Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (69566 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
That's what happen when a man can't keep his willy under check!

You have a girl back home with a child and you still went to sleep with this old man eater in Atlanta,it's was fun for 10 min or so and now you gonna have a life time trying to come out of this.

Serves you right..... undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Humblebloke(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Glad we cleared that
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmmm d gurl dey craze!good for her cheesy wetin she find go timaya side?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Duletion(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
The easiest way to a man's downfall is through women. Stay away from women and you will be successful and live long.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Banter1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
First to comment.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Beremx(f): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
This one na real Jezebel!
I believe Timaya

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by kingthreat(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
All these jobless Eastern women in America trying to make money they would never have made on their own
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
The girl's story sounded like attention seeking anyways, Timaya's version is more plausible.

But na wa o, how $ex started does one have to be to agree to sleep with any one who offers sex? And timaya is supposed to be in a relationship, see what some women have reduced themselves to, smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by dammykrane(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
plantian boi@it again
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by yorke1: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
That hole in between their legs talking away men senses since in the days of Adam.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Beremx(f): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

You have a girl back home with a child and you still went to sleep with this old man eater in Atlanta,it's was fun for 10 min or so and now you gonna have a life time trying to come out of this.

last time I checked,Timaya isn't married. There's no difference between Timaya's babymama and the Atlanta girl. Both of them are oloshos!

13 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
He left his babymama and daughters, went to Atlanta to collect free meatpie??
Babymama sorry o.

That Miss Atlanta, rape is a very delicate issue... have fear small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

Why castifate the man and say nothing about the gold digger trying to blackmail him? You feminists are bigots big time.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by remmer56(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
SAD.. See the babe sef! choi
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by popweezy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
My GOD!!! Timaya, u mean u Bleep diz old grandmama..u no get taste ho
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by popweezy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
My GOD!!! Timaya, u mean u Bleep diz old grandmama..u no get taste ho

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by mkoabiola: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nawa ooonsee as ppu de curse d gal.m
What a sentimental judgement
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by nwaanambra1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
fukn gold diggers everywhere! angry

But timaya ur mumu no get part 2, me wey no be celebrity always tell any girl visiting me to switch off her phone and keep it where i will be seeing it and failure to do so means instant dismissal and return back TP!

But u wey be celebrity even allow her to dey record you right to ur face and u never noticed until its too late! grin cheesy

she go make you pay tire for the kpekus wey i sure say u no even last more than 5minutes on top!

You are really as stvpid as u look - Yeyebrity! cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by KingsleyBuubba(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
I ve heard the story from both parties.. its difficult to know who to believe here.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:
last time I checked,Timaya isn't married. There's no difference between Timaya's babymama and the Atlanta girl. Both of them are oloshos!

There is a difference,being in a relationship with someone and having his kids is not the same thing with a run girl.Timaya is not the only celebrity she slept with,i doubt that. undecided

Not everyone has to be married to be in a relationship,they are partners and live together.

For your information,most celebrities babymamas are now wives......

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Let this not be another " bill Cosby" case where more women will come out undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by solobenzo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
The girl no b like person wet them fit rape
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by seangy4konji: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
stupid hungry girls...
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by M4gunners: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
And this is how they keep imprisoning their husband's in Europe and America just to have their belongings and sleep with whichever pleases them . She is fabricating her story for sure.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by trappatoni(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
we are learning by the day. The fear of women is the begining of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Truckpusher(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya probably didn't do a very nice job - when you do a nice job , she won't have time trying to record any shiit , she will be moaning clutching to her puccy, bra and draws. grin

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Frydae: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
This Beautiful armed robber should leave Timaya alone pls! How can D King of dance hall, leave nigeria filled with very pretty ladies board an airplane, fly all d way to the U.S to rape this Ekong masquerade in his hotel room in d U.S? MAD BITCH! Blood sucking vampire! May U get really raped anally by junkies in an alley! EEDEORT, intercontinetal Onye ahia ntu!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by barbie4(f): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its really funny
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by topearos(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:
Na wa for you o. How is the babymama an olosho?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.