Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (69561 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
He went for a show.

onadana:
Left all the way to Atlanta for punanny..Kai conji na bastard.Is this dude not supposed to be married or something.Puss..y pulling men down since the days of King Solomon.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When u open ur legs for a man ure not married to,ure One
And when you make comments like this, you are stup1d.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by itsmeurLady(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Women in Nigeria are in deep shit.

Can you imagine the public opinion on this matter all blaming the woman or doubting her.

I would say she should go to the police but I doubt the police would help a raped women except they see blood running down her vagina.

I pray none of you females talking here ever get raped (assuming most of you haven't already experienced it), and I pray it does not happen to your daughters either because that's when the reality of the ugliness of rape would hit home.

I hope this girl gets justice assuming her stories are real.

Tufiakwa for some of you people.

Can't u tell a lie when u see 1?? Read Timaya's side of the story before u conclude... This things happen everyday... Jes that,Timaya chose the wrong girl... I wonder how Girls sleep with Guys they barely know bcs of Fame,Power and Money... It's Absurd!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by easybusiness: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'm not surprised because I was at timaya show last weekend in ATLANTA the problem we have with all this Nigerian girls that has opportunity coming to America is that when they got here, they want to take advantage of the law and start lying & bitching around just because their father doesn't have the opportunity in Naija.. Ladies were all over timaya last week in atlanta even AKON was there with him so how can such big celeb rape this unknown fucker when girls full atlanta with her wowo face? SMH They can never change that's why we don't Bleep with them here..

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
nwaezeubom:

Hay listen, When are you going to learn to stop seeing yourself as god gift to woman? Timaya or whatever your name is, whenever u come back here, u have a case to answer. Your statement is good enough to convict u. If this case is reported to the police I think u will end in prison, watch out.
Lol... grin
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Georgekyrian(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ojestas:
Before nkor. . even if its true, u expect him to say it is?
, If u know timaya (Egberi 1) wella, u will know dat he doesn't take shit, pls not dat am his fan, but av been with him, HE CAN'T RAPE
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
freecocoa:
The matter tire me o my sister, in their small minds, you have no right to have a child outside wedlock or you are not fit to be seen as morally upright in their books, abeg forget matter jare, a country of hypocrites.

Tah, you have a right to have a child outside wedlock, what you dont have are the rights of a wife..
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Richman15: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
I Believe Timaya. Rape is d cheap way Ladies always use to bring a guy down. That PROSTITUTE is a LIER.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
njokusboy:

Tah, you have a right to have a child outside wedlock, what you dont have are the rights of a wife..
Didn't you see the clause in that comment? Abi you just want to talk.angry
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:

Very sad,that's why the country keeps moving backward when others are moving forward.

Someone who has two kids with the same man and live with him and most definitely the two families know about it,yet she is called olosho whatever that means.... undecided
So nigeria isn't moving forward cos its citizens don't have regard 4 women who have kids outside wedlock, right? So d key 2 moving forward as a nation is 4d citizens of a country 2 give women who have kids outside wedlock their proper place in society. Hope I spoke your mind?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Can you imagine the public opinion on this matter all blaming the woman or doubting her.

I would say she should go to the police but I doubt the police would help a raped women except they see blood running down her vagina.

I pray none of you females talking here ever get raped (assuming most of you haven't already experienced it), and I pray it does not happen to your daughters either because that's when the reality of the ugliness of rape would hit home.

Comot for here okija masquerade...
Why would Timaya rape a nobody like her?
What was she doing in his hotel room in the first place?
Why did it take so long for her to come out...
Abi dis na another bill Cosby case?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by femi4: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:

So, Timaya go travel all the way to US go rape? You get brain now

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hoes everywhere..looking for how to hammer quick on a nigga

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya u dey mess up oh,so na "afin" "albino" u dey like? angry
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by paronic: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are you Resourceful, Bold and Exciting? HangoutNigeria.com is Hiring.

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Didn't you see the clause in that comment? Abi you just want to talk.angry

Which clause, someone said timaya had a woman at home... someone else pointed out that he isn't married to her? I was only helping them cement their argument...
Na una come dey talk backwardness as if babymamaism na human or societal virtue...
How are the babymamas helping the country angry angry
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Hoes everywhere..looking for how to hammer quick on a nigga

She won't hammer nada

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by ajalaolanr(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
RickRichards:
I don't blame her; I blame Timaya for having such a poor taste in women.
Whoo! FTC!!! That felt great for about a quarter of a second.
grin
Okay...lemme dedicate this post to a fellow terrorist: I've terrorized her with mentions and she's terrorized me with silence. No, you don't know her. BTW...has anybody seen Nneka123 AKA Chuck E. Cheese's?

Yea, very poor taste, I was looking forward to a picture of a beautiful lady then this, naaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
I believe Timaya, I know that girl must have wanted more than sex. Who makes a video when being raped

She should go get a lawyer tongue

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by austinauto(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=Duletion post=36257246]The easiest way to a man's downfall is through women. Stay away from women and you will be successful and live long. [/quoteh]
Hmm Word of wisdom
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by kechywillz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
That B*tch wanna swindle a Brother's hard earned money,b*tch go kiss a snake's dick

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Sanfranka(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
I Arrest my case.... If you with Timaya LIKE If you with the free harlot SHARE
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Sanfranka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
I arrest my case if you with Timaya LIKE if you are with the free harlot SHARE
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
freecocoa:
And when you make comments like this, you are stup1d.
The truth can not be changed,I won't insult You but its not my faulth if you sleep around,close ur legs for ur unlucky Husband!
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Okijajuju1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
femi4:
So, Timaya go travel all the way to US go rape? You get brain now

Was he in the US at anytime?

What stops him from raping someone in the US?

Is Timaya impotent or what?

What makes him incompetent of raping someone in the US?

Do you even understand the full "Legal" definition of rape?

Do you know that a girl that has entered your house, showered and is stark naked in your room and says "No" should you go ahead to force your way on her, it's rape. If a husband can rape his wife, what exactly are you speaking about?

I hope you can use your tongue to count your teeth.

I have no said Timaya did anything neither am I absolving him of anything.

All I am asking is that you stop passing judgements on issues that you do not have the full facts on.

If Timaya has a Diick, then he is capable of raping a woman just as much as any other man.

The police should investigate this case. Rape must be made a capital offence.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by princejenks(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
I even read on ikeji's blog he did it raw with her,yuck! Its obvious she is trying to blackmail him cos if it were rape,she would have reported him to the authorities over there right away while he was still over there for the show and he would have been picked up for questioning. This one na afterthought abeg but timaya dull small sha,how would he have even allowed her bring her phone into his hotel room in the first place,should have asked her to drop her phone with his manager or switch it off till they were done and also would have been careful how he related with her afterwards over the phone. The babe must be possessed or high on cheap drugs to think she could ruin his career this way.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by flyforall: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
No be every woman wey want you, you must want.
Some are Devils incarnates and carry a heap load of curses

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Respect55(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
lakside000:
okay o, but not until the lady can answer this question that i will believe her sad

DOES TIMAYA DID IT WITH ROUGH or GENTLE SEX grin grin grin
lakside000:
okay o, but not until the lady can answer this question that i will believe her sad

lakside000:

Y r u murdering English language boo
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
This fugly girl,,, even if she has bigger boobs than cossy, timaya won't rape her,,,, I think she actually tried raping him..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
nwaezeubom:

That is what u think uh!
#Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.