in order not to loose completely, he switched over to d friend...and dont say guys r stingy...this guy tried

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by daey118(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
snowDiva:
I couldn't use the original word grin
OH
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ugoezeik(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
I nva c any eve comment on dis thread y. is it dat dem r afraidness to commented?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atogirl:
She might like you but playing hard to get.She might be a christian that wanted to wait until the wedding to have sex.

Hmm I like your logic...and she no fit explain hersef

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by siegfried99(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm just seeing this thread.

Proxillin, 1 crate of orijin for you. cool

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Thanks. my head is swelling big time.

Lol...grin grin

Easy babe cheesy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by 1miccza: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
My bros there's no issue here abeg chop knuckle!!Na man you be.. If to say i know you in person i for dash you money join sef...Yeye babes

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by gsparks01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
one good look at this thread and you'll know for certain that the end is near añd a fulfilment of the scriptures
look at men hailing and encouraging immorality with no restrain. Daring God and spitting on His face
God please forgive us for we have sinned

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

Hope said he has lost money already...but in order not to loose completely, he switched over to d friend...and dont say guys r stingy...this guy tried
And dats Hw people fail comprehension passage in English Language exams

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by kaboninc(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:

LoL! You wan come enjoy am with old women like Kanwus? grin

KanwuliaJara cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ironically, she has the "Kan" as is it with my name oh cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by francizy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaboninc:

KanwuliaJara cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ironically, she has the "Kan" as is it with my name oh cheesy cheesy

Muhehehehehehe! Odikwa egwu! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Youngpo413: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
gamaliel121:
Baba u tooooo puree... 100 likes for u.. Tuallee.. Bit-cheese be feeling like gods..
...ontop their overused pusys...useless set of people

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

Guys always been fool since year 0.

The Op is the loser here and FYI, he still spend on the friend and also claimed she has her own issues too.

Banging somebody doesn't equate your money worth despite both of you enjoy the zhit and you guy still spend some hard earned cash to get to the pussay ..... only for a fool to come to NL and forming boss while mumu folks keep hailing him a man.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by denny(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nairalander u can't believe dis,I hav an headache before but after reading dis ...d heahache vanish pata pata ...the story sweet my body well well...thanks God @op... U made my day!

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Smithkline555:
And dats Hw people fail comprehension passage in English Language exams
U guys gat low IQ for real.
I ace this thread tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by K9Uneet(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eddodoh:
U r d main man!!! Some gals can be very annoying. Dat serves her right
That serves her both right and left.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by gamaliel121(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Youngpo413:
...ontop their overused pusys...useless set of people

I swear....lol

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by write2obi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Olami90:
grin Dis Op na werey guy.

Loool @ " go get a lawyer" (I remember a thread a romancelander created som days ago abt phrases dat sends gal to psychiatric home, unleashing their anger).. I love dat mehn.mak her head scatter. 'Awon werey omo"

Gals and their selfishness. She fit dey straff anoda guy somwia o, she wan con turn u to conductor (hanging).
Can i get a link to that thread? I will like to have a look grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Clemzy16(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
I hardly comment, but I'm compelled to. You did well bro. More greese to your penis..

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollove:
U guys gat low IQ for real.
I ace this thread tongue
Just get a Lawyer!!!!

See u in court grin cool

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by FRANKOXY(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
would have been so proud of you if you were my son, but remember that fornication is a sin OK.....?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollove:
Wash ....
what did you gain from them and what is the economic benefits of this story

Somethings just don't matter .... You carry a girl , she no gree bang you after you have moronically spend more than enough ..... na who kom lose between both of una if not you
WHO IS DIS MAGGOT? gerrout and go get a lawyer

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
You are the definition of common sense bro.

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Jetwld(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
D best thing U can everly do to please my @ is exactly that U'v done grin cheesy grin

Wa gbayi

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ndcide(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe I'm weird... I don't belong to the class of the @op and the girls involved in the story.

I don't live a dirty life. By God's grace I shall not.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by drnoel: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

See vexin...

Get a lawyer

Judge and Jury nko?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollove:
Guys always been fool since year 0.

The Op is the loser here and FYI, he still spend on the friend and also claimed she has her own issues too.

Banging somebody doesn't equate your money worth despite both of you enjoy the zhit and you guy still spend some hard earned cash to get to the pussay ..... only for a fool to come to NL and forming boss while mumu folks keep hailing him a man.

He already lost that money and fcking her a friend is no bad idea.

He spent for a lady not know he was actually investing in another....ironical...thats life for u

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
drnoel:

Judge and Jury nko?

If need be grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
sexymoma:
I swear!! had to read this again and again.... Ma guy i dedicate my left nyash for u... grin

Where is it ?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by snakebeat: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

He could have just told the lady he wanted to have sex.
That's the thing with some of you guys. You don't know what you want. If she opened her legs that first day she went to visit him, he would still be the one to come and open a thread on how she's a hoe and so easy to lay.
If she does otherwise, she's still bad.

It's like there's no way for a lady to be respected in some guys dictionaries. It's in their psych. Do or don't, she will still be damned.

That's why I think she's better off without him and the so called friend.

By the way what's commendable about being a layabout?
Shaarrraap!
Why didn't she tell d op she wasn't interested, instead of milking him alongside her friend? wasn't she given enough time to think abt d guy's proposal? That's selfishness, she wanted to keep d op in d limbo, while she enjoys her life. What the op did is laudable & he deserves accolades...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.