Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (69565 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
As nairalanders will say

K N B !!!
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by KanwuliaJara: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerian MEN and ANUS-LICKING sex! cheesy

See wetin father of 2 GIRLS dey do offline? I bet he NEVER used a SINGLE condom! grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by bizzle2: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2015
just listened to the recording and....my my my the niqqa is guilty as phuck, sounds desperate and mostly incoherent. his fake yankee accent is even more amusing.
"I did something once".....alludes to guilt
"I begged you with everything, i begged you with my daughters, i said i'm sorry" ...dats quite desperate, further alludes to guilt
"I'm not going in, just playing around"... lmfao guys sha
"I was begging you to open that, you refused"....seriously niqqa? lol
"whats your bussiness if i've dont it before"....bad bad bad

sheesh, if she seriously presses charges + DNA tests,...open and shut case, since the malam no even use condom.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Natudu: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2015
See the girl face sef.
We have loads of chic in PH. Egberipapa no need to rape this chic with all im swag. Now that we have heard Timaya's side of the story, it is clear that the girl is a simple opportunist. Too bad.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Danphosphate: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by jpphilips(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
RickRichards:
I don't blame her; I blame Timaya for having such a poor taste in women.
Whoo! FTC!!! That felt great for about a quarter of a second.
grin
Okay...lemme dedicate this post to a fellow terrorist: I've terrorized her with mentions and she's terrorized me with silence. No, you don't know her. BTW...has anybody seen Nneka123 AKA Chuck E. Cheese's?

Timaya that looks like a beast? who gave him American visa sef?
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by RealEstate38: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by sugarcherry(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
OMG!! This really bad. But timaya shouldn't go down with Anyone...Its a pity
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by free37: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Chai..... lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Pidggin(f): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:
This rotten harlot should leave Timaya alone. Most women in America are just leaches living off men.

Rapist apologist grin grin
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

grin grin grin

babe no chill at all
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by dinachi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

Rotten rapist!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.