Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death (45890 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by phrezzz: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
vandalZA:
meaning "abeegi"?
its a slang in naija for leave matter or can translate to u *cant come down to naija for ma wed*
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Btw Morpheus24, what ever happened to that Xhosa GF of yours? I read one of your posts saying you have a girl in the Cape. Did she dump you? Is that why you're so hell bent & bitter about anything SA? Can I find you another one? I know Xhosa chikitas be giving niggas brain damage since Nongqawuse's time cool tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by mikron(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Everything is good, buddy. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. Good to know you're still around.
im around all right, just that i dont bother commenting on all topics, but im good wink wink
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by MduZA: 1:59am On Jul 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
Very simple, let us capture 5 south Africans and kill..... 1 nigerian is to me equal to 5 south Africans

go ahead..what are you waiting for
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by MduZA: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2015
soilsista:
But that's a photo of the president of NUSA and not the man who was killed. Word in Yeoville is that it was two Nigerians who were fighting each other, the one who died fell while he was running away from the police. Buuuuut because this is NL and all South Africans are xenophobic we'll hear a different story. As I wait to read more insults...

PunkyVeer tlao nthuse!

another Nigerian stabbed to death his fellow country man in Pretoria last week,they were fighting for ownership of stolen south African identity document ...#xenophobia

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by MduZA: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2015
morpheus24:

You just listed the names of the SOUTH AFRICAN MAFIA SQUAD on nairaland. lol

Their head go swell now!

lol
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by suzzy16(f): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2015
greggng:
I don't know why I ve to believe the sa police side of the story. A nigerian called them to intervene and I guess the barber must ve had underlying health issues that made him exhausted and died in the process. I would ve disagreed with them if he died in police detention.I only blame the nigerian guy that called in the police over something that could be settled in a brotherly manner. One wonders why he has to run if he is not a criminal. You can not be staying ilegally in another mans country.
ya,I'm telling u,maybe he ran becos of papers,for the fear of being arrested and deported becos of no papers
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by suzzy16(f): 4:30am On Jul 25, 2015
EmekaBlue:
thats Y TB Joshua house crashed on them..sa pple r very wicked
lol,abi o
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by vandalZA(m): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2015
phrezzz:
its a slang in naija for leave matter or can translate to u *cant come down to naija for ma wed*
Ok
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2015
mikron:
im around all right, just that i dont bother commenting on all topics, but im good wink wink

Kewl.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
MduZA:

another Nigerian stabbed to death his fellow country man in Pretoria last week,they were fighting for ownership of stolen south African identity document ...#xenophobia

Nigerians are very self destructive & they don't like each other much. Pick up Tshwane Sun, the free newspaper about what's happening in the streets of Pretoria & you'll see for yourself. It's not rare to find them at the Pretoria west police station, bleeding & refusing to go to hospital. I used to stay in Church Street so I know. There's loads of them living there.

Where I'm currently staying, 4 of them moved in about three months ago. Two men & two women. They had a fight in the middle of the night, the two men. I don't know what it was about because I didn't get out. But there was police & everything. In the morning there was blood drops in the stairway. I guess the other couple moved out because recently the other female was asking me if I knew of any students looking for accommodation. They want to rent out their spare room. I told her to write on a piece of paper & paste it by the post boxes. Two guys from TUT came to check the room, I think usisi was busy cooking. Anyway they came out, bathi ukudla bekunuka ngathi ebepheka amateki. No offence but I laughed hard.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Miaraka: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Orijin101:
I thought they've put a cease to the fvckin xenophobic attack? What's this again for christ sake!!!!!!

Well, i blame it on the mumus that ain't proud of their country and thinks running out of it is their best option.. .. ..

I rep naija, country of the hustlers cool
Please read properly and understand the report. There's no proof that he was killed by the police. However, it's possible. They are not perfect. They are human, work under very difficult and dangerous conditions in which some of them get shot and killed by local and foreign criminals. They also make mistakes and their excesses are not reserved for Nigerians only. There are many cases involving South Africans. That's why there's a special unit to investigate and punish them, if they commit crimes against the people they should be protecting. The unit may not be perfect but it's there and it works very well.
Even if the 9ja Union had not ordered it, a postmodern would have, as a rule, been performed. It's a legal requirement in this country.
As for xenophobia, please be aware that none of your people were killed - 3 South Africans, a Zimbabwean, Ethiopean, Mozambican and Bangladeshi are the only people who died and at least 300 perpetrators were arrested. The Mozambican was killed in a daylight robbery, nothing to do with xenophobia. In this violent society, such things happen daily and no one is immune, not even South Africans. South African and foreign criminals from all over the world, including Nigerians, commit untold crimes in this country, every day. You should develop a questioning mind and verify what you are told before pointing fingers. Not every death is a xenophobia death and not every crime is committed by South Africans. We are not the wild and brainless animals that the 9ja Union seeks to make you believe we are.
The police saved and arrested four South Africans from being brutally killed by a community of South Africans for attempting to rob a Pakistani trader. We, the people, our public organizations, media and government are working daily to ensure that it never ever happens again.
It's always very sad and hurts deeply when a human being, especially a young one passes on. May the soul rest in peace. My profoundly-felt condolences to his friends and loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Miaraka: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Morpheus24, the intellectual, how are you? I thought I had lost you. I suppose I should thank this Nigerian Union story for your reappearance. I thought you'd have posted a comment in relation to the ABC of Defeating Boko Haram by now. Does not appear or claim to be a panacea but, in my view, it's worth considering. In case you didn't see it, please find it below:
THE ABC OF DEFEATING BOKO HARAM
Asante Tsambo

Many people in Nigeria and around the world were celebrating when they heard, during the few months preceding the inauguration of President Buhari, that Boko Haram (BH) was on the retreat and the Nigerian defence and security forces were liberating territory and setting hostages free or enabling them to escape. They were under the impression that final victory was either around the corner or that BH had been hit so hard that it would not be able to regroup, try to harass the Nigerian armed forces and even carry out massacres of innocent civilians. The killing of about 500 Nigerians by BH in the past 39 days has shocked many. As Africans, we are profoundly saddened by BH's ruthless terrorist activities against civilians. We are also concerned that this is happening in our continent's biggest economy.

Africa needs a peaceful, prosperous and united Nigeria. Working together, Nigeria and SA could utilize their enormous potential to lead our continent's efforts to extricate itself from the quagmire of underdevelopment and internecine fratricidal conflict. It is for this reason that the AU, Nigerians and other Africans should consider the following:

1. That Cameroon, Central African Republic, Kenya, Nigeria, Mali, Somalia now form the Southern flank of the African frontline against terrorism. If these countries fall, Africa falls and the African agenda will become a pipe-dream. Therefore, all Africa must unite behind these countries and function as their rear base;

2. The African Union should launch an International campaign for the isolation of BH and all other Africa based terrorist organisations. This campaign should include the freezing of terrorist bank accounts and closure of their external supply lines. Countries which provide them with support should be exposed and boycotted. The declaration and or blacklisting of BH and others as terrorist or undesirable entities can never be sufficient;

3. Nigerians have to understand and accept the fact that, courtesy of BH, they now live in the African frontline against terrorism, the territorial integrity and unity of their nation are under threat, every Nigerian, could fall victim of a BH attack whether or not they live in the South South, South East or South West because terrorists CAN bomb targets in areas where they have no infrastructure. Apart from that, who said they will not have the appetite to move to the South once they have established themselves and feel comfortable in the North?

4. Nigeria must prepare itself for a protracted struggle. There will be no quick victory because BH is no longer a ragtag group. It enjoys international material and moral support and is part of a movement that seeks to build a caliphate, including several West, Central, East and North African countries;

5. The war against BH is 80% political and only 20% military. In other words, the Nigerian defence and security forces cannot defeat BH on their own. The government needs to mobilize the whole nation, explain the nature of the enemy and what role each Nigerian should play. In relation to the South which is the rear base, the North is the war front. The Southerners should be mobilized to inter Alia provide moral, spiritual and material support to the Northerners, especially the victims and the defence and security forces. The Northerners should be mobilized to provide to the defence and security forces all and any form of support they can afford, even a simple but genuine "No to BH Terrorism."

6. Nigerians and their organisations must unite across religious, tribal, regional and state lines. You need national cohesion, unity in action and all possible forms of partnerships among yourselves and between yourselves and other African nations, your natural allies;

7. The Government should embark on a campaign to win the hearts and minds of the people, not only through its declarations but its actions and the way the defence and security forces conduct the war. Now, more than ever before, it has to be seen that Nigeria cares. The Government and people of Nigeria cannot stem the tide of a terrorist tsunami or prevent the disintegration of their federal state, if they do not address social justice and law and order imperatives.

8. It is easier to fight an enemy that can be found in a specific area but more difficult to fight an enemy that is embedded or hiding or has friends among the masses. It is much easier to carry out a suicide bomb operation in a market place, church or shopping mall that is full of civilians than to engage the Nigerian defence and security forces directly. It seems like BH did not only retreat deeper into the forest and neighboring countries. Some of them appear to have run back home, to hide and regroup among the masses where in all probability, they have an effective network of cells and arms caches and certain aspects of the terrorist training and bomb-making could be taking place.

9. The massacres of so many people in such a short time is the negative consequence of the Nigerian forces' achievements in the Sambisa forest and former BH-held territories. On its own, It does not necessarily suggest that the Nigerian government does not know what it is doing, neither does it point a finger at its complicity. It certainly is one of the easiest things that terrorists can do.

10. Africa has sufficient local expertise and experience in conventional and guerrilla warfare, intelligence work and communication with our people. Nigeria should tap into this vast wealth of African expertise and experience. Our non African partners can assist with material, diplomatic and moral support for the victims of terror and our defence and security forces as well as the gathering of intelligence in terms of foreign support for the terrorists and the punishment of individuals, organisations and countries which harbor and support them.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by soilsista(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
MduZA:

Na gana fela? Killing each other for things that aren't even theirs. Saba xenophobia tuu!!

Such topics can go on for days neh? Dumelang bathong smiley
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by MduZA: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
soilsista:

Na gana fela? Killing each other for things that aren't even theirs. Saba xenophobia tuu!!

Such topics can go on for days neh? Dumelang bathong smiley

dumela ausi WA batho..
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by MduZA: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

bathi ukudla bekunuka ngathi ebepheka amateki. No offence but I laughed hard.

lol....
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by 14(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
whats worst than this, police killing a pregnant woman and the kid died later, so nigerian police are at it also, stop acting like your own police men are clean. https://www.nairaland.com/2475730/woman-brutalized-police-baby-dies

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by soilsista(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol Punky o re dijo tsabona di dirang?? grin
Ke a lerata waitse!! You just make me happy nje
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
soilsista:
Lol Punky o re dijo tsabona di dirang?? grin
Ke a lerata waitse!! You just make me happy nje

Bathi njenge sweaty All Star. Hahahaha.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by 14(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm South African, wena, hence I'm calling them to come make an input.

the question is why did he run away if he was not at fault or he is one od those who go to SA with 3 months VISA and overstay it, we know there is thousands of them who are loitering around the streets. He had something to hide, hence he ran away. It must be noted, he passed on b4 the police could arrest him.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by soilsista(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
14:

the question is why did he run away if he was not at fault or he is one od those who go to SA with 3 months VISA and overstay it, we know there is thousands of them who are loitering around the streets. He had something to hide, hence he ran away. It must be noted, he passed on b4 the police could arrest him
Lol waitse we've beeeeeen saying from ko mathomong mara these Nigerians don't want to hear! Ba tiisitse dihlogo nxaaa
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Miaraka: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
A precious African life has been lost. Whatever the circumstances which allegedly led to the passing on of this young man, in keeping with the culture of African people everywhere, we must comment about his passing on with respect. This matter can't be and shouldn't be a matter for silly and stupid comments. There's no room for hahaha or Lol when a human being has passed on. We mourn his death, even if he was a criminal. He's somebody's son, dad, brother and breadwinner.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Miaraka:
Morpheus24, the intellectual, how are you? I thought I had lost you. I suppose I should thank this Nigerian Union story for your reappearance. I thought you'd have posted a comment in relation to the ABC of Defeating Boko Haram by now. Does not appear or claim to be a panacea but, in my view, it's worth considering. In case you didn't see it, please find it below:
THE ABC OF DEFEATING BOKO HARAM
You didn't need to post that long excerpt, that was highly was not necessary. A link would have sufficed.

There are enough Nigerians that discuss our internal issues here and if you have followed me through the years I do not comment much in these issues, not that I do not follow rather I specialize in other areas that peak my curiousity

Shikena!

You are one of the very few SA I have respect for because your responses are neutral and you tend to see past the "patriotism" displayed by your comrades here.

Don't let your head swell though.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's because you're always all over the place like a flea. It's hard to follow your thought process in written word.
And do refrain from speaking on behalf on Nigerians in SA. You be Enenye, abi? LMFAO

Its because you are slow and can't seem to grasp complex concepts
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Btw Morpheus24, what ever happened to that Xhosa GF of yours? I read one of your posts saying you have a girl in the Cape. Did she dump you? Is that why you're so hell bent & bitter about anything SA? Can I find you another one? I know Xhosa chikitas be giving niggas brain damage since Nongqawuse's time cool tongue

Please, GF, you want me to die of AIDS!

Rather tell your promiscuous girls to stop chasing me around when they see me_Handsome, tall, sexy and pocket fully loaded guy like myself and go bek to your midget husbands!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
seppuku:

Please, GF, you want me to die of AIDS!

Rather tell your promiscuous girls to stop chasing me around when they see me_Handsome, tall, sexy and pocket fully loaded guy like myself and go bek to your midget husbands!

LMFAO. Ok.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
seppuku:

Its because you are slow and can't seem to grasp complex concepts

Nah, not the case.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
14:

the question is why did he run away if he was not at fault or he is one od those who go to SA with 3 months VISA and overstay it, we know there is thousands of them who are loitering around the streets. He had something to hide, hence he ran away. It must be noted, he passed on b4 the police could arrest him.

Always asking S.tupid questions, so if he is an over stay that gives them blanket authority to beat and kill him. Why not just put him on a place back to Nigeria.

Where is the post mortem autopsy report to prove he died of natural causes, if the police have nothing to hide let them release the report. This is the what the Union is asking for.

When they post the report please repost here.
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Ok.

Ps, I can manage a Tshwana, Sotho or Venda girl

but those Nguni people are too rough for me!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
seppuku:

Ps, I can manage a Tshwana, Sotho or Venda girl

but those Nguni people are too rough for me!

What do you mean, rough?
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nigerians are very self destructive & they don't like each other much. Pick up Tshwane Sun, the free newspaper about what's happening in the streets of Pretoria & you'll see for yourself. It's not rare to find them at the Pretoria west police station, bleeding & refusing to go to hospital. I used to stay in Church Street so I know. There's loads of them living there.
Where I'm currently staying, 4 of them moved in about three months ago. Two men & two women. They had a fight in the middle of the night, the two men. I don't know what it was about because I didn't get out. But there was police & everything. In the morning there was blood drops in the stairway. I guess the other couple moved out because recently the other female was asking me if I knew of any students looking for accommodation. They want to rent out their spare room. I told her to write on a piece of paper & paste it by the post boxes. Two guys from TUT came to check the room, I think usisi was busy cooking. Anyway they came out, bathi ukudla bekunuka ngathi ebepheka amateki. No offence but I laughed hard.

See how Village boys and girls are embarrassing us in South Africa

can you imagine!
Re: South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death by seppuku: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean, rough?
They have Wahala!,

Of all the fatality cases of Nigerians and SA relationships, I know they rank at the top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Great James Oil And Gas Ltd Imported The 470 Guns Impounded At Tin Can Island / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.