Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (18331 Views)

Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

I guess wiki is a child play compared to the Edos who suffered the casualty!
From the horse mouth: http://www.edo-nation.net/midwest.htm.
Did you see how the midwesterners ibo soldiers who were supposed to guard the md western from invasion became saboteur?
A prominent example is Ochei!
I wasn't wrong when I said bini still view asaba people as saboteurs!

Dim witted f00l learn how to provide a valid link first before ranting out your illiteracy rant. While I'm at it, when did an info monkey become the spokesperson of Edo? This is why no one takes anything written from yoloba seriously.

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

The truth is nobody cares whether Anioma is created! Definitely not pdp, the itshekiri, isoko nor the urhobo!
Infact the urhobo wants you losers gone so that warri can finally be what it should be!
Parasitic shameless liar!
Thinking of it, it's high time Ondonian started digging out the bitumen that tarred parasitic asaba roads and bridges!

Lmfaoooooooooo. Anioma state approved, immediately first time anioma was choosen as governor and voted in massively and this illiterate yoloba trying to speak. Nigga despite the fact you desperately want to be from delta and envy everyone from that state you deeply wish you are from, your illiterate ass WOULD NEVER bee from it no matter how much you wish nor would you ever know what's going in it. You should smack your family for making you a South West monkey.
I quadruple dare you to find articles where anyone asked anioma to leave any part of SS but I can surely find you an article where multiple want yoloba to leave their states. Heck, even in NL you'll read where multiple have expressed they want Una out of their states and oil company. Shit even several years ago, a Lagos indigenous group expressed anger and disgust that you yoloba people want to be their speaker during GEJ convention and voiced loudly against it. Even the itsekiri, Una so called cousin, equally did the same and I'll be more than happy to bring my link for it. Unlike your ass, I can actually back my words up.

While I'm at it, your illiterate ass have been talking about yolovs bitmen without knowing most bitmen used in Nigeria are IMPORTED you dim witted, mental r3tarded buf00n

Most bitumen used for road construction in Nigeria is currently imported.
http://nigerianembassy.nu/natural-resources/

Once again, straight from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Such a dimwitted parasitic, monkey you are.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by EasternLion: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaoooooooooo. Anioma state approved, immediately first time anioma was choosen as governor and voted in massively and this illiterate yoloba trying to speak. Nigga despite the fact you desperately want to be from delta and envy everyone from that state you deeply wish you are from, your illiterate ass WOULD NEVER bee from it no matter how much you wish nor would you ever know what's going in it. You should smack your family for making you a South West monkey.
I quadruple dare you to find articles where anyone asked anioma to leave any part of SS but I can surely find you an article where multiple want yoloba to leave their states. Heck, even in NL you'll read where multiple have expressed they want Una out of their states and oil company. Shit even several years ago, a Lagos indigenous group expressed anger and disgust that you yoloba people want to be their speaker during GEJ convention and voiced loudly against it. Even the itsekiri, Una so called cousin, equally did the same and I'll be more than happy to bring my link for it. Unlike your ass, I can actually back my words up.

While I'm at it, your illiterate ass have been talking about yolovs bitmen without knowing most bitmen used in Nigeria are IMPORTED you dim witted, mental r3tarded buf00n

http://nigerianembassy.nu/natural-resources/

Once again, straight from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Such a dimwitted parasitic, monkey you are.

Haha, easy on that guy.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by cheruv: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
EasternLion:

Haha, easy on that guy.
My grudge is that the diadem guy is pouring saliva on everybody here.hope you've your handkiy?
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by EasternLion: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
cheruv:

My grudge is that the diadem guy is pouring saliva on everybody here.hope you've your handkiy?

Yeah.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
EasternLion:

Haha, easy on that guy.

The guy is just a f@ggot. No matter how much you drag him, he'll still come looking for me. No matter where I post that monkey always come disturbing me or opening that he's useless mouth and saying BS hence the reason I continue smacking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by zoedew: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
onenaira3:

This monkey is still ranting this already beaten statement . your own government, YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT labeled Ondo state the least producing in the entire oil producing states. The chart of the rank is still floating around NL.Lmfaoooooooo

This is why I keep mentioning una parasites need the oil desperately than everyone. It's obvious you people want it as hell hence Una continued propaganda after your own government demolished it. They should cut all oil well and hand it to Una before you people die craving it . Parasites

My friend a man's life is of greater value than the material things he calls his own! Thirty years down the line oil will lose prominence and Nigeria may have to import it if its relevant to our existence. Let us love one another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger / Court Asked To Bar Gbajiagbmila From Contesting Reps Speakership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.