Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (69564 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by repogirl(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
You made your bed, so you should lie on it, Timaya! Ah ahn, na every woman una go dey chook undecided, na wa o!

The thirst is real, people! Some girls are hungry and thirsty! See her struggling, tired old face sef. Rubbish! angry
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
kingthreat:

Why castifate the man and say nothing about the gold digger trying to blackmail him? You feminists are bigots big time.

Number one,not all women are feminists and please try to see the objectivity in my message before throwing the feminist track....

Number two,i will castigate Timaya because he is the one in a serious relationship with 2 kids.Do you sleep with any woman who ask you for sex? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by bigsegun: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na timaya fault na cos he too like ukwu..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by stalione(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided my area of concentration is dat and I quote (why would I leave nig n go to USA were law works 2molest a woman),nairalanders dnt u think the woman is an agent of destruction and timaya dares not 2do such n yet she and officers of the law allowed him 2enter plane n return freely 2nig.Chaii some ladies sef,see how she has tanished her image on the process of trying 2tanish timaya's shocked
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by joeferrari(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
After carefully reading both sides of the story it is obvious that the woman in question is very hungry and needs attention,all these american psychos are hell bent on ruining ones career by fabricating such lies.
While didn't she mentioned her real instagram account with her pictures attached to it or while didn't she mentioned she also reuested money to be paid?if truly she was raped I believed she would have gone straight to the police station to lodge a formal complain.
Also nigerian artistes and their sexual urge to sleep with a foreign girl is making them loose their senses most of you are married try to stay married,our nigerian women understands the nigerian artistes that's why they married them not those foreign psychos who are after your hard earned sweat for a one night stand that will send you to jail fast.
Mr timaya remember what happened to african china in london was no nollywood flick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
I don't blame her; I blame Timaya for having such a poor taste in women.and why must timaya get down with her,..... smiley smiley jus see what timaya said...
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa for you o. How is the babymama an olosho?

Help me ask her..... undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by 3RNEST(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya agreed they get down shocked...na wa...is like somethinq wen wronq, let me think...brb undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya is too hot to be resisted for sex by any fine lady.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
timaya will no better
edwife:

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
No be say she even fine sef.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
See the ugly thing Timaya even slept with sef. Overbleached olosho. *Tufia* spits out.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Johnnoah1st: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Frydae:
This Beautiful armed robber should leave Timaya alone pls! How can D King of dance hall, leave nigeria filled with very pretty ladies board an airplane, fly all d way to the U.S to rape this Ekong masquerade in his hotel room in d U.S? MAD BITCH! Blood sucking vampire! May U get really raped anally by junkies in an alley! EEDEORT, intercontinetal Onye ahia ntu!
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

Number one,not all women are feminists and please try to see the objectivity in my message before throwing the feminist track....

Number two,i will castigate Timaya because he is the one in a serious relationship with 2 kids.Do you sleep with any woman who ask you for sex? undecided undecided
Men find it more difficult in rejecting sexual advances from women unless the man in question suspects that she has an ulterior motive .

Timaya was only trying to help out a fan here , so why blame him all the time? grin
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Johnnoah1st: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Frydae:
This Beautiful armed robber should leave Timaya alone pls! How can D King of dance hall, leave nigeria filled with very pretty ladies board an airplane, fly all d way to the U.S to rape this Ekong masquerade in his hotel room in d U.S? MAD BITCH! Blood sucking vampire! May U get really raped anally by junkies in an alley! EEDEORT, intercontinetal Onye ahia ntu!
get out! and go get a lawyer! idiot useless pained mofo
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by no2fuks(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
na wa
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

Lol, you know in naija, any unmarried woman with a child is labelled as olosho, such annoying/dumb mentality.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Men find it more difficult in rejecting sexual advances from women unless the man in question suspects that she has an ulterior motive .

Timaya was only trying to help a fan out here , so why blame him all the time? grin

That's how you will sleep with a ghost one day....

Better start saying no from now and zip your trouser before you got yourself in trouble.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by styvon(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
This girl see me 4 here come go dey call Timayam.....abeg oo make 1 nairaland bae come meet me make we.....I go compensate am for the pain...anybody wer ready jst halla me 08102960131 I dey wait ooo
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
All these local rappers. I wish I believe your story. I don't expect Timaya to confirm the rape allegation.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by MakCoby(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
pocohantas:
He left his babymama and daughters, went to Atlanta to collect free meatpie??
Babymama sorry o.

That Miss Atlanta, rape is a very delicate issue... have fear small.
which one be meatpie again? undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you know in naija, any unmarried woman with a child is labelled as olosho, such annoying/dumb mentality.

Very sad,that's why the country keeps moving backward when others are moving forward.

Someone who has two kids with the same man and live with him and most definitely the two families know about it,yet she is called olosho whatever that means.... undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

That's how you will sleep with a ghost one day....

Better start saying no from now and zip your trouser before you got yourself in trouble.... cheesy
Na today we dun dey enter woman wahala ?

She just get luck say na US this nonsense happen - if na naija na better slap dem go take slap her ass back to normalcy with serious warning.

But madam , you sef no suppose blame egberi papa nau, the thing hold my man and my man get to piss . cheesy

But treacherous women are a pain in the ass I swear.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
The girl is obviously frustrated. Cheap attention.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by shamecurls(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
The gRrl na confirmed OLOSHO! The looks can never lie. These re the $40 Sluts of ATL
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

She just get luck say na US this nonsense happen - if na naija na better slap dem go take slap her ass back to normalcy with serious warning.

But madam , you sef no suppose blame egberi papa nau, the thing hold my man and my man get to piss . cheesy

See your mouth.... cheesy

Truckpusher repent o...... gringrin

I hope egberi papa will learn his lessons.... undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
I blame timaya joor. tongue tongue
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Hazheez: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
embarassedEven before u said it i already knew doZ EASTERN nigerian Ladies!!
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by kachnov(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wtf timaya? This haggard looking womangirl....Bro you fall hands.

Rape is bad, but this thing doesn't look rapeable ?
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by nwaezeubom: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
RickRichards:
I don't blame her; I blame Timaya for having such a poor taste in women.
Whoo! FTC!!! That felt great for about a quarter of second.
grin
Okay...lemme dedicate this post to a fellow terrorist: I've terrorized her with mentions and she's terrorized me with silence. No, you don't know her. BTW...has anybody seen Nneka123 AKA Chuck E. Cheese's?

Hay listen, When are you going to learn to stop seeing yourself as god gift to woman? Timaya or whatever your name is, whenever u come back here, u have a case to answer. Your statement is good enough to convict u. If this case is reported to the police I think u will end in prison, watch out.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by edwife(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
justi4jesu:
The girl is obviously frustrated. Cheap attention.

Repent o and tell your brothers to zip it. cheesy

The thing doesn't roast or shrink if it is not used.... undecided
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin grin grin
Yes nah. One slap dey enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.