Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? (2053 Views)

My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
It's his house not mine, so no grin
so if I waana pay u a visit now, were r we gona see..
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2015
MemphisDepay:
so if I waana pay u a visit now, were r we gona see..
IDK grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
IDK grin
alright...
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Visitors, yes. But if there's a relationship involved noooope, unless he's 'their pick' (someone they're trying to introduce to me). My uncle is especially guilty of this, and part of me dreads visiting him for this reason - there's always someone he's trying to hoist on me despite my seeing someone else.

My 'EX' was an interesting exception to the 'rule' as he was someone I had introduced to them that was forever welcome at my folk's place, and always at home there. In contrast, my S/O is very much persona non grataesque, but seemingly less and less so (or so I think).
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2015
some dads go fire you questions ehh
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Visitors, yes. But if there's a relationship involved noooope, unless he's 'their pick' (someone they're trying to introduce to me). My uncle is especially guilty of this, and part of me dreads visiting him for this reason - there's always someone he's trying to hoist on me despite my seeing someone else.

My 'EX' was an interesting exception to the 'rule' as he was someone I had introduced to them that was forever welcome at my folk's place, and always at home there. In contrast, my S/O is very much persona non grataesque, but seemingly less and less so (or so I think).
hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2015
MemphisDepay:
hmmmm

Hmmm?
Are you having trouble being 'welcome'? Well for starters, a shirt might help. I think fathers are partial to those...
Re: Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? by MemphisDepay(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmmm?
Are you having trouble being 'welcome'? Well for starters, a shirt might help. I think fathers are partial to those...
shirt ke? You mean that would tickle his fancy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women #truekillerfact / 7 Awesome Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Relationship / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.