Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58171 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Mtchewwwww.
undecided
YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE TROUBLESOME WOMAN, SO I REST MY CASE

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by francizy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU JUST CAME INTO THE LIGHT NOT LONG, WELCOME ONBOARD

Hehehehehehe.. Everybody loves being in the light..

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dinakas:

If you thought that would annoy me, I'm so sorry to disappoint you.

FYI today is the first day I've actually heard that such statement is annoying to girls.

And I know you'll reply me...nairaland sha smh

You be winch ? How u take know say I go reply u.

U know go and die was not annoying until Adams oshiomole invented it. It's official that "get a lawyer" is now ...

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Neplusultra(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP you are not loyal cheesy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
undecided

YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE TROUBLESOME WOMAN, SO I REST MY CASE
Well, i am inlove with u.

Has always been.

But, the problem,

I am a Nigerian.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
jemimaa01:
you didn't do anything wrong o! very good for that girl,nobody,boy or girl should string people along...atleast your Indian restaurant and the rest did not waste...

but some friends sha..hahaha,I can't laugh enough grin
Well d friend realised nothing was between her friend and d nigga... would u expect her to ignore d guy's move, When she was actually "feeling d nigga"?

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol...just be ready when the "friend" decides she has had enough of you and decides to move on to your friend... kiss

I wonder how some girls think ... undecided

@op...if you felt you were in the right...y dint you and the "friend" come on out and tell her you both were interested in each other I wonder how some of y"all think...if it was the other way round I am very sure this same dude's hailing the op would have called down thunder on the girl and saying stuffs like "shovels ain't loyal"...smh

Thank God that I have Him in my life...He's all I need wink

I"m out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Mtchewwwww.
You should be answering 'missgold'
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Neplusultra(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sparkles003:
There is this saying that birds of same feather flock together.
my observation.the main lady doesn't know what she wants or just wanted to make yanga before she gree so dat she wont appear cheap to you which to me is no big deal,but she was also greedy, since she was yet to give you an answer to your proposal she no suppose dey make you spend unnecessary on her and her friend thou you choose to spend.
in whatever you are doing with the friend she is never to be trusted.if you can cheat a friend then your character and values should be questioned cos you will definitely tell lies.
WARNING.Ladies never ever take your friend to go see any guy you have an interest in as you just might end up being the chief bridesmaid instead of the bride.
I bet you she wasnt making shakara for the guy, she just wants to use him and be passing time and spending his money, days the truth cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by daey118(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:
dude, you are a boss.

one black label for you my friend.

#RESPECT
plus one crate of orijin for the part where e ask he to -go and get a lawyer- #punchline of eternity

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by daey118(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:
dude, you are a boss.

#RESPECT
plus one crate of orijin for the part where e ask her to -go and get a lawyer- #punchline of eternity

1 Like

sinestro24:
dude, you are a boss.

#RESPECT
plus one crate of orijin for the part where e askd her to -go and get a lawyer- #punchline of eternity

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by mashnino(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Swagt101:
Mash I sight u oo... Yours sincerely SwagT grin

Lmao..

Hahahahahah... My guy...

Nice one
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

You should be answering 'missgold'
Gold draws attention to itself. even though it got class.

But, bronze is kinda shy of attention. more on d quite side. yet, still with class too.

That's why, i opted for bronze.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by daey118(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
snowDiva:
Lol...just be ready when the "friend" decides she has had enough of you and decides to move on to your friend... kiss

@op...if you felt you were in the right...y dint you and the "friend" come on out and tell her you both were interested in each other I wonder how some of y"all think...if it was the other way round I am very sure this same dude's hailing the op would have called down thunder on the girl and saying stuffs like "shovels ain't loyal"...smh

I"m out...
which one is shovels again bayyiiiii...all ds lingua sef
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Gold draws attention to itself. even though it got class.

But, bronze is kinda shy of attention. more on d quite side. yet, still with class too.

That's why, i opted for bronze.

Interesting...now i understand. Both name fits you well.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Swagk101(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dinakas:
There seriously need to be an "unlike" option too and not just like, because some comments deserve an "unlike" option.

Disappointed though, with some comments...
We think life is just there, there are lots more to life.
Cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
daey118:

which one is shovels again bayyiiiii...all ds lingua sef
I couldn't use the original word grin
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by refreshrate: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP na your type story i dey gbadun to read for NL.

E still get one small thing wey you go still try do for me abeg.
Make peace with the girl, beg am gan say make she no vex.
Agree that you people can only be friends.

Allow small time pass.

come tell am sey you wan borrow money from am.
find one serious excuse wey dey money making inclined like say you wan sell one land but you need bar to settle some guys for the company wey wan pay, arrange documents if need be, do everything possible to make am gree with a promise of sharing in a way to satisfy her greed.
That money wey you take carry am go chop must be complete o.
No write cheque for repayment and make sure say no agreement or transfer to your account.

I need back that money, you hear me?

I dey wait you

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sirwilly1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros, you be bad people. Your name sef dey like antibiotic name. My question goes: you don Bleep the friend well well abi?
Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by kaboninc(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:

LoL! Am a good guy oh! Just love being happy and whoever makes me happy, I'll do whatever it takes to live forever with her.. No time to play around anymore bro, old age done dey come.. grin cheesy

Young men like us need to enjoy what you've enjoyed nau! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sirwilly1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros, you be bad people. Your name sef dey like antibiotic name. My question goes: you don f.uck the friend well well abi?
Case closed.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
sexymoma:
I swear!! had to read this again and again.... Ma guy i dedicate my left nyash for u... grin

which one?

front or back??
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
snowDiva:

I"m out...

Why didn't she tell ops that she is not interested instead of playing hide seek.

The friend knew she is not interested and she claimed what's hers...win win...

You think it's easy play your game of hard to get...not all u play it. Some of u will grab a chance when they see a guy they like.

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Interesting...now i understand. Both name fits you well.
Thanks. my head is swelling big time.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by drnoel: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?
Did I betray her?

Guy ask a stuwpid question, get a stuwpid answer..
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?
Wash ....
what did you gain from them and what is the economic benefits of this story

Somethings just don't matter .... You carry a girl , she no gree bang you after you have moronically spend more than enough ..... na who kom lose between both of una if not you
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by francizy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Young men like us need to enjoy what you've enjoyed nau! grin grin

LoL! You wan come enjoy am with old women like Kanwus? grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

Why didn't she tell ops that she is not interested instead of playing hide seek.

The friend knew she is not interested and she claimed what's hers...win win...

You think it's easy play your game of hard to get...not all u play it. Some of u will grab a chance when they see a guy they like.

smiley
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
drnoel:

Guy ask a stuwpid question, get a stuwpid answer..

See vexin...

Get a lawyer

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Has always been.
But, the problem,

I am a Nigerian.
grin grin grin LOLZ
FUNNY YOU
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Has always been.
But, the problem,

I am a Nigerian.
grin grin grin LOLZ
FUNNY YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.