Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death (45894 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by soilsista(f): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
But that's a photo of the president of NUSA and not the man who was killed. Word in Yeoville is that it was two Nigerians who were fighting each other, the one who died fell while he was running away from the police. Buuuuut because this is NL and all South Africans are xenophobic we'll hear a different story. As I wait to read more insults...

PunkyVeer tlao nthuse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by EverBlazingy2k(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
So all police are same even S.A. but 9ja police will love taking him to station so as to colect money.
R.I.P. to d death
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=17pt]South African police even kill their own citizens at will.... This is sad, hopefully our reputation gets so renewed, we would be treated as British or Americans in every country we step. i am hopeful. Rest in peace brother.[/size]
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
soilsista:
But that's a photo of the president of NUSA and not the man who was killed. Word in Yeoville is that it was two Nigerians who were fighting each other, the one who died fell while he was running away from the police. Buuuuut because this is NL and all South Africans are xenophobic we'll hear a different story. As I wait to read more insults...

PunkyVeer tlao nthuse!

Girl, I have not heard of this story. This is news to me. Hopefully, the other ones know more about it.

LeSudAfricaine
MduZA
DictatorZar
MzansiBeat
ShortBass
VandalZA
Southyqueen
Mzilakazi
Tumisang
MzansiBeat
Parolee
MPSA
RSA
RudzSA
OohLalah

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by greggng: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
I don't know why I ve to believe the sa police side of the story. A nigerian called them to intervene and I guess the barber must ve had underlying health issues that made him exhausted and died in the process. I would ve disagreed with them if he died in police detention.I only blame the nigerian guy that called in the police over something that could be settled in a brotherly manner. One wonders why he has to run if he is not a criminal. You can not be staying ilegally in another mans country.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by soilsista(f): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
greggng:
I don't know why I ve to believe the sa police side of the story. A nigerian called them to intervene and I guess the barber must ve had underlying health issues that made him exhausted and died in the process. I would ve disagreed with them if he died in police detention.I only blame the nigerian guy that called in the police over something that could be settled in a brotherly manner. One wonders why he has to run if he is not a criminal. You can not be staying ilegally in another mans country.
Thank you!!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by ManTiger(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
First lesson I learnt as a kid back in the barracks was "Never run away from the officers". They chase you, overpower you, beat you, molest you, lock you up and your parent won't be able to do a thing expecially if they are junior officers.

He funked up for running.

Rip.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I don't blame the SA police for this, I blame the Nigerian guy that called them in the first place. Who knew what he must have told them, maybe he framed him, my opinion though undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

This story isn't complete though, so many sketchy parts to it. Why did the Nigerian run on seeing the police patrol team?

I think they should get to the bottom of this. The SA police have been known for such heinous acts
in the past.

Sadly like every other similar case, it might be swept under the rug.

He might be an illegal
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
thats Y TB Joshua house crashed on them..sa pple r very wicked

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by kinglekan: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
grandstar:

He might be an illegal
You have a point.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by beyoncausme: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
terrible...

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
kolawaxxy:
and the Igbos were calling the SW cowards when a fulani man killed a yoruba. these ebos sha. ...beaten to death. chai. God forbid
see how mo.ronic you are by comparing two different incidents, so u expect the so called Igbos to go and fight the SA police? Really shaking my head for you wasted sperm of a person tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by oyoyome: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wicked world.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by ghananotnaija(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Learn from Ghanaians: never let foreigners get involved in disputes between Ghanaians.

Snitches get stitches.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
luchy34:
see how mo.ronic you are by comparing two different incidents, so u expect the so called Igbos to go and fight the SA police? Really shaking my head for you wasted sperm of a person tongue

Fuc.kk off, foo.ll
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
kolawaxxy:

Fuc.kk off, foo.ll
why not fuc.k yourself first, wasted sperm from the Southwest tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by pupsyd: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Don't worry we will beat MTN to coma very soon
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
luchy34:
ibo grin
luchy34:
ibo
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
so Nigerians are still in South Africa?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by free37: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rip man.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by stalione(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
donsmall94:
Not again
RIP to the dead and may God grant his family fortitude to bear the loss.
In other news where is our dear 6ta Introvert
cheesy hahahahaha,introvert were art thou!! grin
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
When i say we should start killing these SA too people wont listen. Nigeria is d most calm stupid country in d world.foreigners can kill us in their landa and on ours and we do nothing and still worship them.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by OBTMOS(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Do u mean emeka emefiele is dead?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
xenophobia

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fooook !!! cry cry cry

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by ahamonyeka(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
If he is not at fault then why is he runing even though he is at fault is he supose to run at first?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by morpheus24: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Girl, I have not heard of this story. This is news to me. Hopefully, the other ones know more about it.
LeSudAfricaine
MduZA
DictatorZar
MzansiBeat
ShortBass
VandalZA
Southyqueen
Mzilakazi
Tumisang
MzansiBeat
Parolee
MPSA
RSA
RudzSA
OohLalah

You just listed the names of the SOUTH AFRICAN MAFIA SQUAD on nairaland. lol

Their head go swell now!

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
morpheus24:

You just listed the names of the SOUTH AFRICAN MAFIA SQUAD on nairaland. lol

Their head go swell now!

I'm South African, wena, hence I'm calling them to come make an input.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by oshaosha2014(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
youngwarlocks:
some Nigerians will see a foreigner and worship him/her......i say a foreigner in this country should be lynched at least once a week....that way Nigerians will be treated with respect out there.

That cannot be the solution. We should not start acting who we are not. Here in naija we welcome foriegners- black or white. That is who we are and we should be proud of that. This kind of case is for the diplomats... to send a strong message concerning cases like this to the southies that we don't tolerate such. The Nigerian govt has a lot to do in such cases. We are good people.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by LeSudAfricaine: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
HDee:
Sometimes, this southy africans do behave like wild animals. >(;
(no offeinse)
Deal with your ritual murders problem before calling other people animals

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Litmus: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
May he RIP.

Its funny though, how things change. Once upon a time, you couldn't mention to a Nigerian man the words , "Beaten up" let alone beaten to death. We were such proud people. So undignified -the thought beaten to death. Some of our elder men say, if you want to know if a woman is really dead, shake money close to her ears. In the case of a Nigerian man, just shout, you were given a thrashing by that dude and if he had any life left in him , he'd leap out of the coffin, fists clenched , ready to fight.

No, no South African beat him to death, they cowardly and unlawfully took his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Writes Open Letter To Yahoo Boys / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.