Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,072 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” (26859 Views)

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by ladyF(f): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is disgusting to read...I must say!
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by olagamalin(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
IamNeo:

Of course its quite long for you, bird brained goat!
How did you pass your SSCE?
Glorified dumb simpleton!

Hahahahahahaha.... TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT....but you are mean ooo... you almost insinuated he's a classic example of wasted youth and utter embarrassment to his generation. You are wicked jare

1 Like

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by IamNeo: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
olagamalin:

Hahahahahahaha.... TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT....but you are mean ooo... you almost insinuated he's a classic example of wasted youth and utter embarrassment to his generation. You are wicked jare
Don't mind that classic morøn. He's a certified mugu. I gave him a dose of saness to revive him. He has a shrinking brain.
:-D
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by blaze2cool(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
such things mostly happens in the u.s
i guess it happened in another country, what the OP did was edit and later change the name to Jide as he has claimed.......well Idonbelieveit
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by fromnigeria(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Trend, tell him i said,
Some more bottles has a better advice to give.
But, how come you remember all that happened?
This story has K-leg
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Captainswag225(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
blaze2cool:
i guess it happened in another country, what the OP did was edit and later change the name to Jide as he has claimed.......well Idonbelieveit
yeah, i have seen that article on the internet b4, the guy was an american, its the same thing actually. The o.p edited the name like u said.
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Mystery007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Akuko na egwu Mike ejiara. Mtswwww!!!
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
I fink u just need ppl to comment...as a matter of fact I only read d headline and the 1st paragraph because its sound awkward, weird and untrue...u need my opinion? Go hang urself boy if ur tale is true...id1ot of d century.
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Abbey2sam(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hollywood or nollywood? which of the wood is this ? or is it ghallywood? abi na ghanawood dem dey call am

abi na zimbabwelly wood grin
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Paitty(f): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Mehn dats an own goal the op just scored

I will only believe if Kwara united signs Thomas Muller

1 Like

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by possibilita(m): 5:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Somebody has been reading too much incest story from ISS,net
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by ideykwum: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Hello dear! I'd support anything you support! I'm struggling to believe this story too!

Been a while...hope you're okay?

LadyBoss1:
Hmmm
Struggling to blive this story ..
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Clearsure(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Man you have cross the line cool
What were you thinking irrespective of your drunk mood,i guess you were still nursing feelings for your mother before.

Two options,
1; abort the pregnancy
2; turn a husband to your mother(your son will eventually be your Brother cool
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Clearsure(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2015
To the writer
Either Fulse or truth is your ordeal you'v commented an abomination

If its meant to entertain your folks,,,your are a m**gu to say such to your mum
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2015
ideykwum:
Hello dear! I'd support anything you support! I'm struggling to believe this story too!

Been a while...hope you're okay?

Morning dear smiley
Oh yh been a while , hope ur doing well ..
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by ideykwum: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
I'm never truly okay without you, but I'm hanging on! And you? What's cooking at your end?

LadyBoss1:

Morning dear smiley
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by ideykwum: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
I'm never truly okay without you, but I'm hanging on! And you? What's cooking at your end?

LadyBoss1 po :Pst=36248479:

Morning dear smiley

1 Like

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
ideykwum:

Nothing
Just woke up not too long ago
Takes me a while to fully wake ..

U don chop?

1 Like

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by KnowAll(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Could some pls delete this thread! Which kind topic be this nau
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by ideykwum: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Well, ate an apple and an orange! Plus a cup of coffee!

And you? I've been in the grip of this series I'm currently watching! Would have replied earlier! Apologies!

quote author=LadyBoss1 post=36248885]
Nothing

U don chop? [/quote]
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
ideykwum:
Well, ate an apple and an orange! Plus a cup of coffee!

And you? I've been in the grip of this series I'm currently watching! Would have replied earlier! Apologies!

quote author=LadyBoss1 post=36248885]
Nothing

U don chop?
Thats not food nau
Like snacks
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by ideykwum: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Trying to be as shapy as you! In the male sense... wink By the way, what's your secret?

LadyBoss1:

Thats not food nau
Like snacks
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by cherryice(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thats not food nau
Like snacks
hey boo boo
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by jacabi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
RaeMystix:
I don't want to believe this.
The story looks like imagination.

1 Like

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by RaeMystix: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
jacabi:

The story looks like imagination.

Yep!....Exactly.

1 Like

Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by iamrealdeji(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
That's why prophet Muhammad(SAW) said don't even drink a little alcohol,don't even drink it at all. Many christians believe they can drink a little alcohol,but a little is what lures you into drinking much of it. In Islam,dont even drink it at all
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
cherryice:
hey boo boo
Hey pretty
Wts popping
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
ideykwum:
Trying to be as shapy as you! In the male sense... wink By the way, what's your secret?

Secret with?
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Congrats.

She's gonna birth cyclops.
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by misreal(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Welcome to the republic of bashing/naira land@Mr op lipsrsealed
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by nickyblinky(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
this is Korea movie,op which season is this.
Re: “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” by cherryice(f): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hey pretty
Wts popping
me gud bb. N u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Blocked Me Because Of This / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.