Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (18314 Views)

Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

Ibos has little oil in the whole of SE even as they are landlocked like the ibibio!
Ondo's crude oil alone is 20times that of the entire SE region!

This monkey is still ranting this already beaten statement . your own government, YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT labeled Ondo state the least producing in the entire oil producing states. The chart of the rank is still floating around NL.Lmfaoooooooo

This is why I keep mentioning una parasites need the oil desperately than everyone. It's obvious you people want it as hell hence Una continued propaganda after your own government demolished it. They should cut all oil well and hand it to Una before you people die craving it . Parasites

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
those b@st@rds sucks.

That truly do. They are children of hate and Satan. Continue knocking their head when they mouth off and write their usual propaganda laced with lies.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
Cc Onenaira,Easternlion.

I can't belief this you are this d@ft.

I told you he is a biological miracle. The dude is brain dead. I swear he is. You can demolish him, drag him and beat his lies across his face until he turns blue, the next day you'll see that f@ggot repeating what you already demolished and beaten his ass with. Calling him a mental retard is even a compliment to the type of stupidity that nigga carries.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Rexology: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is there any single person that is a spokes person of Yoruba tribe? That a Yoruba person made a personal statement does not imply that his or her opinion represent the opinion of the entire Yoruba tribe. Country people which way?
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by masseratti: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you @OP for the mention.

First and foremost, some (majority) of Niger Deltans had the notion of Igbo dominance when the Biafran State was first declared in 1967 and all through the war period. Some of us(Niger Deltans) that never experienced the war unfortunately held to this sentiment and even defended it. At present, some of us have however realised that position was baseless and a product of propaganda. I have to state with the fear of God that the Igbos will not and cannot "dominate" any tribe within the SS and SE region. I am yet to see such plan.

Let us recall that during the struggle for the MidWest region from the Western region, some people outside the Midwest had proposed that Anioma (in president day Delta state) be ceded to the Eastern region while wthe rest of Midwest be one. The propaganda was that the Igbos will dominate the Binis and others in the New Midwest. Fortunately, the then Oba of Benin and other advocates of the Midwest region insisted that Anioma should be part of MidWest. In fact, when Midwest was created there was relative peace and brotherhood between the Igbos, the Ijaws, the Binis and other ethnic nationalities in the MidWest.

I will suggest that proponents of one Nigeria should be more concerned with solutions that will solve the issue of marginalisation and will entrench equity, instead of making comments that promotes division. We have to recognise the right of people to self-determination while we appeal to everyone to come to negotiating table. The Igbo nation is an ally and cousin to the ND- there are Igbos of ND stock.
please can you provide some reliable source of where the Oba of bini stopped Anioma people from bring part of the south east?the old bini empire is not a Kingdom, there was a reason the Atlantic in that part was called bight of bini,from Lagos to present day Bayelsa,i wonder why they will think Igbos would be a threat to them.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by chrisblack: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2015
naijaking1:

Not just in Cross river or Akwa Ibom, come to Ikwerre, Ndoki, and Egbema, you will see poverty that will make you cry. And the story is not different from towns in former Ogoja, Awka, Okigwe, and Abakaliki divisions of the former east.
Somebody somewhere is enjoying the fruits of their environment without shame!
we are talking about. Oron in relation to akwa ibom. Pls tell how is there oil in some of the places you have mentioned. If you want me to tell you about poverty I will .all part and I repeat all parts of Nigeria is poor forget the semblance of affluence you see in the state capitals. Have been to 34 States in Nigeria. I can tell you poverty in endemic with the northern states worse off .now tell me is akwa ibom not enjoying at the expense of the Oron nation?.this is also what will happen even Biafra takes over .mind you this was what was obtained during the old eastern Division.am I correct?my point as always been that all resource producing areas should be carried along by all government agencies in developing their various areas ,even the north and Niger delta inclusive
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by patrick89(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
You guys are making a very big mistake by allowing these charlatans to take the fight in your doorsteps.. why don't you show them their own division and fight? the operation wetie, the ijebu, the egba, modakeke, and their slavemasters the egun etc, they will run away, I know their game. They are cowards, they make you to be on defensive side, take the fight to them. dontt engage them oron vs ibibio, they know nothing about you, they only base their argument on propaganda, Take it to them, they will run, they are cowards!! just keep recycling their own division they will run
cc Onenaira, Easterlion, NDPVF

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
please can you provide some reliable source of where the Oba of bini stopped Anioma people from bring part of the south east?the old bini empire is not a Kingdom, there was a reason the Atlantic in that part was called bight of bini,from Lagos to present day Bayelsa,i wonder why they will think Igbos would be a threat to them.
Bro, Oba of Benin Preferred a United MidWest with Bini, and all tribes in the present day Delta and Edo states. It was some charlatans outside that propagatedd the nonsense but the Oba and the entire MidWest dismissed it. In fact, When MidWest was finally formed, they all lived on peace and harmony
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
You are right
patrick89:
You guys are making a very big mistake by allowing these charlatans to take the fight in your doorsteps.. why don't you show them their own division and fight? the operation wetie, the ijebu, the egba, modakeke, and their slavemasters the egun etc, they will run away, I know their game. They are cowards, they make you to be on defensive side, take the fight to them. dontt engage them oron vs ibibio, they know nothing about you, they only base their argument on propaganda, Take it to them, they will run, they are cowards!! just keep recycling their own division they will run
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
patrick89:

I'm neither Ibibio or oron and I can care less about Yoloba or any division regarding am. Unlike their attention seeking assess, I despise that worthless tribe with every fiber of my being so I could give one rat @ss about them or even conversant about their asses. I see those use and dump northern slaves as a piece of shit to throw acid and watch burn in my opinion. The only time I even acknowledge am is when I want to drag their @sses when their lying asses rant off.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Chiaka(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Keep having sleepness nights about South/South and South East. grin
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Chiaka(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Keep having sleepless nights about South/South and South East. grin
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

This monkey is still ranting this already beaten statement . your own government, YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT labeled Ondo state the least producing in the entire oil producing states. The chart of the rank is still floating around NL.Lmfaoooooooo

This is why I keep mentioning una parasites need the oil desperately than everyone. It's obvious you people want it as hell hence Una continued propaganda after your own government demolished it. They should cut all oil well and hand it to Una before you people die craving it . Parasites

Parasitic dunce, the fact that Ondo is ahead of any SE states on the allocation list explained a lot, despite the fact Agbami oilfield is being used to play politics by Fg!
This is another fact staring you in the eye among many facts that shows that Ondo's oil minus agbami alone produces 20times the oil in the SE!
What a dumb parasitic accursed fool! You better face your cursed dry landlocked asaba and leave Ondo out of your stupidity!
Brainless bimbo!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaooooo it's a well written and documented FACT Asaba and most Anioma soldiers in Biafra army joined after the agbor, asaba, ogwashi uku, etc massacre by your weak ass military that couldn't go after soldiers but went after civilians. My blood uncle was on of those that joined. As usual, I'm waiting to drag your illiterate ass again but as usual, your no brain ass have nothing but your illiterate mind rant. Am I surprised? Not really. It'll take a miracle for you to actually write statements without lies. You are a yoloba and a mental r3 tarded one at that so that's multiplies Una natural trait

Thank God you are a f@ ggot so we don't have to worry about you bringing into this world a child as dumb as you. Thank the f2king God
Lmao! So, Nzeogwu, the ibo coup plotter joined biafra after the massacre?
May it never be well with you or anyone who wants to distort history!
Imagine the bared face lies?
What a lowlife!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]crap.
Answer the question! Who is your parasitic tribe feeding?
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ediot,na dash You dasham the Government of my state?.
Eediot, you could shout oil yet it's Ondo's bitumen that tars your road and bridges?
That's even funny, considering the landlocked ibibio land has little to no oil, just as your ibos neighbours!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDPVF:
Cc Onenaira,Easternlion.
I can't belief this you are this d@ft.
I repeat ibos has little to no oil! If you can't deal with that, go and die!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
lygn19:
I look forward to facing u one day. U are good. cheesy
Come nau, loser!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ediot,Igbos has little oil?.Keep decieving yourself.unak ikot
Ibos oil can't even feed half of the SE! That's the bitter truth!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
luchy34:
truth invented by your tribe abi
Get a tissue!
Truth is indeed bitter for you greedy ibos!
No be only victims..mtchew!
What a sore loser!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDPVF:
.[s][/s]kop inua.are you the mouth piece of Oron nation?.you are not from Oron,You are not from here.we don't have boundary with you people,you Jumped Ur poverty ravaged state to come and cause division,which you people are known for,in my state.thu,nder f1re you there.go and Save ilorine people from fulanis,ediot.
Funny thing is no one is attaching to Oron but you!
I only object to a lowlife parasitic fool like you insulting my tribe!
Be ready to face me everytime you do that!
Parasite!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

More proof this illiterate monkey still ranting off things he can never back up. grin grin grin

People that are trying to create anioma state is desperately trying to cling to delta. Lmfaoooooooooooooo at the level of this man stupidity. Please kill yourself. Who knows if that sh1t is airborne.

Anyway, like i said, your starving ass, refugee seeking people need it more than anybody so they should consider giving it to Una. You people have displayed multiple times Una are beyong BEYOND DESPERATE for it. PATHETIC!!!!
Fool couldn't deny Asaba was developed with oil!
Such a shameless people!
Lol.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Sibrah: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you @OP for the mention.

First and foremost, some (majority) of Niger Deltans had the notion of Igbo dominance when the Biafran State was first declared in 1967 and all through the war period. Some of us(Niger Deltans) that never experienced the war unfortunately held to this sentiment and even defended it. At present, some of us have however realised that position was baseless and a product of propaganda. I have to state with the fear of God that the Igbos will not and cannot "dominate" any tribe within the SS and SE region. I am yet to see such plan.

Let us recall that during the struggle for the MidWest region from the Western region, some people outside the Midwest had proposed that Anioma (in president day Delta state) be ceded to the Eastern region while wthe rest of Midwest be one. The propaganda was that the Igbos will dominate the Binis and others in the New Midwest. Fortunately, the then Oba of Benin and other advocates of the Midwest region insisted that Anioma should be part of MidWest. In fact, when Midwest was created there was relative peace and brotherhood between the Igbos, the Ijaws, the Binis and other ethnic nationalities in the MidWest.

I will suggest that proponents of one Nigeria should be more concerned with solutions that will solve the issue of marginalisation and will entrench equity, instead of making comments that promotes division. We have to recognise the right of people to self-determination while we appeal to everyone to come to negotiating table. The Igbo nation is an ally and cousin to the ND- there are Igbos of ND stock.
Your mischief knows no bound. What about the calabaris, the calabarpeople, and other minority tribes in the ND? You skillfully avoided those part in your breakdown of ND.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
patrick89:
You mean Ojukwu, the transgender who ran to abidjan while his people died like fowl in their chicken fight?
Ibibios and ibos still remain parasite though!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rexology:
Is there any single person that is a spokes person of Yoruba tribe? That a Yoruba person made a personal statement does not imply that his or her opinion represent the opinion of the entire Yoruba tribe. Country people which way?
Dey there dey form mr. nice!
The faster you know that ibos are the most vile people, the better for you!
Imagine they destroyed Nigeria with their greed (Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu) and betrayals (Zik, Ekwueme) but rather than take responsibility for their actions, they are distorting history and shifting the blame to the Yorubas!
Imagine propagating lies that Yoruba are among the major oil blocks owners whereas it has the hausas and ibos as the majority!
Never trust such people, even the ibibios!
They are losers!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

Parasitic dunce, the fact that Ondo is ahead of any SE states on the allocation list explained a lot, despite the fact Agbami oilfield is being used to play politics by Fg!
This is another fact staring you in the eye among many facts that shows that Ondo's oil minus agbami alone produces 20times the oil in the SE!
What a dumb parasitic accursed fool! You better face your cursed dry landlocked asaba and leave Ondo out of your stupidity!
Brainless bimbo!

You mean the useless agbami oil field that produced no oil and even when you presented the amount it produced from chervon, it barely made 1% of oil produced that year according to the amount NNPC provided the oil production made that entire year. You mean that worthless piece of shit oil field you keep talking about . grin grin grin mental retarded monkey. In order to justify his parasitic, leeching way the retarded buf00n is accusong the government of laying "politics". Yoriba and stupidity is like bestfriend. ONDO is the LEAST PRODUCING in the entire Nigeria FACT. The leech of Nigeria, the virus that should be shot that's what Una are and well recorded. YOU AnD YOUR Southwest are PARASITES.

Look at the monkey whose entire region didn't have any thing to hold back yet the most underdeveloped in the entire southern region having the audacity to call Asaba, a place a billion times better than the villages Una call cities cursed. Go and fix your underdeveloped, backwards souhthwaste before calling anybody cursed. A land where poverty thrives, where constant ritualist den are discovered and where the devil is having a field day at should never call others cursed. Your South West is not only underdeveloped and cursed, even rats and snakes does not want to reside in it. Disgraceful tribe. Africa's shameless monkeys.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lmao! So, Nzeogwu, the ibo coup plotter joined biafra after the massacre?
May it never be well with you or anyone who wants to distort history!
Imagine the bared face lies?
What a lowlife!

Lmfaooooooooooo. This buf00n is calling Nzeogwu. Your illiteracy knows know bound. You mean Nzeogwu that died prior to mid west invasion. The same Nzeogwu that was released from jail and forced to join Biafra soldiers? You mean that same same nzeogwu that died few days after the war began?
Next time your illiterate, mental r3tarded asses wants to make up a bold face lie, go get a dog to read books for you so that your no brain having ass can conduct a lie close to reality. Dim wit.
And yes I said a dog because all animals are smarter than you.
God cursed you when he made you. Not only did he curse you as a yoriba, a gay but he also made you a dimwitted buff00n at that. What a miserable being he made you as. Tufiakwa
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

Fool couldn't deny Asaba was developed with oil!
Such a shameless people!
Lol.

Asaba was developed with oil, find in my dsrate and my aniomaland unlike your leeching ass people that leeched of every SS states. Parasites
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by abikubu: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is evident you are one of those biafrans masquerading as Nigerdeltan.
Nigeria, i.e., SW and the North liberated Port Harcourt and the entire SS from ojukwu during the war.
Go back to school to learn history of the civil war.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaooooooooooo. This buf00n is calling Nzeogwu. Your illiteracy knows know bound. You mean Nzeogwu that died prior to mid west invasion. The same Nzeogwu that was released from jail and forced to join Biafra soldiers? You mean that same same nzeogwu that died few days after the war began?
Next time your illiterate, mental r3tarded asses wants to make up a bold face lie, go get a dog to read books for you so that your no brain having ass can conduct a lie close to reality. Dim wit.
And yes I said a dog because all animals are smarter than you.
God cursed you when he made you. Not only did he curse you as a yoriba, a gay but he also made you a dimwitted buff00n at that. What a miserable being he made you as. Tufiakwa
More lies from the accursed serial looser!
The same Nzeogwu who died at Nsukka fighting for biafra!
What a lowlife!
I repeat it will never be well with you for distorting history!
Accursed fool!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Rexology: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

Dey there dey form mr. nice!
The faster you know that ibos are the most vile people, the better for you!
Imagine they destroyed Nigeria with their greed (Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu) and betrayals (Zik, Ekwueme) but rather than take responsibility for their actions, they are distorting history and shifting the blame to the Yorubas!
Imagine propagating lies that Yoruba are among the major oil blocks owners whereas it has the hausas and ibos as the majority!
Never trust such people, even the ibibios!
They are losers!
Really? Please tell me more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / APC Crisis: 2023 Presidency Puts Ruling Party On Life Support / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.