Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (69562 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Lucasbalo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:
That's what happen when a man can't keep his willy under check!

You have a girl back home with a child and you still went to sleep with this old man eater in Atlanta,it's was fun for 10 min or so and now you gonna have a life time trying to come out of this.

Serves you right..... undecided
You are absolutely right. Timaya is a very lucky man . He just dodge a bullet big time. America doesn't joke with rape even if it is a lie. He should be very careful because you don't go for every punany thrown at you over here. There are many people here in US in jail illegally because of rape lies. It's a very sensitive subject here. Timaya is one very lucky guy to dodge this bullet.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Dindondin(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
tshane:
Abeg that girl is obviously yearning for attention. We have seen it all.
What do she think she's going to gain by blackmailing him?
Who knows maybe he rejected her advances, that was why she decided to go the hard way.
Desperate pained bitches_ can go any length to bring you down.
Girls are cunnier than snakes, I tell ya. Shuo!
as long as we vote men that doesn't know when to visit sex, girls like this one ll always reign. Last Bullet
Timaya should settle her asap and get ready to pay more
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
following

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by dinachi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
This rotten harlot should leave Timaya alone. Most women in America are just leaches living off men.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by kelvine(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
...but me de wonder, as Tuface bad reach no babe don give am this kine wahala.

RaDaZaBaNa:
I love the fact That he didn't deny that he had sex with her
like if you With Timaya,
Share if you are with the Harlot .
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Chillis: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
At timaya, if your hands are clean why are you begging her undecided

I thought you had a wife anf kids at home undecided
as soon as you hear free půssy your ears stand like dog ear.

Look at what you have done yourself and family

Shameless he goat
!!

At the babe he ræped. ; please get the police involved of truly he did this. Why did you even let him go in the first place and why you crying foul now.

Both of you are shameless įdiots.

He raped you and you waited weeks before crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Laredojohn(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Anoda reason why celebrates will not just bleep gals because they get them cheap cos of their status....
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Imagine the cheap ugly bitch sef! I knew it must be an hornee hungry igbo girl who smuggled her way by 4kin all the officers down to the U.S.

The Timaya I knnow can't rape , he knows where to get what he really wants.

The cheap ashiawo shud get a lawyer if she's serious.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by laserjet: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rape is a terrible crime. But if 'victim' opens an Instagram page instead of going to the police, one starts to wonder....

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Ekaka1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
tshane:
Abeg that girl is obviously yearning for attention. We have seen it all.
What do she think she's going to gain by blackmailing him?
Who knows maybe he rejected her advances, that was why she decided to go the hard way.
Desperate pained bitches_ can go any length to bring you down.
Girls are cunnier than snakes, I tell ya. Shuo!
You missed the point. He fell for a professional olosho whose target was $50k dollars as initial pay and even more when the blackmail scripts starts playing up but perhaps your brother only paid about $200.00 and called her bluff.
Moral of story don't go oloshos if can't handle konji please go and marry like Oshio-omo- ole did. So you can carry her around with that red tear-tear dress she wore to Buhari's so-called business trip in America
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by anigold(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya you have really embarrassed us , how can you leave all the fine ladies in naija and allow youself to be ridiculed by this DINOSAUR LOOKING BITCH just because the BITCH tells you she is living in the US
WTF.
the woman resemble a psycho-drug addict
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by kingsdem: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya, l will attack her in d spirit real and inflict her with d spirit of madness.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by slap1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
She's obviously after Timaya's money/ career. Gold digger! A simple phone call after the r'ape would ensure he didn't leave Atlanta without paying for his 'crime'. Daughters of Jezebel all over the place.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Ayietim(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Don't tell your plans to too many friends, they may stop you from pursuing a life changing dream. Learn the practical ways to make smart choices.

https://ayietim./2015/07/25/too-many-cooks-spoil-the-broth/
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by anigold(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
trigar12:
Timaya is the architect of his problem, sleeping with girl you don't really know much about is dangerous.

Like Cersei in game of thrones said:

Men only think with that thing in between their thighs

Like Ukwa said in Ukwa 2:

Some women only think with that tiny little eye in between their legs...
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by EazyMoh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Actually to me Timaya sounds more convincing than her. she failed to mention what she was doing in his hotel room in the first place, and her reason for not reporting him directly to the police immediately after the incidence doesn't hold water. if Timaya wants to bleep ladies the way you portray him you no go get chance, cos you for still dey for qeue.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Women in Nigeria are in deep shit.

Can you imagine the public opinion on this matter all blaming the woman or doubting her.

I would say she should go to the police but I doubt the police would help a raped women except they see blood running down her vagina.

I pray none of you females talking here ever get raped (assuming most of you haven't already experienced it), and I pray it does not happen to your daughters either because that's when the reality of the ugliness of rape would hit home.

I hope this girl gets justice assuming her stories are real.

Tufiakwa for some of you people.
D lady in question resides in america and d act also took place in america. D US doesn't handle cases of rape with kid gloves. Question is y didn't d lady report 2d police immediately she left d hotel? Then y did she decide 2 sleep in d hotel with a man she barely knew?
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by ogbanje1(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:
That's what happen when a man can't keep his willy under check!

You have a girl back home with a child and you still went to sleep with this old man eater in Atlanta,it's was fun for 10 min or so and now you gonna have a life time trying to come out of this.

Serves you right..... undecided

Hi basigani smiley
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by RealEstate37: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by sunsewa: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
wetin timaya see for this osho,timaya females taste dey fall hand sometimes, abi na only booty im dey see,fine boy with pepper supposed to dey arrange fine babe wella.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Pamelayoung: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
They're just 2 of a kind.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by vickylala239: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/07/timaya-denies-rape-allegation-heaped-on.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29

Sum celebrate are Jst too local.

Why will u let ha enter ur rum wit phone n camera in d 1st plac.

From Wat I understand d gel was desperate to fck.

Okk why Nt gv ha d condition Dat ha phone n bag will b wit d reception. till we r done n she goes.

As a celebrity d hotel rum sef,u Hv scan Evri tin Once u pack in.

As a celebrity Once am abt to leave the room or she leave,she Mst Neva cum bck.

Weda u r goin outside to buy anytin,she Mst Nt cum bck into d rum.

I Mst inspect ur dress Once u enter or else u leave.

Also y Dnt go wit a Nigerian gel,from here.

Sum celebrity ehhh.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by cap28: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
If he is infact innocent why the hell was he pleading with her and then threatening her on the audio tape?

She might be telling the truth but she has compromised her position by not going straight to the police after the incident and then making excuses for not reporting the incident. I mean why would you spare a rapist simply because he has "young innocent kids" don't you think he knows he has kids.
Again to all those who keep asking why she was in his room - that is neither here nor there, the fact that a woman follows you to hotel room does not mean that she has given her consent for you to have s.ex with her. I believe she followed him to the room but was not expecting to have s.ex and he may have simply taken it against her will. Celebrities (particularly rappers) are well known for treating women like garbage and most of the time they feel they are doing the woman a favour by having se.x with her. There are endless cases of rappers raping young women and then throwing them out of their room or asking their security to remove them from their room once they've got what they want.

The person I pity is the poor wife at home, hope she's having regular health checks cos HIV is no joking matter.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Ojestas(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Georgekyrian:
, If u know timaya (Egberi 1) wella, u will know dat he doesn't take shit, pls not dat am his fan, but av been with him, HE CAN'T RAPE
aiit bruh . . got your point. . was only saying EVEN if he did, he would deny. . though, he wouldn't do it, as u said.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Adebowale89(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya just thank God, she didnt came up with sth worst than rape allegation. As a star, u have to becareful not all smile are smile

See as less than an hour sex turn to public palava
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

Repent o and tell your brothers to zip it. cheesy

The thing doesn't roast or shrink if it is not used.... undecided

If it's not used, the white milks can over flow and cause stomach pain for men, so there is need for us to make use of the thing to avoid catastrophe.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Women in Nigeria are in deep shit.

Can you imagine the public opinion on this matter all blaming the woman or doubting her.

I would say she should go to the police but I doubt the police would help a raped women except they see blood running down her vagina.

I pray none of you females talking here ever get raped (assuming most of you haven't already experienced it), and I pray it does not happen to your daughters either because that's when the reality of the ugliness of rape would hit home.

I hope this girl gets justice assuming her stories are real.

Tufiakwa for some of you people.

You obviously don't know girls (fear em)

Few weeks back, A lady told me to my face that she will go outside and get pregnant and blame it on me since I don't want to touch her.

Women can go to any level to get what they want, after all the problems of this world started with them (eve)
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by cornoil(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yeah, it's difficult. D girl could be trying to blackmail and also Timaya culd ve forgotten that even if a woman get down with u in bed and she refused penetration, but u forced ur thing into her pussy it's still rape. Timaya's story also could b cook up story.
KingsleyBuubba:
I ve heard the story from both parties.. its difficult to know who to believe here.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
cap28:
If he is infact innocent why the hell was he pleading with her and then threatening her on the audio tape?

She might be telling the truth but she has compromised her position by not going straight to the police after the incident and then making excuses for not reporting the incident. I mean why would you spare a rapist simply because he has "young innocent kids" don't you think he knows he has kids.
Again to all those who keep asking why she was in his room - that is neither here nor there, the fact that a woman follows you to hotel room does not mean that she has given her consent for you to have s.ex with her. I believe she followed him to the room but was not expecting to have s.ex and he may have simply taken it against her will. Celebrities (particularly rappers) are well known for treating women like garbage and most of the time they feel they are doing the woman a favour by having se.x with her. There are endless cases of rappers raping young women and then throwing them out of their room or asking their security to remove them from their room once they've got what they want.

The person I pity is the poor wife at home, hope she's having regular health checks cos HIV is no joking matter.

That girl is a LIAR, even before timayas refutal, I knew she was lieing.

If she was raped, she would have gone to the police from the hotel.

She willingly gave it to timaya, then wanted timaya to go with her to the show as a couple (obviously she has boasted to her friends that she's timayas new gf and want to show off), when timaya didn't agree with her request, she felt hurt just like many nigeria-american girls thinking they can get whatever they want, she now resorted to blackmail, in timayas shoe, anyone could have begged to allow peace reign but the gurl demanded for money which timaya refused to give, she now went to the social media to tarnish timayas not too sharp image.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by sucess001(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya won't be going to the US anytime soon.

He said he took himself out of the show. Means subliminal admission of some level of guilt.

If twas consensual truly, y beg with ur 2 daughters?

D girl had it planned but Timaya also fell for it
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by pepperonii(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
see the wowo girl sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.