Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Romance Art Of Fighting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romance Art Of Fighting (640 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Romance Art Of Fighting by Boxer007(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2015
its about time Y'all heard the truth about the romantic advantage of shadow boxing. The intension was to to keep fit until I fell in love with my trainers body:he was a boxer. This lead me to my first Gay sex which lead to my most romantic night ever. I want to have his baby but sadly he is married.we do have sex only ones in a while but as of now,my beedy eyes on a handsome nairaland known as J.S. Am proud to say the art of boxing turned me Gay
Re: The Romance Art Of Fighting by biznus: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2015
grin Jacksparrowtongue
Re: The Romance Art Of Fighting by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Nonsense!!!
Re: The Romance Art Of Fighting by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Boxer007:
its about time Y'all heard the truth about the romantic advantage of shadow boxing. The intension was to to keep fit until I fell in love with my trainers body:he was a boxer. This lead me to my first Gay sex which lead to my most romantic night ever. I want to have his baby but sadly he is married.we do have sex only ones in a while but as of now,my beedy eyes on a handsome nairaland known as J.S. Am proud to say the art of boxing turned me Gay
B*itch!!.. *spits on him *

1 Like

Re: The Romance Art Of Fighting by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rule. 9. Ishilove.
Re: The Romance Art Of Fighting by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Boxer007, I've been very lenient with you. Cease and desist from opening gay themed threads, and stop provoking Nairalanders with unwanted compliments.

The next warning will be accompanied with a very lengthy ban.

(1)

Is It Proper To Date Your Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What's The Solution For Gays And Bisexuals? / 7 Myths About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.