Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58167 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Just look at them jubilating over nothing.!!!

What's the big deal/achievement of having intimacy with ur gal's friend? or any other lady for that matter.

It's nt like u will carry cup or win award for it.

mtchewww.
SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE THIS WOMAN A SLAP angry

10 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

He could have just told the lady he wanted to have sex.
That's the thing with some of you guys. You don't know what you want. If she opened her legs that first day she went to visit him, he would still be the one to come and open a thread on how she's a hoe and so easy to lay.
If she does otherwise, she's still bad.

It's like there's no way for a lady to be respected in some guys dictionaries. It's in their psych. Do or don't, she will still be damned.

That's why I think she's better off without him and the so called friend.

By the way what's commendable about being a layabout?

go get a lawyer..

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
softysparky:

Of course I do, the guy only went for what he wants. His victory is only if/when the first babe returns for him to nyash her.

Only then can he claim to be victories.

Hmm..

If he plays his card very well thats very possible. Am very sure of that.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by naijaboiy: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN A CUP OF BEER!

HE IS A MAN OF WISDOM, ALL YEE LISTEN TO HIM
Chilled one for that matter gringrin

7 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE THIS WOMAN A SLAP angry
The same slap u deserve too.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Hmm..

If he plays his card very well thats very possible. Am very sure of that.
Until then he should go and rest.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by missKiffy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?
Am a girl, I won't side with what's wrong, you didn't betray her one bit

11 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by crackhouse(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jesus loves u my brother. Come to him and take refuge.

4 Likes 1 Share

softysparky:
You head is there! cc dorrobucci.
I made that kinda comment earlier. I told the guy its not over yet.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by alaricsaltzman: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
perfect illustration grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by onadana: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?
[color=#006600][/color]

Boo.. cool coolYOU ROCK...I see me in you.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by kaboninc(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:
Funny one tho! LoL... grin

You type nau... wink wink
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
softysparky:

Until then he should go and rest.

LOL...nawa 4u o grin

Atleast, he's about to kill two birds with a stone.

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ruggedtimi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Melahou:

what is under age doing here...
go to cartoon section grin
undecided
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
all dis playboiz for romance section....politics rocks
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Dinakas(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
There seriously need to be an "unlike" option too and not just like, because some comments deserve an "unlike" option.

Disappointed though, with some comments...
We think life is just there, there are lots more to life.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by brownlolly(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
You r blessed. Ma Nigga

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
crackhouse:
Jesus loves u my brother. Come to him and take refuge.

Lol...you nko? Jesus no like u?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
na so for 2011 I say make I go fuckkkk one sweet girl. like I normally do. I got stuck.... believe me guys she is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dinakas:
There seriously need to be an "unlike" option too and not just like, because some comments deserve an "unlike" option.

Disappointed though, with some comments...
We think life is just there, there are lots more to life.

Go get a lawyer

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
perfect illustration grin cheesy

grin grin[color=][/color]
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:
LOL...nawa 4u o grin
Atleast, he's about to kill two birds with a stone.
Nearly cannot kill a bird.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by francizy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaboninc:

You type nau... wink wink

Hehehehe, na so na.. No be everyone go like park for friendzone.. To some guys, it's better there's no friendship at all than holding on to a girl in the name of friendship till the lady finally gets married to someone else and leaves u messed up.

It happened to me before, this babe friend zoned me for like 3 years, although, within that period, I was dating other girls while she dated one guy. When we were friends, sometimes I'd just get mad at this babe and bone her for a few months, she calls me later when she realizes I've locked up on her issue and starts shedding crocodile tears, telling me that I abandoned her and don't care about her. Me way get one kind soft mind go continue friendship again with her.

Eventually, we started dating last year ending and guess what? She started misbehaving early this year and making up excuses that suggested she was not really into the relationship. When I got fed up, I just locked her out of my life for good.

No time for friendzone again oh, especially with a woman am attracted to. If she's not attracted to me enough to date me, then I don't see any reason in keeping the friendship.. cheesy

On the other hand, I can be friends with women am not into and be pretty cool with that..

7 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
The same slap u deserve too.
BUT YOU NEED IT MORE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
BUT YOU NEED IT MORE
Pls, go and sit down joor.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, na so na.. No be everyone go like park for friendzone.. To some guys, it's better there's no friendship at all than holding on to a girl in the name of friendship till the lady finally gets married to someone else and leaves u messed up.

It happened to me before, this babe friend zoned me for like 3 years, although, within that period, I was dating other girls while she dated one guy. When we were friends, sometimes I'd just get mad at this babe and bone her for a months, she calls me later when she realizes I've locked up on her issue and starts shedding crocodile tears, telling me that I abandoned her and don't care about her. Me way get one kind soft mind go continue friendship again with her.

Eventually, we started dating last year ending and guess what? She started misbehaving early this year and making up excuses that suggested she was not really into the relationship. When I got fed up, I just locked her out of my life for good.

No time for friendzone again oh, especially with a woman am attracted to. If she's not attracted to me enough to date me, then I don't see any reason in keeping the friendship.. cheesy
YOU JUST CAME INTO THE LIGHT NOT LONG, WELCOME ONBOARD

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:

It happened to me before, this babe friend zoned me for like 3 years, although, within that period, I was dating other girls while she dated one guy. When we were friends, sometimes I'd just get mad at this babe and bone her for a months, she calls me later when she realizes I've locked up on her issue and starts shedding crocodile tears, telling me that I abandoned her and don't care about her. Me way get one kind soft mind go continue friendship again with her.

On the other hand, I can be friends with women am not into and be pretty cool with that..

Badt guy...am sha learning from you.

Following your footsteps!
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
missbronze:
Pls, go and sit down joor.
PLEASE GO AND SIT LEFT JOORR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Dinakas(f): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

Go get a lawyer

If you thought that would annoy me, I'm so sorry to disappoint you.

FYI today is the first day I've actually heard that such statement is annoying to girls.

And I know you'll reply me...nairaland sha smh
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
softysparky:

Nearly cannot kill a bird.

Hahahah cheesy

If you were in her shoe would you give the guy a second chance if he comes back?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
PLEASE GO AND SIT LEFT JOORR
Mtchewwwww.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by francizy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Badt guy...am sha learning from you.

Following your footsteps!

LoL! Am a good guy oh! Just love being happy and whoever makes me happy, I'll do whatever it takes to live forever with her.. No time to play around anymore bro, old age done dey come.. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.