Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death (45892 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Johnnoah1st: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by NoRetreat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why is it that Nigerians are now being treated like orphans beating at home and abroad, he is helpless, he has no one to report to at home nor abroad waiting for divine intervention.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by MrCounselor: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
They are really barbaric over there.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Bensondrums(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
KEEP ON TRAVELING TO ANOTHER 'S MAN COUNTRY,

THEM WILL TREAT YOU LIKE AN ANIMALS...

I THINK WE SHOULD DO THE SAME TO THEM AND SEE HOW IT PAINS
my brother fire dey go english nor be ur papa language....RIP t english language.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by idupaul: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
You leave Nigeria to go and barb hair in South Africa .. Nigerians need to learn how to start believing in theirselves and the country

Word !!!!!!!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:
Thought it was a Nigerian police thing, never knew the S.A police officers are worse..

R.I.P to the dead

Police are the same everywhere
If they are not racist, they are xenophobic or tribalisitc, trigger happy or just plain crazy.
... oh and they are very good at covering up their shiit.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by OLADD: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nigerians should not expect any stiff condemnation from the APC led government on this issue due to Jacob Zuma's affinity with the "governing party". Anybody expecting Buhari's govt to protect Nigerians resident in SA in the next four years would forever wait to see a crab blinking its eyes.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Ejanla11(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
is it a must for Nigerians to stay there? They should please come back home. Here is better than SA for any serious minded person.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bensondrums:
my brother fire dey go english nor be ur papa language....RIP t english language.

YOUR FATHER!! angry

ENGLISH DON EVER PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE.

I WRITE WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE THE WAY IT IS.... (MY OWN WAY)

WHITE MAN SLAVE..... NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vislabraye(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
ellovee:
Thank God it's not GEJ administration if not, he would have been accused of being the cause. PMB, it's your administration ooh, go nd fight back.

What I was thinking. People were blaming GEj for the barbaric SAns behaviour. Now he's gone, the situation has not changed sad
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by mohisi: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Orijin101:
I thought they've put a cease to the fvckin xenophobic attack? What's this again for christ sake!!!!!!

Well, i blame it on the mumus that ain't proud of their country and thinks running out of it is their best option.. .. ..

I rep naija, country of the hustlers cool
all those biafra dudu think say na nigeria they day SA go finish owner there
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:
Thought it was a Nigerian police thing, never knew the S.A police officers are worse..

R.I.P to the dead
permit me to use the word over-worse.. I stay in S.A ... their police are not civilized, that's why when I see people saying rubbish about Nigeria Police, I wish they can go to other countries

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by sukkot: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dee60:

Disgusting to see how Africans are killing their own kinsmen. The blacks in America wont understand this.
blacks in america kill each other all the time
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Xyg12: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Too bad. Thank God there's law in SA, if it were to be in Kano, no one will investigate and the case will die.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by ric123: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:

R.I.P to the dead
How can SA be worse when the Nigerian Police doesn't even have a unit to monitor Police high-handedness like the SA Police

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by sukkot: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
idupaul:
You leave Nigeria to go and barb hair in South Africa .. Nigerians need to learn how to start believing in theirselves and the country
better than the millions who leave nigeria to go and sell drugs in other countries. are you saying their is no honor in working ? or are you just a snob who looks down on people who dont have what you consider good jobs ?

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
and the Igbos were calling the SW cowards when a fulani man killed a yoruba. these ebos sha. ...beaten to death. chai. God forbid

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by dokunbam(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
chomchom1:
cry cry may God help us...

Where is Robot introvert grin

deactivated I guess?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by eunisam: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
why
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Osisie(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
2 Israelites fight in Egypt, an Egyptian slays one. That police officer must be Moses. GOD save His soul.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
VandalZA
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by mommyice: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:

R.I.P to the dead

Our police officers are also this cruel, but they always say a police is your friend, there in nowhere to hide in this earth

Note ; i am SAcan

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
He is a biafran.....Let Radio Biafra seek for Justice! No?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by davuvid(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
john4reala:
permit me to use the word over-worse.. I stay in S.A ... their police are not
civilized, that's why when I see people saying rubbish about Nigeria Police, I wish they can go to other countries
Like seriously?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by rezzy: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
Very simple, let us capture 5 south Africans and kill..... 1 nigerian is to me equal to 5 south Africans

I dey your back
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by onoja12: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
i have said this times without number the Nigerian union or associations abroad do far more than our embassies or high commission.

zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/24/south-african-police-beat-nigerian-to-death-photos/

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by agitator: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
RIP embarassed embarassed embarassed

It better to come back home and fight for your freedom.

The people of the Lower Niger got to unite and fight for their rights.

If you think any meaningful thing would be achieved through protest, then you are on a long thing.

Boro started the struggle he was eliminated. Ikemba tried, he was betrayed. Saro-wiwa raised his voice he was equally eliminated. So who next? it remaining only the Ibibio/Efik, Urhobo and itsekiri. But, the itsekiri were defeated a long time ago even before independence.

Palestinians are fighting for occupation of their land.

South Sudan fought for their land.

The Lower Niger must unite and fight for theirs.

Independence is never won on a platter of gold.

Rise up for freedom or remain a conquered people for ever. They no you can only make noise which doesn't change anything.

You are a conquered land, and the victors have a right to take anything from the vanquished.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by kennyman2000(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rest in peace bro..

Check profile page for ur customised glow in dark wristband.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Mugabe(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU TO PLEASE HANDLE THIS XENOPHOBIC TENDENCIES OF THESE ZULU GOATS. WHAT IS ALL THESE. DO THE WANT WAR? IT'S GRADUALLY BECOMING A NATIONAL INSULT OO.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmm south africa..what can i say more...
their police is even more xenophobic than the citizens.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Handsome4real(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:

R.I.P to the dead
Police is messed up everywhere... Even in American white police men shoot and kill black people anyhow. The most recent case is the killing of #Sandra in Texas in a police cell and they said she committed suicide.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Mugabe(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
THIS XENOPHOBIC TENDENCIES OF THESE ZULU GOATS IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A NATIONAL INSULT OO. WHAT IS ALL THESE. PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU SHOULD PLEASE TACKLE THIS IS WITH URGENCY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Lady Writes Open Letter To Yahoo Boys / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.