Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death (45895 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
vandalZA:
Nothing much happening in south Africa we are just in a cold season and what about Nigeria?
Naija's super man, rainy/hot. we pushing the ministry chasing papers with smartwork. hows ur cute daugh?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

I guess we can hold them equally as culpable of "over" exaggerating these incidents as much as the SA government "under" exaggerates (excuse the use of verb construction) Xenophobia, no?

Look, the govt is not gonna hype up & make noise about the death of every Nigerian that keels over & dies (by various causes) while on South African soil. It's absurd. We have more pulling issues as a country. Besides, our own people die too & we don't make a big deal out of it. And you expect us to report every rubbish going on on our streets. Hayikhona! Even more advanced countries have no time for street brawls & the likes. Many die without recognition.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
vandalZA:
yah let me do the same.
This is one of the most honest reliable source in naija sadly its true
http://www.tvcnews.tv/?q=article/five-south-frican-police-beat-nigerian-death
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vandalZA(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

Bros e dey hot no be small for here. We no get winter season.

Boko don kill our northern brothers yesterday

Buhari just return from Yankee

EFCC dey chase everybody left right and center.

NEPA don dey give us better light for we area!

SAi BABA!
I'm praying that the boko haram thing can be over, its not good to leave in fear in a country you call home, not good at all.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:

Your link shows error. Don't know if the problem is with my device or not. What are they saying? Please
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vandalZA(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Naija's super man, rainy/hot. we pushing the ministry chasing papers with smartwork. hows ur cute daugh?
ok that's nice....my daughter I haven't seen her for weeks now I'm a bit busy I'm only talking to her mother through the phone. And what your child too?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your link shows error. Don't know if the problem is with my device or not. What are they saying? Please
Scroll down to west africa when u click the link it should open the news. .
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by morpheus24: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Look, the govt is not gonna hype up & make noise about the death of every Nigerian that keels over & dies (by various causes) while on South African soil. It's absurd. We have more pulling issues as a country. Besides, our own people die too & we don't make a big deal out of it. And you expect us to report every rubbish going on on our streets. Hayikhona! Even more advanced countries have no time for street brawls & the likes. Many die without recognition.

Nobody begged you to report or focus on it. We vis a vis an organized association are doing that ourselves by highlighting these incidents since Media have the power to skew incidents to fit their Government or national agenda. What I would suggest is people start video taping these things on camera. Footage is very powerful and cannot be ignored

The relevant question to be asked is, is it happening? Are the facts accurate?

Advanced countries like the US are tackling Police brutality on the Black/AFrican American community that is an injustice being perpetrated by law enforcement. Hmmmm?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vandalZA(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
the link not working properly it doesn't open.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
vandalZA:
ok that's nice....my daughter I haven't seen her for weeks now I'm a bit busy I'm only talking to her mother through the phone. And what your child too?
Lol dont have a child yet just dating soon to be married. am 23 going to 24 remember? a child is really d last thing on my mind right now tho i luv cuties. lol u should be at my wedding in naija. soon
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

Nobody begged you to report or focus on it. We vis a vis and organized association are doing that ourselves since Media have the power to skew incidents to fit their Government or national agenda.

The relevant question to be asked is, is it happening? Are the facts accurate?

Advanced countries like the US are tackling Police brutality on Black/AFrican American community that is an injustice being perpetrated by law enforcement.

By "organised association" you mean Anyene & cohorts? LMFAO. Ok.

South Africa is not the US. We don't have the resources they have to keep watch on everything. Even they (the US) with all their resources still fail their people in some cases, so it's not like they've won that war. It's a battle. And we're having our own with the issues facing our country so stop reaching.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Scroll down to west africa when u click the link it should open the news. .

it doesn't open. It says 404 error.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

it doesn't open. It says 404 error.
Strange
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Strange

Maybe my phone is being xenophobic tongue Just kidding. I've tried thrice already but it's refusing. Never mind. Thanks
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by morpheus24: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

By "organised association" you mean Anyene & cohorts? LMFAO. Ok.

They are organized and are abiding by a law of freedom of association guaranteed for people( not only citizens) who live in South Africa. Whether you find that funny or not it is a way of consolidating grievances when your "authority" cannot by your own words manage the realities of the situation.

PunkyVeer:

South Africa is not the US. We don't have the resources they have to keep watch on everything. Even they (the US) with all their resources still fail their people in some cases, so it's not like they've won that war. It's a battle. And we're having our own with the issues facing our country so stop reaching.

Again, please face your issues in your country, nobody asked you to concentrate, help out or feed any Nigerian who chooses to make a living in "your" country.

"Your" country has a historical reputation of getting away with gross injustices in the guise of protecting its citizens whether in "apartheid" or in the new post 1994 government. If you cannot handle the Nigerians please lobby to send all of them back including legal law abiding and illegal ones to their country since you cannot deal with the realities of the 21st century and there will be no need for such organizations to act as Watch dogs in "your" country.

Shikena!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by mikron(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm South African, wena, hence I'm calling them to come make an input.
is this the punky I Know? I mean punky0
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vandalZA(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Lol dont have a child yet just dating soon to be married. am 23 going to 24 remember? a child is really d last thing on my mind right now tho i luv cuties. lol u should be at my wedding in naija. soon
Ok I will try to be there.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe my phone is being xenophobic tongue Just kidding. I've tried thrice already but it's refusing. Never mind. Thanks
smiley
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

They are organized and are abiding by a law of freedom of association guaranteed for people( not only citizens) who live in South Africa. Whether you find that funny or not it is a way of consolidating grievances when your "authority" cannot by your own words manage the realities of the situation.

Again, please face your issues in your country, nobody asked you to concentrate, help out or feed any Nigerian who chooses to make a living in "your" country.

"Your" country has a historical reputation of getting away with gross injustices in the guise of protecting its citizens whether in "apartheid" or in the new post 1994 government. If you cannot handle the Nigerians please lobby to send all of them back including legal law abiding and illegal ones to their country since you cannot deal with the realities of the 21st century and there will be no need for such organizations to act as Watch dogs in "your" country.

Shikena!

Why do you always ramble about things that have no relation to the topic at hand? Are you schizophrenic? Now you're talking about feeding. Boy, oh boy! The only way I know how to deal with you when you're having one of your "episodes" is....I DON'T CARE.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
mikron:
is this the punky I Know? I mean punky0

Yes dear, I have forgotten the password for my account.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

U knw what just run a google search on South africa police kill nigeria a tvc tv link will come up. click and open
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by morpheus24: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why do you always ramble about things that have no relation to the topic at hand? Are you schizophrenic? Now you're talking about feeding. Boy, oh boy! The only way I know how to deal with you when you're having one of your "episodes" is....I DON'T CARE.

The subject matters are inter- related, stop trying to come off smart.

You say your government doesn't have resources to keep up with every thing goin on including Xenophobia, I reply that is the reason for aggrieved people to organize under the Law

You state the government is occupied with issues facing "our' country. What are these issues; Corruption, high unemployment and High crime. I respond you don't need to worry about doing anything for Nigerians as it pertains to the aforementioned issues. If you can't deal with them in the light of your internal issues, send them packing.

What is out of context?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
But tbh dis SA police do this things regularly to naija peeps cheakout this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6OpPsR9_AM
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
vandalZA:
Ok I will try to be there.
Lol abeegi
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by mikron(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes dear, I have forgotten the password for my account.
oh that's sad, so hw u doing? Been a long time I saw ur posts, how is South Africa?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

The subject matters are inter- related, stop trying to come off smart.

You say why should your government doesn't have resources to keep up with every thing goin on including Xenophobia, I reply that is the reason for aggrieved people to organize under the Law

You state the government is occupied with issues facing "our' country. What are these issues; Corruption, high unemployment and High crime. I respond you don't need to worry about doing anything for Nigerians as it patterns to the aforementioned issues. If you can't deal with them in the light of your internal issues, send them packing.

What is out of context?

Your whole brain is "out of context" tongue I'm curious about one thing you said though, so the South African govt "don't need to worry about doing anything for Nigerians" even when "high crime" is perpetuated against Nigerians? Is that what you're telling me? They should be ignored or chased away when they visit police stations to report said crimes? Won't you then say Nigerians aren't being treated equally? They're being discriminated against blah blah blah. Stop snorting pounded yam. As for us sending them packing, South Africa is a free country. We don't send people packing if they're in here legally. Sisokola sonke (we struggle together). If things were so horrible against those living here right now, I'm sure they wouldn't need to be told to pack & go. They would have done it already, on their own. So again, stop with your reaching. Always playing advocate. SMH. Did the Nigerians here say they want to leave & return home? Don't you think they can afford their flights home? Funny because many visit Naija but always return down south. But you're here foaming rubbish on their behalf. Nawa 4 you. Craze dey worry you grin angry
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
mikron:
oh that's sad, so hw u doing? Been a long time I saw ur posts, how is South Africa?

Everything is good, buddy. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. Good to know you're still around.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by morpheus24: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your whole brain is "out of context" tongue I'm curious about one thing you said though, so the South African govt "don't need to worry about doing anything for Nigerians" even when "high crime" is perpetuated against Nigerians? Is that what you're telling me? They should be ignored or chased away when they visit police stations to report said crimes? Won't you then say Nigerians aren't being treated equally? They're being discriminated against blah blah blah. Stop snorting pounded yam. As for us sending them packing, South Africa is a free country. We don't send people packing if they're in here legally. Sisokola sonke (we struggle together). If things were so horrible against those living here right now, I'm sure they wouldn't need to be told to pack & go. They would have done it already, on their own. So again, stop with your reaching. Always playing advocate. SMH. Did the Nigerians here say they want to leave & return home? Don't you think they can afford their flights home? Funny because many visit Naija but always return down south. But you're here foaming rubbish on their behalf. Nawa 4 you. Craze dey worry you grin angry

Everything I said just flew over you coo coo brain SMH!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

Everything I said just flew over you coo coo brain SMH!

It's because you're always all over the place like a flea. It's hard to follow your thought process in written word.

And do refrain from speaking on behalf on Nigerians in SA. You be Enenye, abi? LMFAO
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by LeSudAfricaine: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

SMH. Not even a mosquito must bite a Nigerian in SA, I guess, or it'll be - "Mosquito bites Nigerian is South Africa, even their mosquitos are xenophobic" embarassed
You sum it up nicely, Imagine a Xenophobic mosquito he he he
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You sum it up nicely, Imagine a Xenophobic mosquito he he he

You can't put anything past some people here. Anything is possible. "The Zulu King must have sent them" "Zulu King breeding deadly xenophobic mosquitos in one of his huts to attack & bite Nigerians".Kikikiki.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vandalZA(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Lol abeegi
meaning "abeegi"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Writes Open Letter To Yahoo Boys / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.